It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Traveling UFO's

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by atsdude

Yes I go with you here, always thought the same. Numerous important events and people report visits from flying shields etc, may be us looking at these events. Also there are an incredible number of craft which may be us from different times in the future coming back to the past. Also has anyone noticed how some aliens seem to resemble the Chinese people today? Perhaps they are descendents of Asians, what can this mean for our future?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Resentedhalo08

I quite agree with you Resentedhalo08, and believe me I share your pain of it all. Unfortunatley our kind of rational thinking is generally unwelcomed here.

Many of the people here seem to be possessed by the whole urban myth "Grey Aliens from Zeta Reticuli". You know Resentedhalo08, what is interesting is how modern UFOlore is being re-written in terms of Greys -the now favoured alien as dictated by modern culture. You see The zeta Reticuli reference comes from the Betty and Barney hill case. But inititally they did not report seeing grey creatures, they were more like asian people with cat-like eyes. For some reason, today the incident is reported as a grey abduction. The star map drawn by Betty Hill (which when interpreted by Marjorie Fish as a map showing the Zeta-Reticuli system as the creatures home) is also quite contentious. I'm sure if you draw any random group of dots and you can connect them somewhere to a star map of our galaxy!

Anyhow, it seems people want to be apart of this story telling, proclaiming to know the "truth" or about this government project or that conspiracy. It seems its all designed to make people feel apart of someting bigger. Who needs evidence when you have belief?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
The technological limitations are corroborated by the apparent inability of the Reticulans to do it themselves in order to stop the Manhattan Project from emerging and being successful.

More conspiracy theory rubbish I'm afraid. I bet the Hills never though that that star system would become such a legend!

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   

The technological limitations are corroborated by the apparent inability of the Reticulans to do it themselves in order to stop the Manhattan Project from emerging and being successful.

Originally posted by timelike
More conspiracy theory rubbish I'm afraid. I bet the Hills never though that that star system would become such a legend!

Betty Hill was glad to be part of that unfoldment of awareness.

Be afraid.

Be very afraid.

But don't for a minute think that you have a clue about space aliens, their technology, their home world, or their agenda.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Be afraid.

Be very afraid.

But don't for a minute think that you have a clue about space aliens, their technology, their home world, or their agenda.

Utter crap.

Seriosuly though, why don't you leave your delightful little fantasy world and join the real world? it's not quite as frightening a place as you believe it to be.

Besides you have no idea who I am. I might know a good deal more about ETs than you could ever wrap your mind around...

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by timelike

The difference being that I have the courage and conviction to state the truth from the evidence and eye-witness testimony that many governmental insiders and ufologists have accepted - even a number of them in ATS. While you, who claim to be god knows what, haven't the wherewithal to do anything beneficial in offering illumination and are just another windbag among many who strive to further ignorance and keep the public in the dark

You think you are so special?

What evidence do we have to believe that?

DENY IGNORANCE & MANIPULATION

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   

You think you are so special?

What evidence do we have to believe that?

DENY IGNORANCE & MANIPULATION

You are one to talk Paul. How pitiful of you to bully new members with your BS. Lets show th members here at ATS how special you think you are.

Inspired, Guided & Revised

By THE SOCIETY OF LIGHT (TSOL)
Through Avadar/Paul Richard
As Of May 16, 2008
AVADAR/PAUL RICHARD (ELDER): According to TSOL, this Solist is the soul of the ancient Athenian statesman and military commander, Themistocles, then Ptolemy I Soter, (see also this about Ptolemy), then Paul /Saul of Tarsus, and then and a Cathar Parfait that lived and died at Montségur during the Albigensian Crusade in the Thirteenth Century in Languedoc (now the south of France). Avadar's main TSOL Spirit Guides are Saint Alexa Valeria and Saint Arlah.
After his life as Paul/Saul, he learned that Issa/Jesus was not God or one with The Original Creator,
When he came into the flesh in 1960, he was already very prepared through many years of Radiance in the Higher Realms - and a Dominant Aura Color of white - to progress on the Higher Stages of God Realization
TSOL foresees and suggests to Elder Avadar, once Ascended into The Light, that he manifest 4 Unifier-Guardian Goddesses which are referred to as The Organian Unifiers - also called The Organian Quartet. These are foreseen by the discarnate Saints to adopt Thetan Female Type B Avataric Forms. TSOL also suggests a larger Guardian-Goddess race of 6,000 , called The Organian Virtues - that will not be as advanced but who will serve to safeguard the progressive culture and protect the sovereignty of the future Higher World

But wait, there is more, just how special does Paul think he is......

Ascended Elder Masters who are adequately developed in Telekinetic Skill and Stability Quotient can individually manifest a spiritual shield as well as a physical shield around a planet and its moon.
TS-10: The ability in The Light to manifest a tribe of three Unifier-Goddesses who are rarefied in Unity Quotient, Stability Quotient, and Telekinetic Skill, and who have a Master Stage of 14,000. Again, a clearer definition of this in the Higher Realms, within our Library in The Temple of Knowledge.
In having worked on Telekinetic Skill (TS) and Unity Quotient (mainly the second) since the 1980's through Heart Chakra Radiance with occasional Spiraling, the standard of TS-10 - which expands over time - is the deft of Elder Avadar-Paul_Richard
The ability to teleport and the ability to dissolve matter into light or nihilate are related facets of Telekinetic Skill development.members.aol.com...

But, i here you all ask, what proof does Paul have to back up his claims on his own site.....well here it is.....

ANGEL, CRISS: A mentalist, mystifier, and illusionist who performs feats in parks and on city sidewalks without props
BLAINE, DAVID: A mentalist, mystifier, and illusionist who performs feats in parks and on city sidewalks without props
members.aol.com...

Wow, resounding proof if you ask me.
I wonder if i have been sent back in time to challenge the false prophets and psuedo mystics preying on the weak....hmmm....just had to throw that in to stay on topic.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join