It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I've been abducted...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Unless your body is butchered in some place. Or you're in extreme pain you probably weren't abducted. Aliens always do something sadistic to anyone they abduct.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by All-Natural

So you had those dreams that night? Or that week? Or was that during when you thought you were blacked out?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The things you described sound like it might have been a seizure. Seizures localized in different lobes of the brain will produce a wide array of affects. The black out and the subsequent headache and ringing included... something to look into just so you know if you can eliminate it or not.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ive always been healthy all my life actually I've gotten sick very few times. I get the cold about once or twice a year., rarely fever, and once chicken pox thats it.

That describes my medical history exactly

So I believe I was abducted. I blacked out and experienced a nights' worth of 'missing time' as well. I also saw the three aliens that took me. If you're interested here is a link to my thread:

Lucid's Abduction Experience (the Greys)

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by UltimateSin

There has been plenty of abduction testimonies where that hasn't been the case. With some there was no bodily evidence, and others it was a subtle as small marks...

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Hi All-Natural. There will be many on here who will assert you have been abducted but be careful with that slipery slope. I don't think you have been abducted but you're account does tally with a friend of mine who suffers from Migranes, the buzzing sound, feeling light-headed a sense of unreality etc. It might be a good idea to get a check up with a doctor. There are many things that can account for this type of experience.

I should investigate all the natural possibilities before concluding ETs are responsible.

Hope this helps.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
when you say "going through the cosmos" what do you mean? since I was little i've had one vision/dream that reoccurs throughout my life (although not recently). But im not alive or dead and im just slowly floating in space over what i presume is earth below me. I can sense the stars and its hard to remember what else its been awhile since i've seen it. When I was younger it used to scare me, but now its kinda peaceful when I think about it.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I am pretty sure things do go on beyond our control, Since I was about 13 every six months or so I will wake up with marks on my body, Usually red dots, they are not sore or give me any pain at all and usually just disapear after a couple of days. The thing that is wierd about them is they will make up a pattern usually a triangle, three dots one being each point and they are always in the same area, at the top of my right arm at the top of the crease where your armpit starts. The triangles are most perfect and at first I thought it may have been some way I must be lying on my matresse.
That changed when it happened whilst I was abroad on holiday and I awoke to find them there again. 11 years later and I still get them from time to time and will take a picture of them the next time it happens. I never know when it will happen or remember anything about how they get there as I am asleep when it happens.
The reason I posted this reply is that somebody said about markings and they they are usually a certain pattern and was just woundering if these marks are anything you may know about.

Regards
theukman

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Pretty trippy. Check for markings and what exactly you were doing at the time.

Hell, a few days ago I had zits and a cold sore so connected around my mouth it literally was the form of Orion's Belt

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
ok.. i tend to agree with wisefoolishness... maybe you just spaced out? i have little things like that.. my ear will ring.. no headache or time skipping but u may have fallen asleep outside and dreamed what you were seeing - sort of when your half asleep/almost asleep.
OR... if u have Foxtel IQ (pause and rewind live tv) than maybe your tv just screwed up... or it could have been a recording that was on fast forward and when u got back to turn the tv on it was at the end

im just giving positives here dude (or dudette).
if youve got all your organs your fine haha

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I know its a daft thing to say and only someone who can relate to it will understand, did you feel 'metal' when you had a headache? Like part of your head had a metal rod through it?

There are different types of migraines and they affect people in different ways. For me its a feeling of metal in my head, buzzing, and then it suddenly stops and everything is clear. If I close my eyes whilst the migraine happens, I find myself quickly falling asleep, waking after an hour or so to relief.
I've fallen asleep on the couch, in plain view of my partner, who has watched the tv and covered me up without even disturbing me, so I know its not alien abduction, unless she's the alien.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Maybe you just passed out, fell asleep or whatever?
Other then you thinking about aliens there are no signs in your story of actual aliens really being in your vicinity.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegdfather
when you say "going through the cosmos" what do you mean? since I was little i've had one vision/dream that reoccurs throughout my life (although not recently). But im not alive or dead and im just slowly floating in space over what i presume is earth below me. I can sense the stars and its hard to remember what else its been awhile since i've seen it. When I was younger it used to scare me, but now its kinda peaceful when I think about it.

That is exactly what i dream.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
thats a little strange, I wish I could experience it again now to get a better grasp of what it is. I remember that when I used to think about death and what happened (like what heaven was like, etc..) this is usually when I would see this either in my head or in my dreams. Thats when it scared me, but as I got older I didn't let it scare me anymore and the association with death kind of went away and I was never able to fully understand it.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AztecSpiritual
Pretty trippy. Check for markings and what exactly you were doing at the time.

Hell, a few days ago I had zits and a cold sore so connected around my mouth it literally was the form of Orion's Belt

I have the form of Orion's belt too but with birthmarks. On my right arm.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   

The reason i feel this might be an abduction is because something had to happen to cause my headache and little ringing noise. Then I had weird dreams about going through the cosmos n stuff like that. Scary sometimes.

Actually that sort of sensation can come from seizures or migranes or anything.

Please, go see a doctor. You don't want your next """"alien abduction"""/seizure to happen when you're driving 70 mph on I-8. Next time you wake up, if you do, you might be a quadriplegic.

It might be nothing. It might be ETs. But it's overwhelmingly likely to be something which happens to lots of people, and people have seen many times over before, even though it's completely new and weird to you.

San Diego has lots of good doctors, it's a major medical research hub.

Don't want to scare you too much, but if it's something nasty like a tumor, you sure as hell want to get to it ASAP.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by mbkennel]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

The reason i feel this might be an abduction is because something had to happen to cause my headache and little ringing noise. Then I had weird dreams about going through the cosmos n stuff like that. Scary sometimes.

Actually that sort of sensation can come from seizures or migranes or anything.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by mbkennel]

GOOD NEWS. I checked myself with the doctor for anything. He just said I have acid reflex. Obviously it doesn't have to do with what happened.

I think I'm going to leave it at that. IF it was a UFO or something, I can't prove what they did anyways because I have no recall. The only thing I think I need to know is their presence, that alone is enough for me. Although it would be nice to know their agenda, we can still never be so sure. So... keep your eyes and minds open. One of these days the truth shall be disclosed.

[edit on 14-5-2008 by All-Natural]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

You had your doctor do brain imaging? Like checking for tumors, or anything neural?

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

You had your doctor do brain imaging? Like checking for tumors, or anything neural?

I got a general scan to see if I had anything. Including MRI. To answer your question... then... I guess... That's what MRI's are for right?
(Sorry I don't know much in this area, since I rarely visit the doctor.)

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Yeah that's along the lines of what I meant

And that is great news then!

So did you check out my thread perchance? Did anything from it resonate with your own?

[edit on 093131p://14u18 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Well, now I have.
Your first paragraph is basically why I joined ATS. Although the whole abduction thing... I have no idea what happened. The next day I was kind of depressed thinking how my goals in life are so stupid and pointless. I stayed indoors for a few days looking up all over the internet to find people who I can talk and relate to. Nobody I interact with in my daily life seems to have any answers.

[edit on 14-5-2008 by All-Natural]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I am playing House right now...

Your name is All-Natural. What's your diet like?

Your talk about feeling depressed after the blackout has this wanna be doc thinking again!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join