It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do Masons do??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I have read all the posts and am familiar with their perverted rituals and attempts to control the world
But what really happens at the meetings? I'm sure it's quite boring, but there must be something that keeps the geezers coming back

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Basically the main draw card at any masonic meeting is the trusty Goode olde alcohol.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 07:37 AM
link   
The shriners get together at Western Sizzlin once a month. Big deal huh. I was kind of dissapointed to learn of it but its true. The Masons are nothing but an adult group of Boy Scouts.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I suspected the truth was that mundane

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Is this thread for real?

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TgSoe
The shriners get together at Western Sizzlin once a month. Big deal huh. I was kind of dissapointed to learn of it but its true. The Masons are nothing but an adult group of Boy Scouts.

shriners are masons? there's this dude a couple blocks over from me who runs one of their motor pools of minibikes and stuff. he has a few boobie-lions (part naked woman, part lion, eagle wings), as i've called them since i was six, on his yard. i should ask him about the masons.

EDIT:

Originally posted by Tamahu
Is this thread for real?

yeah, it is. i'm gald it is. i want to know what they do. all people ever talk about is how they plan on world dominination, but never what they're doing at their meetings.

[Edited on 2/29/2004 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The key to what masons really do is in the 32nd title.

"The sublime prince of the Royal Secret"

In very condenced terms, they work to protect their "King"

[Edited on 29-2-2004 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by deevee
What do Masons do?

They build things out of stones.

No. I think they are benign. I think all they really do is get together and congratulate each other on how rich and smart they are. I think they also have a good time confusing people, and hazing initiates.

I think their only goal now is to perfect the Jedi Mind Trick.

DC

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye

okay, so can you explain that or give links that coule explain that?

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos

DC

oh well hell, i must be a mason and ot even know it!

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   

And their king would then be?

Originally posted by DeltaChaos

DC

Hehe. Wouldn't they rather be like that manager of Sebulba? That disgusting rat bee, who is somehow able to make little Ani leave his mother. The Jedis should have brought his mother too if you ask me.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I just found a link on the Masons. Has anyone seen this before. I don't know if anything on it is true or not but it sounds like there might be a little more going on in the masons than tying super advanced boyscout knotts. Get aload of this. www.mindcontrolforums.com...

[Edited on 29-2-2004 by TgSoe]

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hamilton
Hehe. Wouldn't they rather be like that manager of Sebulba? That disgusting rat bee, who is somehow able to make little Ani leave his mother. The Jedis should have brought his mother too if you ask me.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

they wantd to bring his mother too... "no pod is worth two slaves" according to watto, so they bid on just anakin. you can ask me just about anything about star wars and i'll probably know it.

and thanks for the link TgSoe. i'm checking it out now.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
looking through that site for about 15 minutes was enough... that guy is a whacko. i don't buy any of it. good find none the less TgSoe.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid

Originally posted by Tamahu
Is this thread for real?

yeah, it is. i'm gald it is. i want to know what they do. all people ever talk about is how they plan on world dominination, but never what they're doing at their meetings.

I ask because there are about 12,349 threads JUST LIKE THIS ONE

All I'm saying is that it would help out the inquirer to go back and read some of them; and then build on what they learned or didn't learn instead of just starting starting from scratch

ONE

[Edited on 29-2-2004 by Tamahu]

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by deevee
I have read all the posts and am familiar with their perverted rituals and attempts to control the world
But what really happens at the meetings? I'm sure it's quite boring, but there must be something that keeps the geezers coming back

WHY DON'T YOU ASK US?

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Who or what is there "King"?

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I just found a link on the Masons. Has anyone seen this before. I don't know if anything on it is true or not but it sounds like there might be a little more going on in the masons than tying super advanced boyscout knotts. Get aload of this. www.mindcontrolforums.com...

[Edited on 29-2-2004 by TgSoe]

These are Clandestine Masons. Real Mason don't even associated with them or talk about masonic bussiness with them. I heard they ride goats and everything. Don't get the two confused.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
These are Clandestine Masons. Real Mason don't even associated with them or talk about masonic bussiness with them. I heard they ride goats and everything. Don't get the two confused.

So, you have real Masons and fake Masons? They all start in the same lodges though dont they? I read the other day in the Lodge room.com that some Masons who have worked hard all thier lives on thier degrees and never achieve the 33 degree, while some star can come in and get his 33rd degree in no time.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   

So, you have real Masons and fake Masons? They all start in the same lodges though dont they? I read the other day in the Lodge room.com that some Masons who have worked hard all thier lives on thier degrees and never achieve the 33 degree, while some star can come in and get his 33rd degree in no time.

That's just it there not sanctioned under the same lodges. The clandestine lodges are not sanctioned by the real masons

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join