It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should I/We be Concerned

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

What would you consider evidence?

www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
is nobody checking this tread anymore????

i'd love to see more oppinions

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
@davesidious

i have had a precogdream so i know they exist

mine saved my life as i dreamt that i was at school (i sat next to the window at that time) and someone threw a brick through the window and one of the glass shards killed me and i woke up
i didn't think mutch of it after that until i got a dejavu a few months later
i did not want to risk it so i asked if i could go to the toilet and when i came back the window was broken and a shard of glass was loged in my chair

so yea i believe precog dreams exist

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dark racer

Many years ago I had a dream wherein a black leopard pounced on me from a ledge above where I was standing. The claws of one of its paws raked my forehead, just at the scalp-line. It then proceded to wrap itself around me from behind and bite into my lower back...Just as I woke up.

I should have paid attention.

A couple of days later, I was running a errand after dark in my car. For some reason, on that particular leg of the trip, I had forgotten to fasten my seatbelt. Traffic was going along at about 35 MPH on the two lane road I was on. Suddenly, the car I was behind (too closely behind, as it turned out) stopped to make a left turn into the parking lot of a tavern.

I hit my brakes, but it was too late. My wheels locked and I skidded into the rear of the car in front of me.

Since I wasn't wearing my seatbelt, I was thrown forward by the impact. My forehead broke off one of the clamps holding the sun visor to the car's roof.

Leaving me with a couple of minor, but bloody, lacerations in exactly the same spot that I had dreamed I was cut by the leopard in my dream! And yes, I had strained my lower back as well, accounting for the pain of the cat's "bite".

I pay Much more attention to my dreams now, believe me!

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Was there a Jaguar involved in the wreck? Here's my 2 cents worth. Nobody can be sure if this was a true precog dream. It's impossible to prove because you can rationally extrapolate a lot of this information. And your subconcious converted this to a dream.

But pretty impressive none the less.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

No Jaguar, that would have been tragic. (I'm a bit of a car nut.)

It was an old Dodge, a Coronet I think, maybe 1967.

A rolling tank of a car. Messed up the front end of my Asian econo-box something fierce, hardly bent the bumper of the Dodge.

And I try not to extrapolate, just observe. Carefully.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join