It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Experiment in Alternative Methods of Earthquake Prediction

page: 187
<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

Sorry to hear about your dream ....nothing worse than wrecked sleep for making you feel like pants in the morning. I hope it's just a one off. There is clearly something bothering us all on a very deep level. I feel like a train crash this morning...no more nightmares that I can remember, but very disturbed uncomfortable sleep, and I'm sure I was half awake most of the night. I'm being really careful with food just now, as I know I have some issues, so I'm pretty sure it's not that, but it seems like my sensitivity has gone off the chart. Almost everything artificial that I eat, however small, produces some kind of reaction, and dairy products are just not possible any more.

I will be watching the dolphin issue with great interest. What a great idea to call the tour company WOQ.

Finally...I found a link to a site called farsight.com on another threat (the two events thread, I believe) that deals with remote viewing, and it's intense, but worth a look. I'm not long awake, so links are beyond me right now...so sorry. They talk about a group of locations round the world that have been indicated to have severe problems this year, and there is also a lot of information about water, floods, inundation, which is a theme that has recurred here many times.

More later...need more tea.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I went to bed extremely early yesterday because I could not keep my eyes open any longer no matter what, and slept for 12 hours. I hardly remember what I was dreaming about, and what little I do remember is confusing. I was in a city somewhere with larger buildings, and could smell salt water, but had no idea which coast I was near. Everything and everyone was frozen in mid-step, like life hit the pause button, except the ground was rolling like a boat on bad seas. I was feeling very sea sick, and even woke up that way. I'm still nauseated an hour later.
I was asleep quite a long time, I know I'm likely a little dehydrated, and have been drinking plenty of water, but still feel pretty sea sick like I was on a boat, not general ills nauseated.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

Sounds so much like me. I went to bed early and yesterday afternoon I had a nasty vertigo feeling yesterday morning.
From my notes:
Vertigo 5:35 AM February 18 Had to hold onto chair Duration: 45 seconds to One and a half minutes. 319° northwest and 350 N. estimated Direction

I had a feeling of being sick yesterday afternoon too like a bad boat ride. I've felt underlying anxiety/panic for the past few hours and its awful. I really want it to stop.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Oookay, so here are some things that I found out!

Before I called the cruise company I read through the threads on the dolphins.
Someone had posted a link to the same video on youtube but it was dated 2/23/12!

www.youtube.com...

It was the same one, even had the little spit of land at 1:05!
So I almost didn't bother calling, but I thought what the heck,
I didn't get to be this old without taking any chances!!!

I talked to a very nice lady who said they did see the mega pod last week.
It's not a normal occurrence, they may never see one like that again!
It was 5 x 7 miles long just like the video said!

They were feeding, but she didn't know which way they were going.
She offered to connect me to the captain! (Sure, why not!!!)

He was very nice too. Said they never saw a pod like that & dolphins don't migrate per say.
Told me what they saw today, only a few different kinds of whales & a few dolphins & porpoises.
He said they are pretty sure the dolphins were feeding, because of all the birds that were around.
Sea birds follow fish, they know where to find them. Fishermen know to look for birds to find fish.
(There were birds in the video!)

He didn't know which way they were going either, he wasn't on that cruise that day! Aaaah! Dead end!

There was also a link in one of the dolphin threads to an article about salps washing up on the Washington coast.

www.wcsh6.com...

No one has ever seen them there before. Not even the crabbers. (They look like squished mice to me!)
Even a marine expert had never seen one before. He said they are coming north,
to an area that wasn't habitable for them before. People in California have found them too!

Sooo...
1.) Why was the same video on youtube dated 2/23/12?
Did they just use it because nobody filmed the pod on 2/14/13, as someone suggested?
That would explain why the sun was so low on the horizon, compared to the time quoted in the article.
But then that would mean it happened last year too, so not so unusual!
2.) Both the mega pod of dolphins & the salps were something that no one ever saw before.
(In their lifetimes anyway!)
3.) Dolphins would be feeding even if they were traveling. That doesn't mean they weren't on the run too!
4.) It just raised more questions! Have to keep our eyes open for more 'oddities' that could tie this together!
Hmmm...I wonder if dolphins eat salps??? I couldn't find any info on that!

