It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China and the US in a HAARP War

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
What are the chances that China and the US are testing out HAARP like weaponry on each other. Interesting coincidences that may point towards this include the recent earthquakes in Reno, the tornadoes in Oklahoma, Missouri, and Georgia, the fact that the Mississippi is suffering from the worst flooding since 73, the recent earthquake in China that killed thousands and the Mynamar cyclone( maybe a stray bullet in the battle.) Does anyone know what HAARP has been up to lately?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I wouldnt be surprised if they were trying to out do each other on thier own soil(s).

Both Governments appear to have that mentality.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by yourrolemodel

Sounds possible,I don't know what is going on,but there is alot of strange things happening-alot of "natural"disasters happening back to back...............may be nothing,may be something,who knows.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Also check this thread I made out.Could this be a possible testing of HARRP?

[edit on 5/12/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
A few months ago HAARP had this going on:

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

I made a couple of reports.

Does this make me part of the conspiracy or just someone who really understands whats it does?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Only a human...only an American...could come up with such a self-centered theory.

HAARP?

Don't you understand how powerful nature is? Do you honestly have such a human-centric point of view that any time something big happens, you automatically think there is some sort of diabolical, man-made conspiracy?

It is what it is. There's a lot of shaking going on all over the world right now and it's getting a bit scary. This isn't man trying to destroy man. It's earth trying to get rid of man...

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
WOW..........I am sick and tired of all this "America bashing"on here-EVERYTHING posted by an American gets drawn into "You horrible American"GOD, GET OVER YOURSELFS AND OVER US!

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

reply to post by jkrog08

Agreed jkrog, just because the neo-cons' are pushing this new tech with HAARP in our backyard, it is unbelievable for you or I to question how far-fetching the links maybe to the natural catastrophic disasters that seem to be occurring more frequently? Self-centered? A knee-jerk reaction to be expected from some people. Whatever.

Don't worry about DOcean, they fall into the category of people denying the ignorance they have when it comes to mankinds' fairly new found power of controlling the weather/climate/atmosphere and even earthquakes and tsunamis. Take the blinders off people, open your minds to the possibility that yes, you are being effected daily by evil people that have no conscious while they work to achieve their personal goal of world domination! CTs unite, apathy is not an option!

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Wasn't Benjamin Fulford talking about this going to happen like 2 months ago on Project Camelot?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
ATruGod, I agree both the American and Chinese governments have the mindset to do such a thing.

jkrog08, I'm not sure but didn't the same thing happen with alot of natural disasters occurring around the time of the tsunami? I did check out that other thread you linked up and I agree with what some people said on there about it being a missile or rocket. Or at least that's what I've been told it was although I have no first hand knowledge. Saw a video of the same type of thing from California. Looks like a wormhole to me. Again, no first hand knowledge.

hinky, only you would know if you are part of the conspiracy... having said that maybe if you do understand HAARP better than us you should tell us why that is and then educate us so we too can "Deny Ignorance." At least give us links to your couple of reports. Thanks.

DOcean, this is a conspiracy website. I'm sorry but that's the best I could do on short notice between the shower and breakfast this morning. Didn't mean to disappoint you so. Since you are neither apparently American nor human you should be able to provide an unique viewpoint on many things on these boards. Please help us out over at Aliens and UFOs while you are at it. So if what I suggested was self centered and not just original does that make me a Chinese-American?

percievedreality, good job at chanting "USA USA" without agreeing with some of the jerks in charge. Anyways, thanks for your support.

Epsillion70, who is Benjamin Fulford? Are there any links to Project Camelot that I could use to back up this conspiracy theory? As self centered as I am I'm willing to use any crank or crackpot to support my Americentric conspiracy theory (winks at and blows kisses to DOcean).

In all seriousness, this was just a suggestion for the fun of it. I would like anyone who understands HAARP to explain it and anyone that has other stories that may back up my crazy little idea to cough them up. Thanks all. Even you DOcean.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
If you look at a map of the Pacific Rim Ring of fire and all the activity.
you will see that there is a major shifting of the Tectonic plates going on.
A list of Earthquakes from the last fifteen years shows about 90 percent of them occuring in the last three. They are increasing in frequency and intensity. If China were doing this on purpose, they would be suicidal, since they are right on the most violent area of activity. If you want to blame anything, I think you should consider all the nukes of the last century. And the last few setoff by the newer nuclear wanabees.

We have cracked the cosmic Egg we live on. Tidal changes may be enough to start spilling the egg through the shell.

With China experiencing a 7.8 earhquake, it is possible that further events of this or greater scale will produce tsunami of historical proportions.
I am fairly sure that no one is safe who borders or lives within the ring of fire. Only mad men would play a game like that. Even if they could.

What do you think would happen if a small bit of shell fell into the egg, leaving an opening of say just 100 miles diameter?

The ocean would rush in on top of the almost limitless depth of molten lava under it, instantly vaporizing, and continuing to do this for many years to come.

What will happen now that every active volcano in that ring is errupting all at once? Does anyone know how much effect this will have on global warming? Melting ice caps? Rising sea levels?

On top of that we are apparently going through some solar system wide changes involving solar and planetary warming, and no one knows what else. Perhaps a shift of the earth poles. No one knows if that will mean a physical reorientation of the earth or some kind of internal and magnetic shift of the earths internal molten iron dynamo.

