It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Traveling UFO's

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Well I think that alot of the UFO's we been witnessing are from the future, who is to say that some of these visitors are not from the future, does anyone agree or disagree and why.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Well why don't you tell us why you think they are from the future first? I want to know.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
because anything is possible and in the case of billy meier, the book hinted towards that if you read the material. It just doesn't seem the main stream's imagination is open wide enough, it seems people belief's or disbelief's are boxed in and limited.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by atsdude

mmm billy meier.

I don't buy his stuff (pretty well most here think he's fake) BUT-I myself think this line of "time traveling aliens often", why?

if beings have been around long enough, and I'm talking millions or more years, with advance technologies in physics and such and opposable thumbs ...why not. They could send probes into the past retrieve information and / or do such things as though to us it would be magic.

Time travel in their way is possible.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Time travel is just as good an explanation as alien creatures when it comes to UFOs, and actually has a few things going for it that aliens do not.

* We know we exist. The existence of aliens has yet to be proven.
* A lot of reported aliens look like us. Given all the possible forms aliens could take, looking like us would be quite a coincidence.
* With all the sightings, it's surprising there hasn't been even one good conclusive piece of evidence found. That's evidence in itself. And to me it suggests that it might be a result of the pilots or controllers going back in time to correct any mistakes they might have made.
* We're clever. Time travel might be a physical or mathematical impossibility now, but we have good track record of figuring impossible things out.

Of course, to prove any of this stuff, or whether or not they're aliens or time travelers, required getting past the "unknown" barrier and having some positive proof, not just conjecture or circumstantial evidence.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by Nohup]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The only thing that may have sense to me about time traveling is only went UFO ''hit the gas'' and your cells stop in time, in other words, they stop aging and the rest continues it normal aging rate. 30 days traveling in an alien spaceship could be 100+ years earth, in that case, it appears a future travel. I don't know is the way i see it...

[edit on 13-5-2008 by Draconian]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Time is one way cause if it wasn't Einstein would have told us.
You don't have to go back in time to find out things.
And why go back, now is so much better.

OK, now here are a few so called facts or events that might
have happened.
You can fit them in to our present situation or make a different
present if you knew of the past event.

This is great history and time travel experience development.

Einstein brought with him from Germany the Nazi plans for the
A bomb in hopes that America would build the bomb and destroy
Germany. We had the plans evaluated and one scientist pleaded
with Einstein to write a letter to FDR to start what became the
Manhattan Project.

That is pretty much standard history.

But going back in time to help might not mean anything, you
might just be an observer.

Any component of the story not in place might bring a different future.
If UFOs were man made, Einstein might have known.
I don't' have any sources on the matter however.
That might be interesting research.

Google : einstein ufo

One summary had:

Albert Einstein is already on the record as having a disinterest in the UFO controversy,

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
stella lansing -thats a weird story (see 1st post with link to story) .

One of the theories on that was the creatures or humans filmed in the ship where time traverlers.

link www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by atsdude
Well I think that alot of the UFO's we been witnessing are from the future, who is to say that some of these visitors are not from the future, does anyone agree or disagree and why.

I am not here to debate whether or not this planet has been visited by aliens.

I am answering this question to you and the other people here who already have come to the conclusion that the Reticulan aliens have been here for thousands of years and that they have various bases around the world, as well as a large one in the Moon - or are at least open to embracing that proclamation.

As to the rest...

That being stated, I disagree with the theory that the aliens are from our future.

The theory that the Grey aliens, the most commonly reported alien kidnappers, are from our future, has been discussed many times in ATS.

It simply isn't true.

They represent another humanoid species that is not from this planet.

Here's the cogent argument as to why they are not from our future:

1. The method of operation of the Reticulans is to take what they want without asking permission. That means kidnapping people for slavery, dissection, medical experimentation, and a long-term breeding program.

2. Various abductees have talked to their Reticulan captors about the issue of atomic weapons. The consensus opinion among the aliens is that they strongly object to this world developing nuclear weapons capability. (Corroborating evidence: There was a large UFO flap over US military installations right after nuclear bombs were dropped on Japan in 1945.)

Number 1 tells us that the aliens take what they want without our permission.

Number 2 tells us that the aliens strongly oppose the Terran development of atomic weapons.

A simple logical extrapolation of the above points to the Reticulans not having time travel capability. For if they could, they would surely do so to prevent or at least delay the Manhattan Project from emerging in the 1940's - which led to the development of the A-bomb in this civilization.

