It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That underground room near the paw of Sphinx

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
new word on the Sphinx....they have permission to drill a hole for a camera under the paw......so they can see whats down there.....they know somethings down there but they've never got permission to drill or dig.....now they do

Incorrect, they have drilled there before and peered in before

SRI International did an electrical resistivity and acoustical survey in 1977-78. In 1977 the US National Science Foundation funded a project at Giza again involving the SRI. This time use was made of several new techniques such as resistivity measurements,magnetometry, and also the latest aerial photography and thermal infrared image-enhancing techniques. According to the SRI team's official report: "Several anomalies were observed as a result of our resistivity survey at the Sphinx ... Behind the rear paws (north-west end) we ran two traverses. Both traverses indicate an anomaly that could possibly be due to a tunnel aligned north-west to south-east ..." Two other anomalies were noted, deep in the bedrock "in front of the paws of the Sphinx."

Next we drilled 4 inch bore holes on the anomalies and inspected the hole with downhole TV. Nothing was found except small cracks. We paid special attention to the front paws, and under the paws. No chambers!

In 1987 a Japanese team from Waseda University (Tokyo), under the direction of Sakuji Yoshimura carried out an electromagnetic sounding survey of the Khufu Pyramid and Sphinx. They reported evidence of a tunnel oriented north-south under the Sphinx, a water pocket 2.5 to 3 m below surface near the south hind paw, and another cavity near the north hind paw.

In 1991 a team consisting of geologist Robert Schoch (Boston University), Thomas Dobecki, and John Anthony West carried out a survey of the Sphinx using seismic refraction, refraction tomography, and seismic reflection. The investigators interpreted their data to indicate shallower subsurface weathering patterns toward the back and deeper weathering toward the front, which they take to indicate that the back of the Sphinx and its ditch were carved by Khafre later than the front. They interpret their data to likewise indicate subsurface cavities in front of the front left paw, and from the left paw back along the south flank.

In 1992 Imam Marzouk and Ali Gharib from the Egyptian National Research Institute of Astronomy and Geophysics carried out a study of the ground below the Sphinx using shallow seismic refraction. Their evidence indicated the subsurface rock is composed of four layers and no faulting. They report no evidence of cavities.

Limestone tends to have small cavities caused by water thru its structure. The Sphinx is made of limestone and the main part of it is cut from the same 'solid' limestone its sits atop.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hollywood11
info on the Underground Hall of records and chambers below the Sphinx

Video
www.youtube.com...

Here is some info about the Atlantean Hall of records deep underground, underneath the Sphinx, and information as to why not all of it is being made known to the public by those in charge at Egypt-
www.meditation-techniques.net...
www.atlantis.to...
www.atlantis.to...

According to Cayce and others, something called the Hall of Records is buried in a chamber between the Great Pyramid and Sphinx. Sonic and Radar devices have shown it, but permission to excavate has been denied. Peniel was to open these records, and access the Atlantean flying vehicle buried under the Sphinx that was used to build the Greater Pyramids, amongst other things, and also used to travel the extensive underground tunnel network and habitable areas of the inner Earth. This was made impossible by the forces who have already found it, can't open it, but know it would completely destroy their life's work of theories about the builders.

Because of that, and other things, the book was published instead, giving the summarized important details from the Hall of Records. John Peniel was prophesied by many, including Edgar Cayce, who essentially said Jon Peniel (Cayce's prophecy was spoken, not written) would bring messages about the "new order of things", reveal the Hall of Records which was information left for and by "those of that order" (the CLO - Children of the Law of One as it's translated) prior to the apocalypse and return of the Christ. Jon has already made many astonishing prophecies as the world and the human race rapidly deteriorates, socially and physically, from 911 to present events and beyond. Scientists agree, we are in grave trouble that is not likely to be able to be reversed (from CNN and other sources). Peniel reminds us that we all die someday, and consciously returning to oneness with God, the Universal Spirit, which we are also part of and is inside and outside us, is are only true salvation, the most important activity anyone can do (either working on themselves or helping others) and saving out eternal souls must be our priority, regardless of our path.

Edgar Cayce is the key....He has a lot of books that you can find on Amazon.com....I recommend --There is a River: The Story of Edgar Cayce...He had a lot of readings on this....I believe that the Hall of Records is there. Everything that we need to know, all secrets....

The accuracy of his readings go to:
www.michaelmandeville.com...

Also, you can read his readings on this site, but you have to be a member.

www.edgarcayce.org...

Hope that helps!

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
No actually old Edgar isn't the key. The big piece of evidence is the ground itself........

A few years ago somebody got the idea that Cayce must have meant the hall of records was not "directky" beneath the left paw - it was on the other side of the world........

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
No actually old Edgar isn't the key. The big piece of evidence is the ground itself........

A few years ago somebody got the idea that Cayce must have meant the hall of records was not "directky" beneath the left paw - it was on the other side of the world........

