It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Experiment in Alternative Methods of Earthquake Prediction

page: 188
<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I experienced another episode of muted hearing about 10 minute ago. I've also been rather restless & antsy all day today, and exhausted. I feel like I ran a marathon.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Well, old cat called it!
He was under the desk the last two nights!
Last night it was 9 hours before the first 6.5 today in the Kurils.

The night before I didn't pay attention to the time!
But it was less than 12 hours.
And there were the two the next day, 6.1 in Vanuatu & 6.9 in Kurils.

I have been sooo weak the last two weeks, but don't think it's quake related.
So exhausted that it's hard to even take a deep breath!
Can't think straight, off balance, can't concentrate, do math, spell or focus to read!

I have chronic Lyme & just figured it was a very bad flare up!
Went to the doctor on Wednesday, but it could be two weeks 'til the test is back.
A few of the symptoms I've had before quakes, but never that many all at one time,
or that lasted more than a couple of days.

In the meantime, if a bigger one happens, then I'll really wonder!
I was put on antibiotics while waiting for the test results.
This is the third day of them now & I can't say I feel it working yet.

But there has only ever been one antibiotic that worked for me & they stopped making it!
Talk about conspiracies!!! But at least it usually knocks the symptoms down enough that I can function again!

Hubby has been having a hard time too. He's had the usual quake symptoms
& the tell tale left pec pain.
Yesterday/ last night, he had that, plus it was all the way across his chest in the 'meat'!

Once I get feeling better, I'm going to have to keep track & see if we can tie it to an area!
I keep saying that, but just can't focus to do it yet!

Anyone else feeling anything 'different'?
WOQ

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by wasobservingquietly

Sounds like you've had a really rough time recently...hope you feel much better soon. And well done on old cat for picking up on something. (deserves salmon for that I think!)

I'm a bit mushed up just now...lots and lots of chaos and not very nice things in my life, so I don't know what I'm picking up on and what's just plain old stress and day to day weirdness. I thought I would keep a low profile unless I had extreme symptoms or dreams or something specific.

Hope everyone has a good weekend and lots of lovely sleep.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Hi Caitlinfae!
I was wondering if there were solar flares going on.
I took a quick look at a link I saved that someone posted somewhere.
Looks like it isn't solar flares, only B6 today.

There are supposed to be some nice auroras the next couple of days though.
Looks like only in the far north though. I only ever saw them once in my life, by accident.
When I was a kid I happened to look out the window at just the right time! Was awesome!

spaceweather.com...

Hubby fell asleep after supper & when he woke up, said he was so dizzy,
he felt like he was going to pass out when he stood up!
This is the third day he's mentioned about being dizzy. But he said tonight is really bad.

Maybe something is going on! Funny that he & I would be feeling bad at the same time?
Hope things calm down & mellow out for you!!! And that nothing big is on the way!
WOQ

edit on 1-3-2013 by wasobservingquietly because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Wow, tonight is not good. I've had a bad week but that's due to personal life crap that has me all messed up. Though, tonight I felt terribly dizzy and the cat drove me nuts around 11pm. Noticed her sniffing the floor again. An hour and a half later there was a quake in china. Just now I saw coming from the west "quake clouds" and just about five minutes ago felt dizzy and sick. Figured I would post. Cats been asleep in the closet for days also.

Ooh. Just heard the walls creak. Weird since nothing is going on outside at all. Been dead still and silent.

Also the "shadow" activities were going on as the cat was acting up earlier. She was watching stuff too. I'm pretty dizzy again. Like I'm on a swaying boat. Fun. -.-

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by rbkruspe

Hi!
I forget where you are. Anywhere near these?
If your cat only does it once in a while, maybe it's the closer ones.
Or maybe it is an antipode one!

MAG DATE LOCAL-TIME LAT LON DEPTH LOCATION
y/m/d h:m:s deg deg km

map 2.6 2013/03/03 05:35:15 36.119N 89.736W 6.4 11 km ( 7 mi) SW of Caruthersville, MO
map 1.5 2013/03/03 01:16:11 32.924N 80.142W 5.9 9 km ( 6 mi) S of Lincolnville, SC

SOURCE:
folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu...

There may have even been one that didn't make the list yet too.
Do you remember if there was one close to you the last time your cat sniffed the ground?
It's fascinating how they sense stuff isn't it?!
WOQ
edit on 3-3-2013 by wasobservingquietly because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Norfolk VA.

I will have to take a look in my notes and or this thread. I've only noted the ground sniffing for a little while.

Right now I am so ill I could scream, but my head would explode and I'd likely throw up. I have felt bad all day just increasing and I hope it ends soon.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Just a head's up & to document in case....

Young cat was running around a little while ago like she was being chased!
Three different times.
Hubby said he's having really bad symptoms...7 on a 10 scale.

Everybody I talked to today is having some kind of issues about something!
Hasn't hit here yet, thank goodness! Pretty sure it's not full moon!
Guess I'd better check solar flares. But that even seems a stretch!
Maybe the whole world is finally snapping!!!
WOQ

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Hi everyone....