They would if they could.

They haven't because they can't

Thus, the Greys, Reptilians, Nordics, and Preying Mantises (all of which work together), are not from our future.

Einsteinian physics states that time travel is not possible unless one can go faster than the speed of light, but also states that it is quite impossible to make a material object even reach the speed of light.

So there will not be any spacecraft from our future, now or ever

Which is not to imply that time travel can't be done in another way.

Just not with spacecraft.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
how could they come from the future.. ??? if there is no future?? so many threads on here have stated that over and over.. you cant believe in both??

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
Einsteinian physics states that time travel is not possible unless one can go faster than the speed of light, but also states that it is quite impossible to make a material object even reach the speed of light.

Yeah, but Einstein was a little old-fashioned, and refused to accept a lot of quantum mechanics and what it implied. The whole notion of an open and not closed universal energy system, for instance. Also the potential interactions in normal spacetime with virtual systems and multiple unseen dimensions. Externalizing matter/energy from our ordinary 4-D spacetime offers a chance to bypass the speed of light limit and move to any point in time and space.

The controlling factor, of course, would be consciousness. Einstein was very old school about that, too, preferring to keep people and their observations out of the equations on the paper. Again, limiting his thinking to only a few dimensions.

He was right about a lot of things. But he was, like most of us, a prisoner of his own background and prejudices.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Some witness accounts say they sort of beam in/out. Maybe it is high acceleration or they pop in/out of another dimension. Maybe they are from another planet/inside the earth in another dimension from the future. I am not trying to be facetious..Add in the fact that there are numerous different alledged visitors and maybe all are true

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Nohup,

I don't feel the need to start bashing Albert Einstein here.

Regardless of the discoveries within quantum physics, time travel still can't be done with physically-based technology. It it were possible, then the Reticulans, who are way ahead of us technologically, would have done so already and stopped the Manhattan Project from occurring in the first place, for the reasons I posted previously.

But you are on to something regarding the potential of doing so within the field of consciousness

Just don't expect it to be achieved anytime soon via Transcendental Meditation or The Silva Method.

BlackProjects,

I have been within fifty feet of an intense white floodlight paralysis beam that was being projected (with complete silence and much brighter than a police helicopter searchlight) from our backyard into our second story bathroom window.

If the aliens in question could read minds or teleport, I would have been abducted.

The belief of abductees about the Reticulans having the ability to read minds, walk through walls, and teleport, is the result of propaganda from implanted screen memories.

In a word - brainwashing.

The aliens can do none of those things but they want us to think that they can.

Why?

Because a prisoner who thinks his captors have godlike abilities is much less likely to fight or try to escape

Pure battlefield psychological manipulation.

Just avoid their paralysis beams.

Unless of course you want to be abducted.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup

Yeah, but Einstein was a little old-fashioned, and refused to accept a lot of quantum mechanics and what it implied. The whole notion of an open and not closed universal energy system, for instance. Also the potential interactions in normal spacetime with virtual systems and multiple unseen dimensions. Externalizing matter/energy from our ordinary 4-D spacetime offers a chance to bypass the speed of light limit and move to any point in time and space.

Actually that's not entirely accurate. Firstly strongly curved stationary spacetimes like the Kerr Black Hole would seem to allow one to travel back in time. Because the singularity is timelike it is possible to miss it and emerge elsewhere. Also there is an effect called "Frame Dragging" which has a time travel effect. Also, although controversial, worm hole solutions which are also solutions from the Einstien Field Equations do admit the existence of closed timelike curves, that is it may be possible to travel back in time, of course the stabvility of such spacetime structures and the vast amounts of matter with negative energy density seem to make this opetion unlikely.

I'm not sure how one externalizes energy from 4-D spacetime. This sounds vaguely like a string theory notion in which parallel universes may interact with ours, I'm not sure how one can channel matter or enrgy without an equivalent string theory wormhole.

So for these reasons, timetravel seems unlikely at this time.

[edit on 15-5-2008 by timelike]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
...Einstein was a little old-fashioned, and refused to accept a lot of quantum mechanics and what it implied. The whole notion of an open and not closed universal energy system, for instance. Also the potential interactions in normal spacetime with virtual systems and multiple unseen dimensions. Externalizing matter/energy from our ordinary 4-D spacetime offers a chance to bypass the speed of light limit and move to any point in time and space.

