It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Peel and Stick Tasers' (Electric Riot Shields) 'Electrify Riot Control'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
John Sky I agree with you,

Salt water dousing on the cops will work. Maybe saltwater filled water balloons. Cops are stupid if they don't think that the average college grad wouldn't be able to figure out a way to neutralize these damned tasers. Heck I'm all for EMP defensive weapons too for civilians. It's called checks and balances.

I've personally wondered what the expression on a cops face will look like when they shoot somebody wearing a home made version of that thors shield tech. Eh...the cops would probably resort quite unprofessionally to their side arms instead and shoot the person for being non violent but just annoying.

using the taser in any case as a form of pain compliance is evil. maybe we should use pain compliance on cops until they fall in line with what the population actually wants...see how they like it.

Seriously we should make a thread discussing the ways to defeat these evil tasers.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

I agree with you and johnsky...

Otherwise we'll all end up being herded into pens, any resistance will be crushed and morale will decline in the face of oppression.

This should NOT happen.

We are human.

<< 1   >>

join