It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should I/We be Concerned

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Looking for some input here.

About 3 weeks ago, I think maybe the night of April 26-26, 2008, I had a dream, which, although on the surface seemed quite ordinary as dreams go; but which encompassed certain details that have left me in a quandary.

I’d like to share that quandary with you folks, and maybe get some more learned observations.

First, the dream:

It began, as most of my dreams do, with no introduction, no prelude, just suddenly there I am in the middle of a situation. I was in a small to medium-sized meeting room or hall, something like what you might find in an average community center: filled to bursting it might have held 150-200 people.

A meeting or lecture had just concluded, and I found myself lingering on with a handful of other folks. I do not recall the nature of the lecture, but it is a this point that I realize that I am dreaming: Hilary Clinton walks up to me (I register the fact that she was the speaker at the just ended function) and asks me if I would be interested in taking over the directorship of the community’s Cancer Society organization.

Point of information: I do not know Mrs. Clinton. I do not particularly support her current political aspirations. Nor have I ANY operative knowledge of the “Cancer Society”, or any other non-profit organization. I belong to no such groups, nor do I know anyone who does, at least that I am aware of.

In short, I have no idea why I would be in the position to be offered such a post, nor would I in good conscience be able to accept such a post if offered.

Mrs. Clinton made it a point to tell me that the position “would pay in the low to middle six figures if you’re interested”, and if she could find the budget. This is strange enough that I now realize that I’m dreaming and begin to wonder, while in the dream, if I’m having a precognition dream. (I sometimes do)

Fast-forward. The next image in the dream has me in the parking lot of the “community center”, getting into what I recognize as my car.

But it is not my current vehicle, a late model BMW sedan, it’s an old late 60’s-early 70’s Rover 2000/3500, like the first car I’d ever owned.

The Brits on this board, who happen to be car nuts, would have recognized it for a P6 model. Rover sedans (mine was a ’69 2000TC) were exceedingly rare back in 1976 California; I was very proud of mine.

In the dream, the car is a LHD model, as would have been sold in the US, brick red with white hood (bonnet), top, and trunk (boot), and a black interior: well worn. The car I owned as a kid was a very proper British Racing Green (BRG) with a natural (light brown) leather interior.

As I’m getting into the car, I notice two white cardboard boxes on the dashboard “shelf”(those familiar with the P6 Rover will know what I mean), one box is lettered in black or dark blue “VIRUEX “, the other box is labeled in red, “TAMIFIL”.

For some reason, I take both boxes, get back out of the car and proceeded to put the boxes in what I was expecting to be the trunk...

But, much to my surprise, This old Rover turns out to be a STATION WAGON! What the folks across the “pond” call an “Estate Car”.

I open the rear hatch (it reminds me of the tailgate on an old Citroen DS estate, opening as a single piece from the top), I note the high floor of the cargo area, I put the two boxes on the floor of the cargo bay, and as I close the tailgate, I wake up...Perplexed.

What I am about to say, I say in complete honesty.

To the best of my knowledge and memory, I never knew an Estate version of the P6 existed, or did I recall that “Tamafil” is another name for “Tamiflu”.

In fact, it was not until, hounded by the impression I received through the dream, that I did a Google Search for the existence of a P6 Estate. As I said, the P6 was a very rare car in my neck of the woods, and they were all 4-door sedans.

I was completely stunned, and a bit chilled, that my research showed such a thing to exist; albeit, Only 150-160 were ever built. And not by the car company itself.

If not for this dream, and the Internet, I cannot for the life of me figure out how I might have even imagined that such a variant, especially in such limited quantity, existed.

And so I put it to you all; this very specific information, about something I had no prior knowledge of, was presented to me in a dream. It was presented in such a way and with such clarity, that I was able to establish the actual veracity of its existence via simple research. Even though my knowledge would have led me to disbelieve what the dream was insisting as fact.

It is as if my dream is trying to prove to my conscious self that, even though it seems impossible, I can come to know real things through dreams, which I would/could not have known otherwise.

Or, that I can trust the veracity of my dream-sourced information at least as much as I can trust Internet or MSM-sourced information!

And so...Why were there boxes of VIRUEX (whatever that is) and TAMIFIL in “my” very, very rare, but real car?

I’m curious.
Should I be Concerned as well?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Bhadhidar

Did you get the feeling that it was about 11 A.M. or noon? Was it sunny outside in your dream? Did it feel like you were in a southern state?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sexysadie

Yes, as I recall it did feel to be late morning, early afternoon. It was sunny, and warm. I remember thinking as I got in the car that I was glad I had air conditioning, which was unusual for this car.