I really doubt this is a deliberate game. But I hope you find a sense of peace in yourself! It is the only place you will be finding it in the near future.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Cyberbian, do you have a link to a website that shows the activity in the Rim of Fire for the last fifteen years? I'm not saying that China is doing this to themselves. I'm saying that maybe we are doing it to them and they are doing it to us. Do you have anything to back up the nukes idea? I find that a very intriguing theory.

I am impressed with your "we've cracked the cosmic egg theory", with the oceans disappearing into the earth. That's an original idea. Just like mine was. You and I ought to hook up and write screen plays. Or maybe just some corroborative fiction. Think what we could do.

I agree that a tsunami is a possibility with quakes that large, probably even likely. Do you doubt that there are mad men in charge of China or the US?

Does anyone know what the implications as far as global climate are? The volcano in South America that erupted was it last week? Anyways I had heard it didn't spew enough carbon monoxide to change the climate. Thought I had heard the last big volcano to change the climate was the one in the Philippines in 91 or 92.

I can see how HAARP type weapons could have effects on earthquakes, volcanoes, weather and such but it couldn't affect solar system wide patterns. I'm not sure I understood your point.

Anyways, thanks for the wishes of peace. Same to you. You sound like you've given up. Don't. We can all find peace if enough of us look for it. Having said that I'm not sure peace and whiskey are compatible and they are two of my favorite things. Hopefully, we find a solution to that. Whiskey that makes cowboys want to hug and not in a broke back type of way. Unless that's what they're into...

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I understand that the govs of this world have many toys and they test them out to see what will happen but i Think this is mother earth saying enough is enough (Time to get rid of some of the ants ) us being the ants

She mother earth has warned us many times but as humans we don't listen.

We only see what we want to see We the human race need to wake up if it's not to late

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by duffster

So how do you think Mother Earth has warned us? How do you propose we wake people up?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourrolemodel
What are the chances that China and the US are testing out HAARP like weaponry on each other.

Nil

Research the ionosphere.

And if you think recent hurricanes, typhoons and earthquakes were caused by Haarp how do you explain similar events occurring over the past few thousand years? Why do you suppose such events have suddenly stopped occurring naturally and now only occur as a result of direct human action?

Think logically. Sh*t happens. Not everything is a conspiracy. Except possibly the way the office cleaner always misses that speck of dust under you desk ....

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Epsillion70

Yes, he did.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   

DOcean, this is a conspiracy website. I'm sorry but that's the best I could do on short notice between the shower and breakfast this morning. Didn't mean to disappoint you so. Since you are neither apparently American nor human you should be able to provide an unique viewpoint on many things on these boards. Please help us out over at Aliens and UFOs while you are at it. So if what I suggested was self centered and not just original does that make me a Chinese-American?

I'm well aware that this is a conspiracy website. Are you also aware that without someone to tell you your theory is crap, there would be no "conspiracy", since your "theory" would be uncontested and accepted as fact?
When did I say that I am neither human nor american? I was merely pointing out that there has been no other species on Earth to possess the egoto even fathom that all things, all tragedies that occur are somehow directly, maliciously carried out by their own species. I'm sorry to dissapoint you, but there isn't always some benevolent, human force behind everything that goes wrong in the world.

What you don't seem to understand is that Earth, Nature is far more powerful than America, China or Man. We are simply not capable of harnessing such energy. We have enough trouble driving a car on the freeway, or eating a pretzel without choking. Do you honestly think we can contain nature?

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Ho Hum...

I just watched a program on National Geographic World. A scientist wanted to test out a theory about global mega-disasters that triggered Mass Extinctions.

Before the Death of the Dinosaur's, and just like the mass extinction was an event even further back which gave rise to the dinosaur evolution.

It is said that on a sphere, impact on one side will reverberate around the sphere and meet up on the other side causing massive cooperative damage.

A meteor strike will cause earthquakes, vulcanism, and tidal-waves on the equal and opposite side of the planet.

If you have ever seen the old Jean-Claude Van Damme film "Kickboxer", he had to demonstrate the "Deaf-Touch" to gain entry to compete in the great Tournament.

What he demonstrated, was a brick-breaking whereas he breaks a bootom brick through the force channeled through the upper brick. Leaving the upper brick unscathed in comparison.

What if... This were to be logically thought out? What if it could be engineered quietly? What if that was just a movie.

The scientist who did this research had the aid of a Government Super-computer called Red-Storm to caluculate the data. Red Storm has a 40-something Terraflop processing power. TERRA-FLOPs

Now who is a foolish American.

-ADHD

[edit on 14-5-2008 by ADHDsux4me]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I'm failing to see your point...

Really. What are you implying? That the Earthquakes we're experiencing are a result of...what?

This is absolutely insane. Suddenly the world's Superpowers have...Super-powers.

wow.

Evidence?

[edit on 14-5-2008 by DOcean]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I'm implying nothing. I am showing support for this theory to be actually possible. Whether "Weather" it is actually possible is something the majority of us will never need to worry about, nor should.

I bet an earthquake of sufficient size and location can cause a MEGA-Oceanic event such as a Giant Wave happen within any distance it can travel on a sphere.

What if lets say a mega-earthquake happens in a coastal region of a country, the reverberation will Kick up enormous waves. Those waves emanate outward and meet the opposition of land.

What if let's say a major disastorous news event was delayed in announcement, because the damage of the latter disaster was way more proportionate to the force.

Tsunami annouced before the earthquake, yet the earthquake happened first.

Just a Theory, I guess. I like thinking theory.

-ADHD

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join