It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO gatecrashes Airshow

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

You are right, i was making a comparison, and i've noticed it:
is it possible that it was a SU-30 in a different configuration ?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

No, not attacking, just pointing out.

SS is the "master with sukhois" so he would know better than I would, but I don't think that a different configuration would in this case. I'd have to really dig hard.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

Thank you for the information:

I know that in this case it doesn't matter, but many times it has happened that to know a model of a plane has been very useful, for example in the case of the alleged russian Mig (that turned out to be a F-16) chasing a cylinder shaped ufo, : member C0bzz (as someone else did before) provided the name of the ejection systems, it was an ACES two if memory serves

I mean, sometimes even small details may be very important, if not even debunk the whole story, so this kind of knowledge may always be very useful.
I would be glad to have someone to inform whenever we have some UFO incident involving planes, as i currently do with our meteorologists

[edit on 12/5/2008 by internos]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I remember those threads.
Was kinda rolling around a bit because of the mixup of Russian Systems vs. United States systems. Of course, I understand that the US does have Russian Technology at their disposal.

[edit on 12.5.2008 by Shugo]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Smugallo

UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object. As I said later, bird or sphere, impossible to prove, but one can still form an opinion.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Unless they're flying Indian Su-30MKI's, that's an Su-33.

The easiest way to tell is the Su-30MK doesn't have canards (The Su-30MKI does however) and the aircraft depicted in the video does in fact have Canards.

It is an Su-33, the both the canards and the paint scheme gave it away to me. It also appears to be a single-seat aircraft (as grainy as the video is) so that kicks out the Su-30MK out of the equation as well.

Shattered OUT...

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Star for you Internos, Once again you never seems to amaze w/ your researching skills...Great to have someone w/ a good attention to detail in finding these matters, or everything would surely be UFO's
... Another case seemingly solved

Good Day
Skept!cal

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ShatteredSkies

Question for you.
Look at the video, there are two ejections, two pilots. Unless they were sitting on each others lap?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
A small craft (is there) but it would definately take some small types to fit into it. The trained eye does help does it not.

Maybe air shows were suppose to be for them and not for the fighter pilots, I think the best way to unveil UFOS would be during a parade.

Have fifty four different models pulled out that USA government holds onto.

One hundred and thirty two total WORLDWIDE.

Also mother Russia is aethiest territory, so if the -stargods- have beef with some fighter pilots you know why!

A lot of times they were shut down during flight missions to space by ufos but that's only because they took out some ufos that were in the vacinity.

There might be a (love hate relationship) but maybe one that will get to see without a clouded vision.

Wikipedia and the pledge of allegiance for congress

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

When you fall under another party outside of your own (you best) throw GOD in there for relationship purposes.

In the Center of Congress is E.T.S doing the major work.

When you declare your country or nation free from an (invisible force) you better be ready to go to war with the (invisible force) outside man to see. God comes in many forms..

The United States of Ameirca's Presidency always mentions God in some type of form in speeches, feelings get hurt otherwise.

[edit on 12-5-2008 by menguard]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

Alright, I'll admit(and this won't happen very often) that I stopped the video after the first pilot ejected never to see the second pilot eject.

The aircraft in question is in fact an Su-35UB spec. The Su-35BM spec which is in service with the Russian Air Force is only a single-seater(Totally forgot the Su-35UB was double-seater).

I stand corrected. Good catch Shugo.

Shattered OUT...

[edit on 12-5-2008 by ShatteredSkies]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
A small craft (is there) but it would definately take some small types to fit into it. The trained eye does help does it not.

Maybe air shows were suppose to be for them and not for the fighter pilots, I think the best way to unveil UFOS would be during a parade.

Have fifty four different models pulled out that USA government holds onto.

One hundred and thirty two total WORLDWIDE.

Also mother Russia is aethiest territory, so if the -stargods- have beef with some fighter pilots you know why!

A lot of times they were shut down during flight missions to space by ufos but that's only because they took out some ufos that were in the vacinity.

There might be a (love hate relationship) but maybe one that will get to see without a clouded vision.