I don't remember getting any sense of geographic location.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I think the words on the boxs are from some other language because when I looked them up on google the websites mostly seemed to be some other language.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Cool! If I meditate really hard I can visit other peoples dreams. I was strolling around the lobby - they actually had a jazzy band playing off in the corner. I think you may have missed that, I did the first time. That’s a real sophisticated dream, I’m going to have to go back later tonight after a few whiskey cokes and see what I can make of it.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Man for the last few nights ive dreamed of a lobby with large windows and people gather like a meeting had just ended.It was very sunny outside.The people inside seemed very happy like we just got some good news or something. In the last dream ive had about this lobby some of my old high school friends where there.One of my friends ask me wasnt I happy about the news.I got angry at him and said "how could anyone be happy to hear that we are all about to die dont you people get it" then I woke up.Man that was weird.I have no clue about what kind of news it was.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Curious to know the basis upon which you feel we "shared a dream"

You wouldn't happen to be Senator Clinton, Would you?

I never made it to the lobby, and I don't recall any music.

There were floor to ceiling windows though. In the dream, they were covered by some type of verticle blinds, if I recall correctly.

Any clue as to the topic of the meeting?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Viruex I believe is Virus in another language.

Could you be getting paid to start a pandemic?
Haveing Tamaflu as the antidote to protect you?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I'm not That Evil!

Although I do work (indirectly) for The Terminator.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Very scary! I’ve seen those vertical blinds! I feared they hid something ominous, something indirectly connected to a project involving space.

No, I’m not Hillary Clinton, but I did feel as if I visualized the meeting room, and other rooms in the building of your dream.

Unfortunately, from my angle Hillary’s tête-à-tête is inaudible, but I am able to lip-read her saying the word ‘yellow’ two times. She seems affable. She’s wearing a white shirt under a fancy lightweight v-neck sweater (no suits.) Curiously, I feel as if Karl Rove, and or others from the far-right sect of the republican party are somehow connected to the event.

Flash-forward: a band plays, it’s as if they’re performing later at the same location in the same building you were at. After the band finishes, music continues playing on speakers.

The songs ‘Live and let die,’ ‘That’s the night that the lights went out in Georgia,’ and ‘ Ode to Billy Joe.’ play. On the surface this may appear as if I’m interjecting extraneous details as this music wouldn‘t fit this kind of function, but still, it could be symbolic or relevant to hidden information.

Flash backwards - I’m the oddball car you’re driving. I hear the song ‘eye in the sky’ by the ‘Allen Parsons Project’ as you, or someone drives, but the music’s not on the radio and I‘m not allowed to see who’s at the wheel. The sun is brilliant.

There are no boxes of which you described in front of us. It seems as though I’m in California. (Which coincidently, I’m moving to in a month.)

Flash forward: It must be like 12:45 a.m. A larger area of the convention center has opened up. I’ve forgotten about trying to solve your dream, I’m selfishly making my own reality by trying to pick up some strangely familiar, sexy woman at a temporary bar.

It must be a dance, or a fundraiser. There are a lot of older people here. The song ‘Who loves you pretty baby,’ by Frankie Vallie and the Four Seasons’ plays.

Sorry` about all the songs but music stays in my memory.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Yeah the windows of the lobby in my dreams were floor to ceiling as well,but with no blinds.The lobby was huge with very shining floors.Black tile I think.There were no internal lights that were on the sunshine was the only light I could see.Hillary wasnt there just lots of people.Sort of like an airport lobby but it wasnt an airport.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by Tricky63]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Memysabu
Viruex I believe is Virus in another language.

Hmmm...interesting and i just LOVE dream interpretation. To me it sounds like the core parts of this dream were that you were offered an important position (director of the cancer research thing) by someone with a lot of influence, and you did NOT feel you had the skills to accept the job.

Yet when you went to your car there was a box of medicine (i.e. a cure) there waiting for you. Granted cancer and flu are not the same thing, but in the dream they seem pretty closely related (disease, then a cure).

I suspect the dream may be telling you that while you may think you are not qualified for the new position or responsibility, the tools/solution is already in your possession or will be provided for you.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610
I suspect the dream may be telling you that while you may think you are not qualified for the new position or responsibility, the tools/solution is already in your possession or will be provided for you.

Interesting.

I had not even thought to analyse the symbology of the dream, myself. I was so wrapped up in the oddity and possible import of the "unknown knowledge" (the existence of a wagon version of my old car) to consider any other aspects.

No one has made me any offers I'd feel unworthy of...Yet! But that doesn't mean that some one won't soon make me an offer I shouldn't refuse.

