It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is God classified as?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I personally do not believe in God as you may have read on my Thread - God is Fake!

Who do you see your so called God to be?
Where is he?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Well, personally I find my god to be in my trousers, but being omnipotent, he can also be found in the pub.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by whitesatan

God is classified as God.

Pretty simple answer for a pretty simple question.
Now I got one for you.
What is God's name?
If you research you can find it out, but your not very fond of researching a topic that you try to argue with, you'd much rather turn to a very limited and goofy website for your answers (I'm speaking from experience from speaking with you, I'm honestly not trying to belittle you, but you sorta do it to yourself).

-Jimmy

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
(this) is how you become respectable... that was a very sincere question hopefully of you and i respect you for that....

I'll answer later....

peace.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
If god was real? eh....in all forms of chocolate....
yep

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
very silly website eh...

Then why are there 50 ways to prove God to be fake and not one way that proves him to be real.

Think about that.

Not a little silly website anymore huh...

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Is gods name Jahweh, his one "true" name? Do I win a prize?

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
God still has no last name. And I believe he will never have a lst name no matter how many times you decide to change it. Once you change his name then he is no longer God. Proving mt theory on my thread - God is Fake!.
If God is Yahweh or whatever you are calling him to be now. Then you have proven my point. A person can't be called something different every time you talk about him. If so then the person isn't real or the person changes every time he is talked about.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Aww, I wanted to win something, to play the advocate, I think the idea of "god" as many other people may perceive it... is that AS many other people perceive it - across the glovbe, in different cultures, it will be called by many different names, I call him John (as in Doe), or Mr Winky (as in my pants)...

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei and whitesatan

Awww, whitesatan didn't take a guess

Did Tutankamon have a last name? Did most of the ancient peoples have last names? No, they were known as things like Yeshua son of God and stuff like that. The surname or lastname were first developed based on who your parents were or what region you were from, they have evolved much more now and we have names like my first and last name "Jimmy Williams". A more primative version of my name is "Jimmy Williamson" and an even more primative version would be "Jimmy son of William".
God has no mother or father, He just is and always has been, He has no begining or end, He has no origin either, He created all time and space, pretty hard to wrap your mind around eh?
God needs no last name, He has many names though, the names express who He is though.

You have flat uneducated arguments that have no reason or logic to them, you should give up while you still can and quit spamming this site.

-Jimmy

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I don't Spam as you call it. I look at the facts and provide a credible and reasonable explanation to something which you can't do. You make things up because the Church tells you what to believe. I believe what I want to believe. You say God doesn't need a last name. Well then who is he. God can't be 15 different people. It is not possible. You and all of the other believers keep making up different names for God like they are true. Well what is his name. He can't have 15 or so. There is one and you know it and I know it to.
How do you know that people in ancient times didn't have last names. There is no proof that they didn't have last names. They probably did.

If Godhas no Father and mother then where did he come from. Your so called God says that a child is born of a mother and father. Then who is Gos mother and father. He couldn't have been born according to himself if he has no mother or father.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitesatan
very silly website eh..
:shk:

No you're right its not silly, its a idiotic website if you think you can disprove Gods existence.

Then why are there 50 ways to prove God to be fake and not one way that proves him to be real.

Maybe if you go to college you can take a class in elementary logic and you will learn it is logically impossible to prove the non existence of anything.

Think about that.

Here you go Einstein think about this science proves Gods existence

Not a little silly website anymore huh...

How's it going under the bridge there troll?

[edit on 5/15/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
"No you're right its not silly, its a idiotic website if you think you can disprove Gods existence. "

How can something be so idiotic when it proves something. You have proven nothing. You claim the website is untrue and misquotes. The quotes are direct. They have proven what I have proven here. You obviously don't read things thouroughly because you make words up and put them together and call it God.

"Maybe if you go to college you can take a class in elementary logic and you will learn it is logically impossible to prove the non existence of anything."

Maybe you should try to graduate from the first grade and become intelligent because you aren't. Any intelligent person would realize you can prove anything that is said to be real to be unreal if it is. I have done so.

"Here you go Einstein think about this science proves Gods existence "

How can Science prove Gods existence when it actually disproves his existence.

