It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO gatecrashes Airshow

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

After watching it a few dozen times, I have come to the conclusion that NO bird/ufo got anywhere near the intake of the jets exhaust. The first object only flew near the back exhaust because the jet was inverted facing the camera, with the ufo/bird behind it the whole time.

The second ufo/bird never made it under the jet where the intake was, when you puase perfectly, you can tell the ufo/bird is behind the jet, meaning it couldn't have been suched through the intake.

The people who say a bird flew in the intake obviously didn't look close enough, imho.

And I'll admit, the way the ufo/bird flew was very unbird-like.

AAC

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by carslake

The birds aren't making those wacky accelerations, the plane is. The camera is following the jet, and when it rolls and moves in one direction, the camera follows it. The birds in question are in the foreground.

[edit on 12-5-2008 by Tuning Spork]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The flame out was caused because the aircraft suffered from massive loss of momentum and in turn stalled and struck the ground hard with its tail.

I've reviewed the video over and over and over again. No bird at any point entered the aircraft's intake to cause that flame out. There is also one instance in which the plane is not even in view, the camera does not follow the plane completely.

The birds, are just birds, none of the birds in the video have demonstrated un bird like behavior in my mind.

Everything seems to fit fine I think people here are simply trying to see something that just isn't there.

Shattered OUT...

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
when you puase perfectly, you can tell the ufo/bird is behind the jet, meaning it couldn't have been suched through the intake.

I didn't see a bird get sucked in, but are you sure they're behind the jet? Look at the size of the pilots compared to the jet after they eject. I'd think any bird behind the jet would be too small for what we see on the video.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuning Spork
reply to post by carslake

The birds aren't making those wacky accelerations, the plane is. The camera is following the jet, and when it rolls and moves in one direction, the camera follows it. The birds in question are in the foreground.

[edit on 12-5-2008 by Tuning Spork]

Well it just looked to me at 6-8 seconds that the plane is moving(in relation to the camera) from the background to the foreground and up and down.

The 'bird' passes below the plane from left to right when it gets roughly inline with the jet it accelerates in a very short time and disappears off the right edge of the shot.

You might well be right the plane is probably being mobbed by birds.

[edit on 13/5/08 by carslake]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
That mig is capable of thrust vectoring, and that my friends is why you see it go into a flat spin and then the pilot hit the deck, dragging the vectoring surfaces across the ground. Thus losing much of his maneuverability, I'm sorry but those were not EMP wielding extraterrestrial craft. Cool video though huh?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join