Especially now that I have been advised that the answer to my doubts is within my reach.

Thank You!

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bhadhidar
No one has made me any offers I'd feel unworthy of...Yet! But that doesn't mean that some one won't soon make me an offer I shouldn't refuse.

Dream symbolism is not literal, so don't assume it only refers to a new job. It refers to a "challenge" of some sort. Could be a new relationship, pet, child, hobby, any sort of task/new endeavor that you may have felt hesitant about. Could also be that someone/something (including yourself) is having a problem and you felt you were not capable of helping or fixing it, but your subconscious is telling you that you do have what it takes.

For some reason, I take both boxes, get back out of the car and proceeded to put the boxes in what I was expecting to be the trunk...

But, much to my surprise, This old Rover turns out to be a STATION WAGON! What the folks across the “pond” call an “Estate Car”.

I open the rear hatch (it reminds me of the tailgate on an old Citroen DS estate, opening as a single piece from the top), I note the high floor of the cargo area, I put the two boxes on the floor of the cargo bay, and as I close the tailgate, I wake up...Perplexed.

Also the fact that you seem fascinated by the car in your dream, that probably means something too. For some reason you took the "answer/cure" and put it in the back of your vehicle, and you were surprised by the back of the car. It was "your" car yet you did not know it had this space in the back. Since that part of the dream struck you as being so important the car may represent you, and the back of the car represents an unknown aspect that you are just now discovering or becoming aware of (which fits the first part about discovering the cure).

Not to burst your bubble, but since those cars do exist, I see it as quite possible that somehow/somewhere you saw one in some form and it stuck in your subconscious.

I am no expert but I do love analysing dreams, if they are intense and get you thinking they often relate to current issues in your life.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   

I'm not That Evil!

Although I do work (indirectly) for The Terminator.

The person you are seeing through may not be you. Thats what I meant.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610

Interesting.

I had not even thought to analyse the symbology of the dream, myself. I was so wrapped up in the oddity and possible import of the "unknown knowledge" (the existence of a wagon version of my old car) to consider any other aspects.

Especially now that I have been advised that the answer to my doubts is within my reach.

Thank You!

The way you describe how you feel about this dream makes me think it was absolutely a precognitive dream. People who don't experience them are sometimes too quick to start getting into the symbology. People who regularly have precog dreams know the difference between them and "normal" dreamstate.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by maya27

Yes, I quite agree.

I am usually able to tell when the dream I'm having is a precog or just an "ordinary" dream.

Precogs seem to have a different "feel" to them.

The curious thing about this dream, or should I say One of the curious things about This particular dream, was that its "flavor' or feeling changed in the course of the dream.

The dream started as a general, symbolic, dream. It shifted to a precog as I handled the two boxes I found in what I perceived to be my car.

This is, I feel, significant because up until this dream I had seldom been able to recall anything I had read in a dream-state.

The feel of the dream changed again as I closed the tailgate of the car; I recall a sense of "heightened awareness", a feeling that I needed to record for memory the details of the car (and thus perhaps, the dream?) so that I could remember them later.

Upon looking back at the experience, I think my ability to read and remember the labeling of the two boxes was due to the fact that I somehow interpeted the writting not as "words" per se, but as "logos" or highly defined "shape-images". The words thus by-passed the part of my mind that processes language (non-functional during sleep) and was instead stored in the visual memory portion of my brain; allowing me to recall the labels not as "words" but, instead, as "pictures" or "images".

I leave to debate whether this novel (to me) processing trick is due to some physiological accident, or whether there was some "Grand Intent", or "message from beyond" at work .

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

When I first came across your thread I was in no doubt that it was a precog dream. I usually find that you can go by your gut feeling of what you initially think/feel it is about. Ask for clarification from your higher self, as you may get a follow up, or get a slightly different angle on the same message. No one else can tell you what these types of dreams mean.

Try to remember any info you are given. You should think about writing things down as soon as you waken, or if things come to you during waking hours, jot them down & google it. But even if you can't quite remember on a concious level, the info is still there, try to coax it out.

You may have viewed the incident through the eyes of someone else.?

Do let me know if the dream develops further, or the message becomes clearer for you.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
i dunno about the viuex but the tamiflu is an anti-virus for the bird flu

when i search viuex all i get is places like resorts or a french town

could be that if it is a precog the viuex could still be a name it will be given or that is says "virus x"

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
There is no evidence that anyone has ever had a 'precog' dream, so claiming this is one is highly dubious, and completely lacking in evidence.

It's a dream. Nothing more, nothing less.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join