It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possible way of becoming a "Werewolf"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Vixxeh__X

What about vampires? Is that the same concept? Is a family of nosferatus going to move in across the street? Better watch out, they'll do gardening at night, and mowers are noisy. Say goodbye to your usual sleep pattern!

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by 6dark6energy6

"Can i just ask you WHY you would want to become a werewolf??? "

I would like to ask the OP WHY they don't speak in sentences.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

I'm betting they either want power, want to use their newfound ~AMAZING~ werewolf powers to play pranks on their annoying neighbors, or just love werewolf movies and think they're "so d*** kewl"! Kidding. Mythology is pretty interesting, but why indeed, a werewolf of all things? You would have no control over your actions and effectually be not much more than a great- big gory murdering furry behemoth.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
well actually we got more power than we realize its just that over the past corrupted people have bean suppressing the fact that we are the second most powerful being in the world in heaven we got even greater power but little do people realize this

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Are you replying as a were? Or are you speaking of humans? u2u would be plenty welcome if it is the former, your answer.

Second to what, exactly? You can't say something like that without, even hypothetically, having someone asking these types of questions...

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by just_julie

for revenge

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   

link   

link   

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
First off, forgive me for my English, it's not my first language.

I guess I'm kind off agreeing to what Anti-Tyrant said, with a twist.

I belive that in the early days people lived closer to other animals and to survive in different parts of the world, humans learned from the animals and looked upon them as a sort of guardian.

So no, I don't think you can become a werewolf in the sense that you turn into a wolf like creature who's only purpose is to hunt and live for the bloodthirst.
Unless you think throwing on a wolf hide, grow really long finger nails and hair and run around howling and killing anything in your way is what a werewolf is.

Btw, check out Michelle Paver's books if you're looking for a good read.
Might not suit those who are looking for blood and gore though.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Transgenic experiment? like Joshua from Dark Angel?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breifne

I have only one thing to say about this:

aaaaaaaaarrrrrrroooooooooooooooo

Thats werewolf for ''B.S.''.

Brei.

SUPER HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAA

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Havent your ever heard the story of romulus and Remus
The twin boys raised be wolves that founded rome.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   

native americans were the "werewolves" you are speaking of they were able to live with wolves literally in peace and together and native american remains have been found with...well lets just say wolflike characteristics
oh and i know this because i am an american indian and have knowledge from my elders and such

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
ok first of all, TO EVERYONE THAT BELIEVES THAT THERE IS A GOD, A INVISIBLE BEING THAT MADE EVERYTHING, why can u not then believe in the possibility of werewolves, vampires, and other legends, because in all actuality thats all that GOD really is, and another thing an average human only uses around i'm gestimating here because i don't remember the actual percentage but i think its around 10% of our actual brain, so that leaves 90%, late me say that again, 90%, that has not been discovered within ourselves. Just putting it out there, that nothing is impossible, you just have to know how to become in tune with yourself and what you really want.

that is just my imput into all of your guy's little heated debate.

anyone wanna email me or whatever its, [email protected]

hit me up anytime

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
if anyone come back on an sees that anonymous reply about that GOD # an humans only using 10% of their brain, das me, hit me up, fa shiggity

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by wolfpriest101

So, do we have to come to you or can we teach ourselves?

I am praying desperately to god that this is true. Please, if you don't mind, could you write down some instructions, for the rest of us who can't travel?

I would love you for forever and a day if you could do this for us!

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I very much belive in werewolf legends and always wanted to become one and have been finding possible ways to become one because there is some inhuman instinct inside me.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join