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...I've been having a hard time sleeping too!
Only three hours last night, 2 hours the night before! Something is definitely going on!
When I finally did manage to get to sleep, I would jerk awake, like a startle reflex!
And I'm sooo hungry! Probably a survival instinct. Can't fall asleep while I'm eating!!!
Was feeling antsy earlier, not anymore though.

Hubby is a crabby pants tonight & oldest daughter was getting there too,
but hung up before it showed too much! First time this year though!
Nothing unusual with the cats right now. Old cat was under the desk last night though!
Sigh! Too many pieces in this puzzle!

How is everyone else tonight???
WOQ

ETA: They just showed a clip of the video on Inside Edition! They called it a 'super mega pod'!!!
Interviewed the captain. It said there was a smaller mega pod last month in the area too!

edit on 19-2-2013 by wasobservingquietly because: Forgot something!

edit on 19-2-2013 by wasobservingquietly because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by wasobservingquietly
ETA: They just showed a clip of the video on Inside Edition! They called it a 'super mega pod'!!!

A giga pod?

Thanks for the update.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Good one!!!

WOQ

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Hubby's feeling weird. It started yesterday afternoon, but it's really building!
All of the regular symptoms at one time.
Nauseous, but hungry at the same time!?
Ears feel like they are going to pop. High pitched ringing.
Feels mad, but like he's going to cry too.
Shaky, 'itchy', witchy! (His words, not mine!)

Shoulders cold & pressure pushing down on them.
Pressure squeezing his chest, like someone is pushing him against a wall.
Hard to breathe because of the pressure.
Stabbing pain in the left pec.

Earlier today he felt dizzy & like he was on the ocean.
His symptoms at noon were a 7 or 8. Almost had a seizure.
They were down to a 5 earlier tonight, but back up to 6 now & building.

I talked to oldest daughter a little while ago,
& she mentioned being out to eat with her friends for supper.
But that now she feels hungry again already! Oh,oh!!!
I made the mistake of saying that that is one of my eq symptoms!
She got mad & said she had to go! Angry, touchy...... check, check!!

Poor thing, she apparently gets it from both of us!
I don't know which I'd rather have if I could pick one...anger or hunger!
I guess anger. Hunger, with all these bigger quakes,
could lead to some serious 'poundage' issues!!!

I was really hungry last night.
Tonight, just some ear ringing & energy building up.
Sure, just when it's almost time to go to bed. Just what I need!!!

Just a heads up & to document in case it turns out to be something!
Be safe everybody!!!
WOQ

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by wasobservingquietly

Thank you very much for making that phone call!

So, now we know for sure that the pod was as big as originally reported.

And we also know that the video most often posted on the web was not of that pod!

Fortunately, genuine video of the area where the huge pod was sighted has been uploaded by the man who took it. It doesn't look as impressive as the other one -- and please note, this video was filmed on Feb 16, 2013, two days after the mega pod was sighted. So the uploader's title is deliberately misleading.

However, it's still interesting to see that even two days later, there were still a lot of dolphins in the region:

As far as I know, there is no genuine video of the mega pod currently available. I've searched high and low and all the other videos with titles that claim to show this Feb 14 mega pod are of earlier ones.

I find it remarkable that considering this event was witnessed by people on a tour boat, not one of them has uploaded a video of it. Or at least, not where it's easy to find.

I wonder why? Could it be that someone has genuine video but is holding out for a deal with a network? Perhaps. Could it be that no-one had a video camera of any kind handy at the time? I think that's incredibly unlikely in this day and age, especially in California.

The whole thing is very curious, you know. This was possibly the largest pod of dolphins observed in modern times -- in broad daylight -- and there is not a single video, or even some still images?

How crazy is that?

And we still don't know which way they were going. That could be the most important piece of information and we don't have it.

edit on 21/2/13 by JustMike because: Fixed video link. (Twice.)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Very odd indeed that we have no images at all of the dolphins. That fact alone makes me suspicious. Hopefully something will surface online soon, and we can see exactly how big.

