It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possible way of becoming a "Werewolf"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
If there were such things as werewolves we would know about them because they are not easily hidden. Think if there were big dog people running around the countryside eating people we would have some kind of defense in place to prevent attacks.
Every time a new movie comes out with vampires or werewolves this place gets flooded with these kinds of posts.
Werewolves are Fiction until someone captures a live one.
And if someone captures a live one then I’ll believe.
The idea of werewolves has been around a long time. Probably stemmed from people get bit by a rabid animal and then turning rabid themselves. Provoking more myth and legend.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
s914.photobucket.com... In popular terms a werewolf is a human who changes into a wolf.......but not a true wolf, just a hybrid mixture of man and beast. All of you who dream of morphing into a werewolf have this half understood belief that your human mind will assume control. You need to think about this for a moment, it is called werewolf for a reason, it retains it's wolfish traits. You might finds yourself sniffing some dog's butt and eating unmentionable things left on the ground and being powerless to stop yourself from doing it. The photo is me mid-transformational, did i mention fleas and ticks?

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by just_julie

this is alittle off topic, But have you ever seen that video of a leopard mothing a baby chimp? Didnt think it could happen. The leopard could easily have eatin it like a wolf could eat a human baby but crazy things happen. I think theres most likely been atleast a few people brought up by animals. If your lucky enough a wolf.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
yes but a werewolf can also be a soul of a wolf trapped in a human body

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
-_- bastard ass humans

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
That's way to big to be a wolf and it's face doesn't look like a wolf and if a normal wolf saw u they would run or attack

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Hello there, this post reminded me of something from when I was a kid in 1989 or 1990. I had just moved to a new town and had gained some new friends who lived close by. We had one family a couple houses away that was a very spiritual. The adults who lived at that house were around my parents age and so they became friends, and would always be over B.B.Q.ing and whatnot. The father was quite an interesting guy, he always reminded me of Bob Marley in spirit and looks, we would talk at times about very ats related topics but this was 1990ish so before internet or anything like that, and I was only about 12 or 13 so I feel lucky to have had those talks with him.

He would tell me all sorts of things, which he was very serious about. For instance he told me aliens wrote the bible which for me was very odd to hear as I had until moving to this new town, grown up with my 2 families of grandparents who were very religious, one Catholic and one Christian. He told me I would develop psychic abilities of some sort but not until my 30s. I'm now 37 and nothing along psychic lines unfortunately for me

He told me an amazing story that he said happened to him in the early 80s where an alien race that lives among us spoke to him and his wife in a crowded area without others around them knowing. The story had some very interesting aspects but one thing stood out to me, when he was speaking to these people they told him the name of there race and where they were from. I never forgot the name of the race he told me even though I never heard the word again until about 2007 when I was poking around here on ats. The race of aliens he talked to said they were Pleiadians, I 've thought that was pretty neat since finding ats, but even though this was pre internet I realize these stories still had to come from somewhere so I by no means look at his story as fact, just interesting.

But I am getting off track. So at one point one of my friends stole something from their house. It was a fairly old book, it was full of witchcraft type spells some dark in nature some protective. It had a lot of info on gypsies and was written in multiple languages. The pages were also full of added notes I guess they were, It was like some cultists were using the book as a study guide but it seemed as though it was treated as very real by whoever the writtings came from.

Anyways I bring this up because it had one little section about becoming a werewolf so I though I would add this little bit to the conversation. In the book it had a ritual I guess where on the night of a full moon one would make a fire, you would need the pelt of a wolf and drape it over you, I feel like there was something about wolfs blood to but it's been to long to remember all the details. Then there was a chant that was required, which I do not remember, but its probably better that way as I don't want to inspire anyone to try this.

The book was clearly made by people who clearly believed in its contents, because of this as a young teen I thought there might be some legitimacy to it, which is why I've remembered it at all after all these years. I don't still have to book today and have no idea what happened to it, so unfortunately that's all the info I have for you on this but thought it fit the article so hope someone enjoys the read.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
man if u # with that # , im sure ull get what u wish for but u might end up morphing into a colly instead of a badass werebeast , yaw mean?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join