Hope you're all feeling a bit better by now. I'm trying to keep my head down and out of sight...there is so much crap around me just now, I almost can't bear it. I feel dreadful physically, but I just can't tell if it's this or just real life stuff stressing me out. I suspect it's the latter. So unless I have a dream or some other mighty synchronicity, I'm not gonna post. Just wanted to say hi and make sure you were all as ok as you can be.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Yeah mine runs like that and it's usually the resident spirit, playing with her but when it's not him, I tend to wonder what it is.

I haven't felt so well the past few days steady nausea. Headache is better finally. However I did have an incident happened with that vertigo push feeling it was very mild but it was weird because I was on WebCam at the time with my friend and she said it looked like I fell over. I can imagine it looked pretty crazy. But I did take note of the direction and time.. March 6 1:37 AM 225°SW

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
No ear ringing, no symptoms here, solar activity is super low, shadow activity has greatly increased....but it's been a while since a biggie, and its march now, which historically has had some very big ones.

Something coming soon, maybe this weekend or early next week. Pure prediction here, not my usual earth empathy. Maybe around the 13th?

13 has been popping up all around me. As has thoughts of Italy or Greece.

And for no reason whatsoever ever except a hunch...if one doesn't happen by the 13th, I personally believe a big one will happen +/- 2 days of the new Pope being elected.

Peace and love to all of you my friends

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

Hi!
Hope things are better by now!
It seems like people were calmer today.
At least the ones I came in contact with!
WOQ

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by rbkruspe

Hi!
The cats have both been calm today, at least when I was home!
You have a resident spirit? Neat!!!
None here that we know about.
But we've felt things & had stuff happen when someone in the family has died!

Hubby was sick to his stomach too. Yesterday & earlier today.
He just figured he ate something that didn't agree with him. Maybe not!!!
Would love to know what is causing all the symptoms & cat spazzing!!!
Sure thought a bigger quake was coming!

It's times like this , that make us second guess what we are feeling!!!
There has to be another variable that we haven't stumbled onto yet!!!
WOQ

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by lasertaglover

Hi!
Funny how we aren't so much in sync this time!
Hubby had one of his worse symptom days yesterday...and nothing!

One around the time of the pope's election, hummmm....
There was something on the news today about Etna again too!
The lightening bolt, the doves...if there's an eq too, it sure will get the whole world's attention!!!
WOQ

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   

It is weird, eh? No physical symptoms from at all, but a mental belief that something is going to happen.

I know we all watch eq sites like crazy, and I have noticed a few things that are bothering me. For example, the last 48 hours has been really calm, very low eq activity. Plates building stress? Idk.

Also, the odd mini swarm in the Prince Edward Island region, and a few other places as well.

Wish I was getting something...just scared it is the calm before the storm.

Peace

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Oh yeah, it's been interesting around here surely. Especially now that I live alone (cat and spirit aside) I really have a whole lot of silence, and stillness so when things get out of sorts, I REALLY notice now. It is unnerving. Quite nice at times though!

It's been very still for the past 2 days I would say.. Including today.. And the sun is very quiet. I've not felt a need to check it in a while. I just checked anyway and the only thing I notice is the coronal holes which could explain lack of spots/ activity. Though we do get energized high speed solar wind streams from some coronal holes. So we will just get pretty northern lights I guess if anything.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Between now and the 13th, a big one. Still think it might be on the 13 th, but every symptom I ever get is screaming right now.

Peace

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
My puppy has been insane today, not his usual puppiness. This morning he was like a wild thing and his behavior has continued all day. I was hoping to see the regulars on here to see if their pets were acting up also.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AuntB

Hi!
Mine have been okay so far today.
I forget what area you are in. So far today there have been quakes in:
IL, LA, OK, CO & NV. And CA is really perking!
If you're close to any of those, that could be it.

Hubby is feeling awful today, he called from work to ask about quakes.
He had a doctor's appointment this afternoon & probably has an inner ear infection!
Now he's on antibiotics for it. So the dizziness & balance issues aren't quake related!

He won't be able to tell if something is going on now! He'll have to wait for other symptoms!
My ears are ringing pretty good right now! It was off & on earlier, but it's steady now.
WOQ

edit on 11-3-2013 by wasobservingquietly because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by lasertaglover

Hi laser (& everyone),

sorry to have been away and not contributing here. Had some things to deal with in real life.

Re your comments of a big one very shortly: I'd have to agree on that. My own feeling is for at least a high mag 6 in the PNW coastal region within around three days. I'm not saying this has to have any serious effects, just that my own indications suggest a quake of around that magnitude in the stated region within that time frame.

Meanwhile I'm feeling bothered about the region off SoCal down into Mexico. But I can't pin down anything there for timing or magnitude. It's just that it bothers me.

Another matter: you all recall those reports of the mega pod of dolphins off San Diego back on Feb 14th? I still wonder about that, especially the lack of reasonably proveable video from the actual event. Yes, there is video from the following day in the same region (and still heaps of dolphins around), but I can't figure why we have nothing from the 14th.

WOQ called the tour company whose boat skipper reported the event and they confirmed it happened. But since then, there's been no more info about it. So, that event is also bothersome. Can't figure what significance it might have, if any.

top topics

<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join