Originally posted by timelike
Actually that's not entirely accurate. Firstly strongly curved stationary spacetimes like the Kerr Black Hole would seem to allow one to travel back in time. Because the singularity is timelike it is possible to miss it and emerge elsewhere. Also there is an effect called "Frame Dragging" which has a time travel effect. Also, although controversial, worm hole solutions which are also solutions from the Einstien Field Equations do admit the existence of closed timelike curves, that is it may be possible to travel back in time, of course the stabvility of such spacetime structures and the vast amounts of matter with negative energy density seem to make this opetion unlikely.

I'm not sure how one externalizes energy from 4-D spacetime. This sounds vaguely like a string theory notion in which parallel universes may interact with ours, I'm not sure how one can channel matter or enrgy without an equivalent string theory wormhole.

So for these reasons, timetravel seems unlikely at this time.

I agree with that.

The technological limitations are corroborated by the apparent inability of the Reticulans to do it themselves in order to stop the Manhattan Project from emerging and being successful.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by atsdude

I understand the analogy that you have used here, by your reasoning I believe that you are saying that for aliens to travel the vast distances of space their craft would essentially be a time-machine, yes this is very true... however I do not understand you reasoning when assuming that they are from the future.

They could just as easily be from the past, infact any period of time! I see them as inter-dimensional travellers, in doing so they could jump to any point in space and time.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resentedhalo08
I see them as inter-dimensional travellers, in doing so they could jump to any point in space and time.

Many view them that way, stemming from their seeming ability to teleport away. However, what is truly happening is neither teleportation or interdimensional travel.

When Reticulan spacecraft and probes fade away in a glow of light, what actually happened is that a strong electromagnetic field was activated, resulting in what they call in the industry optical invisibility.

Evidence of this is found in the following documentary:

UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied

Go to 19:23 in the video.

Two cameras were set up to film a horizon. Camera One was a conventional one. Camera Two filmed the infrared spectrum. The first had no pictures of a UFO. However, the second, infrared camera, in filming the same area in the sky, documented a UFO in flight

If you want to see spaceships and probes, get yourself some night vision equipment

Reticulan spacecraft and probes do not travel interdimensionally or via teleportation, but they are around us much more often than most realize, as they are usually cloaked for the purposes of stealth and covert operations.

[edit on 15-5-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I see them as inter-dimensional travellers, in doing so they could jump to any point in space and time.

Many view them that way, stemming from their seeming ability to teleport away. However, what is truly happening is neither teleportation or interdimensional travel.

When Reticulan spacecraft and probes fade away in a glow of light, what actually happened is that a strong electromagnetic field was activated, resulting in what they call in the industry optical invisibility.

Evidence of this is found in the following documentary:

UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied

Two cameras were set up to film a horizon. The first camera was a conventional one. The second camera filmed the infrared spectrum. The first camera had no pictures of a UFO. However, the second, infrared camera, in filming the same area in the sky, documented a UFO in flight.

If you want to see spaceships and probes, get yourself some night vision equipment

Reticulan spacecraft and probes do not travel interdimensionally or via teleportation, but they are around us much more often than most realize, as they are usually cloaked for the purposes of stealth and covert operations.

Reticulan craft, you talk about it like it's a matter of fact, which it is not... you cannot say they are'nt inter-dimensional or time travellers... for we have NO PROOF either way.

Mere speculation, that is all we have... you have no facts, and trying to correct me and trying to state a "false/un-provable" fact to say otherwise is just idiocratic!

Resentedhalo08.

[edit on 15-5-2008 by Resentedhalo08]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
You really are an idiot! me ignorant? you don't even know me... way to go on welcoming a new member to ATS, an all out attack on my credibility... so if anyone dares to post their opinion they are attacked, I was merely stating that you have NO PROOF! which you don't... solid evidence, oh you don't have any? what a supprise!

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Reticulan craft, you talk about it like it's a matter of fact...

Yes I do and I will continue to do so.

And the reason for that is because there are various indications that the aliens are Reticulan, meaning that they stem from the Zeta 2 Reticuli System.

Another word for them is Zetan.

For example, former governmental insiders like retired US Army Sergeant Clifford Stone and physicist and engineer, Bob Lazar, have both stated that they have seen governmental briefing documents that teach point blank that the aliens are from Zeta IV or Reticulum 4 in the Zeta 2 Reticuli System.

They and other former governmental insiders have more credibility than you do.

There are even places in ATS where one can find that information if one bothered to look for it.

Next time, do a little homework before posting a remark based out of ignorance.

That would help YOUR credibility.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join