It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the UN and Nato are with the nwo why did they not support Iraq invasion?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
It was only 4 countiries I think that supported Bushes invasion of Iraq. If the UN and Nato are in league with the NWO why did they vote against a invasion? If one of the goals of the NWO is to get control of the middle east for the oil the money the power to make a unified currency, and UN and NATO work for the NWO why would they vote against a invasion of Iraq?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Good question...maybe the 'good side' of the NWO got there way?

I watched a video from project camelot on a guy called Dan Burisch - projectcamelot.org...

He used to work for a secret org called Majestic 12 who were a part of the Illuminati (i think im right). He explains that there are good people and bad people within these secret organisations. The good people want to disclose whatever they are hiding to the pulic and, you guessed it, the bad ones dont.

I suppose when you think about it...if only a fraction of the threads on ATS were true then there would still be thousands upon thousands of people who are invlolved in these conspiracies. They all cant be as bad as each other and so maybe there is hope in our wicked world.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
As we will all guess here, I'd say two reasons.

1. UN/NATO are most certainly another means of control for the NWO elite but in this instance, it gave them a sense of 'distance' from the oppressors i.e. US/UK - Smoke and Mirrors!

2. When the US wants to continue their history of genocide they don't need ANYONE’s permission to proceed. What was it that Madaline Albright used to say, one can only assume to ease her conscience for later years, “it is in the interests of the US to act”

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by UltimateSin

Good cop, bad cop?

If the war in Iraq is illegal why isn't the UN and Nato stopping the US?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The redistribution of wealth. We had to 'move' several trillion dollars worth of wealth into the military industrial complex to protect them from the impending devaluation of the US dollar. - Just a guess, really.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I don't know, OP, why this is. Just like I don't know why we would have two members of the same society competing for the same office in 2004, when we have heard that the members of this society are interested in the same things, Control. I suppose it's just a matter of a difference of opinion how to gain that control. Different methods, same result perhaps. I think Good Cop Bad Cop is a good explanation. Once one side wins the other side doesn't get in the way. Just so long as the results are the same.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I think Alex Jones describes this very well in his latest movie Endgame. There are different approaches to total control, some are less prudent then others and it seems the new world opposes the old world in that respect which causes a weak, divided UN. I'm glad it's like this though

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
IMO opinion the UN and Nato aren't part of the nwo. I do believe in the nwo but I think it is a very very small group less then 50 people. Mostly made up of people in the Federal Reserve system and top bankers in the world. I don't think they care about politics anymore then I think aliens do. They have all the money and that is all the power they need to get there objectives done. The more people u let in the bettre the chance of ruining your plan. You can always use money to shift scales into your favor while looking completely innocent that is what I think they do.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by UltimateSin

IMO opinion the UN and Nato aren't part of the nwo.

I disagree. The elite fully supported the creation of the League of Nations and its successor, the United Nations. Look who provided the land for the United Nations' HQ in New York City!

Check out the C-Span footage in the following video. (Don't worry so much what Robert Gaylon Ross says, the c-span footage IMO, is much more revealing.)

Creation of an American Union (GoogleVid)

IMO, the United Nations is of great importance to the NWO. I'm sure many CTs will agree with me on this one.

The powerful neo-colonialist tools, the World Bank and the IMF were conceived at the United Nations Monetary and Financial Conference in 1944. They have helped pillage Third World nations ever since.

[edit on 15/5/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

top topics

join