It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I've been abducted...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

I eat pretty healthy actually. My diet includes: Chicken,fish, all vegetables, all fruits, and plenty of wheats and grains. I don't or can't eat fast foods,expired food, whole milk, mayonnaise, and candy. I try to avoid beef as much as possible. (BTW eating is one of the greatest things you can do in life
)

[edit on 14-5-2008 by All-Natural]

[edit on 14-5-2008 by All-Natural]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
idk man i have found myself in something similar. kind of like a gap in time but nothing as long as 2 hours that i recall. What came to my mind is hypnosis or something similar. Read false memory by dean koontz for its main subject is what u seem to have experienced. either way its a good book and is enlightening on such subjects.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Yeah, man I believe you. I have had 3 expierences with UFOs,... but never Aliens or anything like that, I can't register now because it won't let me but I will when ever the site will let me. Wel, that was very interesting to hear about that. My 2 of 3 sightings of UFOs were at my uncles house, I'll explain later when it will let me make an account.

P.S. My account naem will probably be Zach180 or something with my naem "Zach"

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by grimm703

Do you remember your mark's looking anything like this on your left forearm ?

Does this maybe bring back a memory ?

Do you remember any pain ? Maybe a deep burning sensation ?

Do you remember any movement in the area of the mark's ?

Do you remember feeling where the mark's were was there a dip in your flesh like a chunk had been removed ?

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 18-5-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The mark i have that is most visible now is almost like a snake bite scar again on my left arm but this time it's on the inside not the forarm.

It's basically two tiny puncture mark's that are scar like.

I also noticed a triangle made up of three scar's on my left foot.

The most disturbing thing however is my girlfriend woke up this morning with 3 bruises that form a triangle on her left inner upper arm.

I also have three young children and constanly hear footstep's in there room. When i go upstair's to investigate they are all sound asleep.

I sometime's feel terrible that what i had to go thru as a child and now as an adult might be what's i store for them and my girlfriend.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join