Actually there is not just one Hall of Records, identical sets were also placed In the Yucatan, The Bahamas near Bimini, The Pyranees Mountains, and Tibet.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Hollywood11

Howdy Hollywood

So Hollywood you should have no difficulty finding them then.

When is the first expedition...... wait this information has been out over a half a century...why the delay? Did Mr. Cayce skimp on the directions?

you mention four location while Cayce mentioned two for a total of three

The second hall of records, according to Cayce, was established in a temple erected on the island of Poseidia. The Cayce readings specifically stated that Poseidia was a large island with the small Bahamas island of Bimini cited as one of the highest portions of that island.

and

Investigation done by ARE researchers at the time of the readings indicated that the [third] site was Piedras Negras, Guatemala

Why the difference interpretations of Cayce? Hollywood could you be so kind as to link to Cayce reading that talked about the Pyrennes and Tibetian location of the "hall of records"?

[edit on 13/1/09 by Hanslune]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The Cayce readings relate that a migration of Atlanteans fled the final destruction of their last remaining island just prior to 10,000 B.C. Cayce specifically stated that many of these survivors went to North America, Egypt, and the Pyrenees Mountains while a few went to the area of the Gobi. The Basques, who have long inhabited the area of the Pyrenees, are an enigma to researchers.

bonus
minnieapolis.newsvine.com...

[edit on 13-1-2009 by Hollywood11]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

So what are you saying Hollywood? Let's go back to square one: Where did Cayce say the the three halls of records were: My sources say Egypt, Bimini and Guatamala- are you refuting that?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

So what are you saying Hollywood? Let's go back to square one: Where did Cayce say the the three halls of records were: My sources say Egypt, Bimini and Guatamala- are you refuting that?

Not with that last link, he's not.

From the Minneapolis linky:

Cayce stated ...
...3) that three repositories of records of Atlantis were built by these survivors in Egypt, Yucatan, and in the remnant of Poseidia, i.e. Bimini

My emphasis.

Harte

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Howdy Harte

It so hard to keep up with all the fringe stuff. With people adding stuff to the stuff that has already been made up.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

No I'm not refuting that at all.

But there were also survivors of Atlantis and Mu that went to the Pyranees and Tibetan mountains, and they preserved the records there as well in addition to the 3 locations you mention.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

But there were also survivors of Atlantis and Mu that went to the Pyranees and Tibetan mountains, and they preserved the records there as well in addition to the 3 locations you mention.

First of all,

a. what proof/evidence do you have that the hall of records did exist? - Nothing
b. What proof/evidence do have that the hall of records is under the paw or yucatan or bimini? - Just Cayce's words
c. What proof/evidence do you ahve that Atlantis or MU or even lemuria did exist? - nothing. for atlantis-just plato's works, for the others just the writing of some Pseudo-whatever-ians.

could go on and on...almost all answers would be links to pseudo-archaeologist's links or books.

P.S...most of these Pseudo-Archaeologists dont even have a degree in Archaeology.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

So despite what Cayce said you are adding in two more halls of records - based on what exactly?

Now of course in my opinion Cayce just made up the Hall of Records but I find it interesting that you are making up stuff to supplement his stuff!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by coredrill

Hey Coredrill

Absolutely correct in your comments above

P.S...most of these Pseudo-Archaeologists dont even have a degree in Archaeology.

Hans: I don't make an issue of that if they are well read and know what they are talking about. I don't believe Harte has an archaeology degree and he is well informed on the subject. Being an amateur in a subject shouldn't be a negative criteria, not knowing what you are talking about IS a major negative criteria.

I've known a few (very few fortunately) Ph.d's in archaeology who functional knowledge was minimal.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

So despite what Cayce said you are adding in two more halls of records - based on what exactly?

Probably was whispered in his ear by Koot Hoomi.

Put that in your searchbox and google it!

Harte

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Ah I had forgotten the name of Helena Blavatsky "contact". Thanks Harte

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Hans..We are not Peudo.
We are Amateurs but with genuine interest in archaeology and ancient mysteries and we take all things offered with a grain of salt. We are skeptics.

Well, thats for me.

For Harte, and most of us, its the same.

Rosh!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by coredrill

Hans..We are not Peudo.

Well I would hope so!. Instead of just questioning Hollywood declaration I tried going from the point of view that Cayce has some validity - obviously he doesn't and from what I can figure out from Hollywood's responses he pick and chooses what he believes from Cayce too.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by coredrill
Hans..We are not Peudo.

Coredrill,

Is that pseudo or pedo?

Harte

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Hopefully Pseudo!

I remember long ago on another board. A fringe fanatic agreed with me that even if:

They dug down a half a kilometer and in a radius of a full kilometer around the sphinx, had fringe representives there full time, full time mulitiple cameras and sensors - that the conspiracy would somehow find and hide the hall of records. NOTHING would convince him it wasn't there.

That's dedication...or is it something else?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

That's dedication...or is it something else?

Possibly paranoid obsession? Or is that obsessive paranoia?

cormac

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join