posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:25 PM
ok first of all, TO EVERYONE THAT BELIEVES THAT THERE IS A GOD, A INVISIBLE BEING THAT MADE EVERYTHING, why can u not then believe in the possibility
of werewolves, vampires, and other legends, because in all actuality thats all that GOD really is, and another thing an average human only uses around
i'm gestimating here because i don't remember the actual percentage but i think its around 10% of our actual brain, so that leaves 90%, late me say
that again, 90%, that has not been discovered within ourselves. Just putting it out there, that nothing is impossible, you just have to know how to
become in tune with yourself and what you really want.
that is just my imput into all of your guy's little heated debate.
anyone wanna email me or whatever its, firstname.lastname@example.org
hit me up anytime