I've had a couple of rough days. Night before last was terrible...awake for hours, rib pain, sore neck, aching shoulders and back, just could not switch off. I still have the symptoms, but they've calmed a bit, and at least I slept all last night. We went to see a film yesterday "The Impossible"...the one about the Boxing Day tsunami, and I have to say I was left feeling a little bit cold. I almost expected to be having nightmares about it, but I'm very surprised at how much the actual event was reduced by in the film, in favour of concentrating on the characters and the story. I know it was a remarkable story and it's film making, not a documentary, but I still feel like wasn't quite right somehow, like the actual earthquake and wave were downplayed somehow.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Been pretty calm for a few days. I did have one long ear ring today, but nothing indicative of anything for me.

However, I did want to mention one weird thing that has been happening since the rage thingy from a week and a half ago.

Around the time that I was noticing the rage emotion beneath me, I started....well, kinda nervous about throwing this out there, especially since it probably has zip to do with eq's, but I started noticing during the middle of those rage emotions....well....ghosts.

Now backing up a bit, I have always seen ghosts since I was 10, but nothing really major, except for this one house I lived in just a few years ago, but thats a story for another time.

Anyway, these haven't been like full body apparitions or anything like that, rather a whole hell of a lot of shadows out of the corners of my eyes, and a whole hell of a lot of weird sounds, that has been making the cat jump too, so I know its not just me.

Again, it started during the rage emotion thingy, which I do personally attribute that feeling to eq activity. However, since that rage feeling dissipated, the ghostly stuff has continued.

I have been a very amateur ghost hunter for a number of years, and even tried doing an EVP session twice in the last week, and got nothing. No construction or changing of anything in the house or neighborhood either.

The only thing I have going on is that it started during the rage thing-a-ma-jingy.

So, two questions that I have been thinking about:

1) Since we have learned that many of us have many simliarities (Empathic, Lucid Dreamers, Celiac or IBS, etc.),...well....Can you all see ghosts too? (And if you don't want to reply here, U2U me as I am really curious. Again, kinda nervous about throwing this out there myself).

and

2) Any of ya'll notice anything like this in the last week or so too?

For me, the last two weeks have been weird watching things. First we had the Santa Cruz sequence, than the Pope and his retiring stuff, plus the bolide in Russia, and also that whole Dolphin thing as well.

And ghosts.

Really weird for me.

Anyway, just trying to connect the dots.

Hugs and Peace to Ya'll

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by lasertaglover

I have zero mediumistic abilities, but I experienced some very startling paranormal occurrences in my life, even so. Maybe I should put this, just for the heck of it, but it might not be related.
My internet service kept going out and on, so I made a thread in computer help. I got other replies from California to the MidWest, a couple of people saying their internet was doing the same.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   

This is really interesting. I'm happy that you took the time to post this...thank you. I'm also sure a lot of people will be feeling what you're feeling, and not sure about what to say, so maybe you coming forward a little will help them.

I'm very connected spiritually, (it's natural, but I've also worked at developing it) and have done mediumship in the past, I've always lived in very old houses, my current one being 150 years old and a former schoolhouse, so I'm sure you can imagine, they are often teeming with spirits, usually totally benign. I don't generally see them, maybe very occasionally, more like I sense them, or hear them on an inner level. Lately, I've been aware of one or two making themselves known in my house. Just little flashes or shadows in the corners, like suddenly it's easier for them to show up in somewhere they liked to be while they were still here. It's a little cheesy to talk about the veil thinning, but that's kinda what it's like.

It will be interesting to see if anyone else replies, and I'm happy for people to message me too if they don't want to talk publicly. I don't think your new awareness of this is anything to worry about...it's just maybe our sensitivities taking a little step up, and like you say, we all seem to be unusually aware and sensitive to other issues too so why not this?

Apart from that, decent nights sleep last night, very few symptoms, apart from a cold this morning in just one side of my nose....

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
That part below is exactly what I have been thinking..like literally. It is not that this is a new awareness for me, I have seen "ghosts" since I was 10.

But since the rage feeling during the Santa Cruz eq's, I am seeing them almost hourly.

I moved into this home a little over a year ago. Didn't feel anything when I moved in, cleansed it anyway as I have been taught, and I still don't feel like anything has moved in.