Example number on. Gos says he created the world in 6 days and rested on the seventh. The earth began about 4.6 billion years ago. Scientists estimate that it took about a biilion years before organisms resembling blue-green algae were found. A biilion years is much more than 6 days. It is close to 2 190 000 000 000 days. It seems your so called God is way off from what actually happened.

Again I am not a troll. I don't live underneath a bridge. You have no idea who I am so why do you think you do.

Ohh... thats right you think you know everything. You don't. Become an intelligent man and see the truth.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Nothing you have provided is credible at all, it's laughable.
I did not make up any names, the names i get come from the Bible and other ancient text.
I already told you where God came from, you have no common sense.
I truely don't believe you are in college either because you obviously don't have the brains for it.

God Bless,

-Jimmy

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitesatan
If God is Yahweh or whatever you are calling him to be now. Then you have proven my point. A person can't be called something different every time you talk about him. If so then the person isn't real or the person changes every time he is talked about.

When I was playing EQ a couple years ago, I went by the name Rorigon Cornicer. Sometimes a member in my group would call me Rorigon, then the next moment I'd get a PM from a guildie who called me Rori. Oh, and then my mom would yell for me, using my real name(well, OK, TECHNICALLY she'd call me by a shortened form of my full name, which I'm occasionally called by substitute teachers).

Obviously, because I went by more than one name, I don't exist.

I'm sorry, but unless I'm missing something(in which case, feel free to enlighten me) your argument that since God goes by different names he can't exist makes no sense at all.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

How can something be so idiotic when it proves something.

Again is logically not possible to prove something does not exist. You should study basic logical reasoning before you answer again - you are making a fool of yourself. Even the atheists are ashamed of you. That's why everyone calls you a troll.

All you have proven is that you personally desperately want to convince yourself God does not exist.

Atheists express their rage against God although in their view He does not exist. CS Lewis

[edit on 5/15/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
"Nothing you have provided is credible at all, it's laughable. "

Really. Well everything you have provided... Wait what have you provided. I can't seem to find anything you provided to help you argument one bit. So how can someone who thiks facts are laughable be right about anything. If I told you that in 1982 the Washington Redskins beat the Miami dolphins 27 - 17 in order to become the Super Bowl champions. You would probably say that is laughable. I believe I am correct because that is all you have done and don't say it isn't because it is all you have done. You have shown no evidence that proves Gods existence. Just quit while you are somewhat ahead. Admit defeat and take it like a man.

You supposedly tell me where your so called God comes from and yet you have nothing to prove. You are like a mechanic in a bakery. You have no idea what you are doing.

I am in college. You will never guess what I graduated in my class though. 7. I graduated number 7 in my class in High School. I started taking college classes my junior year of High School. I am a very intelligent man. You... not so much. I mean how can you be very smart when you laugh at the facts.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Core90 you are on pluto and everyone else is on planet earth. That is how far wrong you are. You guys say that God has multiple identities. You can be known by as many names as you want. You however only have one identity. You say God has many identities. How can a person of many identities be one person. It doesn't seem very possible to me. You have one identity.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
"Again is logically not possible to prove something does not exist. You should study basic logical reasoning before you answer again - you are making a fool of yourself. Even the atheists are ashamed of you. That's why everyone calls you a troll."

If you were an intelligent man which you obviously can't be. You can prove anything to not have happened therefore proving someone or something to be fake or not real. How can I make a fool of myself when I am one person who has proven a point to about 10 people who have replied that God is imaginary. One person taking down about 10 people is not that easy. You are all to stubborn to really analyze the acts and learn for yourself that you have been lied to by the church. If I study basic logic reasoning it would be a waste of my time. It would teach me what I already know. Logic is simple. You put two and two together and you get 4. This is what I am doing. You on the other habd are putting 2 and 2 together and getting 1 billion. That is how far wrong you are. The atheists are on myside and probably support me. The catholics or whatever you are are very dissapointed though. They have learned that they have been lied to by the church and you have let them down by getting slaughtered in the war. People can call me whatever they want but most of it is not true because they don't know me. They never will. I know this because you are to stubborn to look at the facts. You may call them idiotic but they are the FACTS. None of the bs stuff the church has told you has been proven. It never will be.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

If I study basic logic reasoning it would be a waste of my time.

Yeah why bother with the truth?

:shk: well if you prefer your ignorant bigoted fairy tales that is your choice.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join