Wikipedia and the pledge of allegiance for congress

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

When you fall under another party outside of your own (you best) throw GOD in there for relationship purposes.

In the Center of Congress is E.T.S doing the major work.

When you declare your country or nation free from an (invisible force) you better be ready to go to war with the (invisible force) outside man to see. God comes in many forms..

The United States of Ameirca's Presidency always mentions God in some type of form in speeches, feelings get hurt otherwise.

'They are all different by supply and demand'

Well there it one more time.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

I'm sorry, you put that post in here as if it's actually relevant to the topic at hand.

What exactly is being discussed here? What does this have to do with the a possible UFO's intervention with a Russian Su-35UB's performance at an airshow?

IMO there isn't much left to discuss, the Su-35 suffered fatal loss of power. There are multiple reasons for it, it seems as if the aircraft encountered a bird strike and struck the ground with its tail.

Pilot error seems to me to be the best contributing factor, the pilot simply made too many maneuvers for the amount of energy that the aircraft had.

To me, case closed. But to anyone else; well it's up in the air really. But this incident was easily explained in my eyes.

Shattered OUT...

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

This goes (way deeper) then some damn pilot show but take of what you will.

Skies this is not directed at you but the force apparently is making you a part of it.

These little parts bits and pieces make up the whole, and if you know the game well the pieces are set into place.

I think I have made it more then noticable, for the few that understand what I am talking about.

An ARMY OF ONE, DOES THIS RAISE ANY FLAGS AT ALL!

This now tells me we are directly being ran by (A)LIEN(L)IFE(F)ORMS

Thats my headline by the way to make it noticible, any outside Nation that doesn't agree with the U.S will be dealt with. They are notifying other parties out there with this slang like talk through their military installations.

We got some BIG PLAYERS WITH US.

And yes it usually is (E.T. POLITICS) that human rights are being fought over through side negotiations

[edit on 12-5-2008 by menguard]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Hey Menguard, welcome to the thread.

A beachball sized metallic UFO is most likely an unmanned probe, would your intelligence confirm?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Another irrelevant post to the topic. Do you have any experience or knowledge of avionics at all? What are you on about, I can't figure it out.

This was a pilot error, please...use some common sense, stay on topic!

SS: Glad to have helped, I just thought you'd prefer me pointing that out rather than someone going into how it was "a moded Su-33!!! I swearz!"

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

I know there are three footers, but no body is what I would go with on this one, not unless a foreign intelligence can hold that space outside body form. Which is possible, there are beings that move around in light form, but whatever for?

Not all probes are lifeless, orbs they could take up space in some small manuverable crafts, not all crafts have to be a certain requirement when meeting with the metaphysical means, I know (you know) what I mean.

But from a (physical standpoint) when it comes to bodyform of course we would go with -intelligently- manned craft.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
And... could you explain to me what the purpose of bringing this aircraft down was then?

I mean both pilots ejected and no one got hurt.

They only lost an Su-35. An expensive loss to the Air Force considering they have less than 30.

I'm excusing this as pilot error.

Shattered OUT...

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

A (demon)stration of a Higher power. Those other worldly forces, the Invisible Big Brother.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This thread is definitely in the wrong place.

It really belongs in the Aircraft forum where it can better be disseminated and a much more knowing audience can comment.

To be honest, I've seen plenty of things like this, there is absolutely nothing supernatural about this event and nothing you say otherwise (with no proof mind you) can change that stance.

Shattered OUT...

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Check out the bird at between 10 and 12 seconds it flies right into the exhaust stream after changing direction instantly upwards.

What an amazing bird it's also made out of asbestos and it appears that it hasn't got any wings.

Looks like the plane spotters are fixed on what type of shiny jet it is, instead of how birds that apparently have no wings exhibit behaviour that I've never seen in nature before like accelerating with virtually no dive @ 6-8 seconds.

Also at 17-18 seconds as the jets in the dive a bird can be seen to the left of the plane very briefly notice as it flaps it's wings it changes it's shape and it's reflective quality.

[edit on 12/5/08 by carslake]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join