It just feels like something has changed. Like the "cheesy veil" really is thinner. I though I saw a shadow at my boy's school yesterday dart around the corner, so it's not just here at home.

Thank you, and also thank you to those whom have sent me U2U's. Much appreciated

Peace

Originally posted by caitlinfae

...like suddenly it's easier for them to show up in somewhere they liked to be while they were still here. It's a little cheesy to talk about the veil thinning, but that's kinda what it's like.

edit on 22-2-2013 by lasertaglover because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

laser, You are awesome! I didn't even think to connect those dots. The shadows and the rage.
I thought I was just slipping a little further into crazy, which is still a distinct possibility

I don't know who they could be, but they have been dancing around my periphery since the rage subsided.

As for food sensitivities, I have them in plenitude, but I do my best to ignore 'em.

The anxiety is a steady hum, underlying my day, but it hasn't peaked yet.

Love and Light to all

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

This is weird & a little creepy. I've noticed an uptick in shadowy movement in my peripheral vision lately, also. I would have never thought to consider a connection to earthquakes.
Several times in the past few days I've been startled by darker/shadowy movement in my peripheral vision, and whipped my head around to see what it was only to find nothing there. I often sit on the couch with my computer in the dark later at night, and last night I jumped a mile thinking the husband was there. It took my eyes a minute to adjust from going from screen to dark, but there was nothing there. Except I'm certain there was, it was that sensation of picking up on someone entering a room silently--you know they're there even though they were so quiet.

I'm not exactly a proponent of traditional ghosts/souls of the dead, but I'm open to theories such as multiple dimensions, layers of this universe we cannot detect, etc. I don't think ALL experiences are always just a panicked or irrational individual, or coincidence. I really wish we were more technologically advanced and capable of figuring out what apparitions and unexplained weirdness really are. If something's altered slightly on a level we can't measure or observe yet, I wonder if our senses are picking up barely detectable "spikes" or "dips" in the potential associated frequencies & wavelengths?

I haven't been able to put my finger on it, but something feels "off" again. I keep wondering about the massive dolphin group, and I have GEE open a lot watching SoCal stations. I don't know, I can't even articulate it that well. Something doesn't feel right. I have a feeling of uneasiness & worry.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Very very anxious tonight guys...been on the verge of a panic attack since yesterday morning and a really bad, disturbed night last night. I hope it's just me being a little strange and you're all ok.
As usual, can't place it, no names, no images, nothing, apart from seeing very steep cliffs that run directly into the sea, more like a very steep mountainside perhaps rather than absolutely vertical. I have no idea.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

Yeah me too sans the dreams. I just haven't been sleeping. Although I must say I have been able to keep myself fairly productive. I'm just sitting here waiting for a shoe to drop. I also feel like I have to hurry hurry hurry, Which is annoying because I feel like that anyway Just now I feel I have only hours or something. Maybe I'm just freaking out in preparation for my guys birthday which is today and I want to make the most out of the time that we do have The place to ourselves.
Stuff is real tense around here in general, my roommate and his girlfriend fight a lot and that's been hard to deal with. The energy drainage around here is absolutely insane. Also I can't keep my appetite satisfied. I felt headachy and nauseated mostly yesterday and this morning. Although I'm sure I can do better with what I'm eating. Anyway I'm going to keep checking back and see how you all are doing and hopefully it won't be too bad tonight.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by rbkruspe

More synchronicities...my appetite is off the chart this weekend...I cannot stop eating. My hearing is especially sensitive too, and it just seems to need the dog to bark in a certain pitch and I have the start of a migraine. I was also aware of people who had passed, people I was very close to, being around me more last night, like Laser and I and others were talking about a few days ago. One in particular was so strong that I wouldn't have been surprised to have walked into a room to find her sitting there.

Here's hoping for a good night's sleep all.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Could this be related to the dolphins case?

Peru : Dozens Of Dead Sea Creatures Washed Up

I hope not.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Wicked ear ringing today. Right ear mostly, but loud, intense bursts, multiple times.

Nothing else, but a dead calm. Feels like the calm before the storm kinda.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join