It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Historical Figures as Masons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I just figured I'd start a thread about this since I'm just pretty curious...

What historical figures do you think were associated with freemasonry?

However, there is one rule: It can't be someone who is already widely known/suspected of being a freemason in his time.

So let's have at this. Who are the unidentified masons of the past?

I don't know why I was thinking this, but the famous investment banker JP Morgan is suspect in my mind. He was one of the most rich and powerful men in the US at the turn of the century, and it only goes to reason that he met equally powerful people, and perhaps had some masonic connections, as is common with rich whites in this country. Plus, he kept the average man under his boot, and when the US was in serious financial danger, he funded money to the government. Perhaps this is a sign of the duplicity of the masons, using the US government to keep people docile and oppressed.

But what do you think?

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
benedict arnold
jesse helms
strom thurmund
all 7 ringling brothers

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
opps, my bad...just read the rule. all the ones i posted are confirmed freemasons.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Do a search, someone made a thread a week ago and put up a good link indicating such people. It was revelationary for me.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   
bush and his pappy are also masons, as were the rockerfellers

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Well how about Kerry? Nader? Edwards? Clintons? and on and on. Actually if one belongs to the church of satan or other such higher organization then they don't have to be a mason.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Maxamilian Robespierre was the head of the Committee of Public Safety, and therefore dictator of France from 1793 to 1795. He tried to impliment a masonic style religion to replace christianity in the French Republic called the Cult of the Supreme Being. It's primary symbol was the all seeing eye.

Bob Dole, George Bush senior and Colin Powell are 33rd Degree Freemasons, as is Yassar Arafat and Rupert Murdoch. Three of the World's largest international banking dynasties, namely the Morgans, Rothschilds and the Rockefeller families all hold honourary, high Masonic positions.

George Washington, James Monroe, Andrew Jackson, James Polk, James Buchanan, Andrew Johnson, James Garfield, William McKinley, Theodore Roosevelt, William Taft, Warren Harding, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Harry Truman, Lyndon Johnson, Gerald Ford, Ronald Reagan and George Bush were all Masonic Presidents of the U.S.A.

Winston Churchill was a Freemason, as was J. Edgar Hoover, Walt Disney and Giuseppe Mazzini, founder of the Maffia.

new topics

top topics

join