It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Collider experiment caused Chile volcanoe and China EQ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
An experiment to establish near speed -of-light communications went out of control , triggering these catastrophes. www.whatdoesitmean.com...

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Sorcha Faal strikes again!

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Its definitely an interesting hypothesis

I wonder how hard it would be to get real data from the CERN site itself?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought CERN wasn't online yet. I remember reading somewhere that is was going to be in mid to late summer before they actually turned it on and started their experimentations.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Yes she is lol, a few weeks ago it was earthquakes in IL caused by nuclear blast, and now we have this, a sorcha faal explanation, mistress of disinfo and incredibility,

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Ah, now I see what you two mean. She is described as the Internet Hoax Queen by some. Still though it does make for interesting reading.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Makes me wonder if she contributes to Pravda under a different pseudonym. . .

Oh well, back to the main post: Entertaining fiction. I would be more concerned about HAARP than a particle accelerator when it comes to having unknown effects on tectonics.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Makes me wonder if she contributes to Pravda under a different pseudonym. . .

Oh well, back to the main post: Entertaining fiction. I would be more concerned about HAARP than a particle accelerator when it comes to having unknown effects on tectonics.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
They aren't fibbing or exaggerating, David Booth - Sorcha Faal is probably the #1 most unreliable news source on the Internet.

CERN's quark program was with an older collider (LEP I think) and that collider was dismantled in 1990 (I think - maybe it was 2000) to make room for the LHC which is built in the same place the old dismantled one was. You can check wiki or any other reliable source if you need to verify.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Heh.....I didn't notice the author credit when I began reading the link. As soon as I read about the ties to Area 51 I was thinking to myself "hmmmnn, this reminds me of some of those Sorcha Faal stories I've read in the past".

Go figure. It's funny when the content of an article is indicative of who it's author is.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Actually I heard that the CERN was behind schedule and was suppose to be operational last year(2007).
Anyway this incident and few others remind of similar incidents in a "B" grade movie that came out in 1998, entitled; "Memorial Day" with Jeff Speakman and has eerie similarities with whats happening in the present.
Though the only difference being that the Black OP Government in the this movie used a high intensity laser beam from a Purpose built Satelite instead of a HAARP project with we have now. Might be a case for both working in synergy here folks???

new topics

top topics

join