It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non Hodgkins Lymphoma Stage 3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
On April 1st 2008 I was diagnosed with Lymphoma, I am starting Chemotherapy on May 15th and ask for you to remember me in your prayers through the coming year. I believe in the energy of healing and the power of collective prayer to produce positive outcomes. So in this time I request all the light bearers and healers and those who are able to care for someone they have never met and will probably never know...and help out with a word of prayer if you can. I will do the same for you.
We can change the world
Stan Bernard
Edmonton Alberta
Canada

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Oh God, I am so sorry to hear you are going through this - physically and emotionally. I have read your posts here with interest, and even though I don't post much here, I've enjoyed reading you. You have my positive thoughts, Stan, know that. Starting now...

Light and love to you.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Indeed ill pray for you.Dont forget always fight with mind body and soul.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I'm so sorry...I'll gladly pray for you.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Thank You To All From Stan& Anna!

I am going to fight the good fight, I believe the GRID or the collective consciousness through which we are all connected responds to our every thought..the answer to any question or wish is always affirmative.
I have asked for your help..and you may feel certain..that the power of your thoughts will create a positive effect however small...and I believe thats all it takes. I am spreading a wide net..and opening my hands and heart to receive.
Truthfully I am all ready through this..and on the other side...getting well..its just my body has to do the Chemo...my mind has all ready done it and moved on to tomorrow. I have a great health care team Cross Cancer Institute and a supportive loving woman in my life..Lots to live for.
THANK YOU ALL for EVERTHING
Stan Bernard
&
Anna Lang

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I'll pray for you too!

Don't forget the supplements for chemo.
They can make it a LOT better. Help your body heal itself.
I think you may need Potassium Iodide to protect your thyroid and good fish oil to protect your brain and heart.

I am not an expert, but, I heard these things from reputable herbalists.

PEACE! and GRACE to you!

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SUNRAY06

My prayers, and a ton of positive vibes are coming your way from the lombozo man. If you need an ear to vent to, or a shoulder to use as a crutch, all you need to do is U2U me. I mean that. We are your family here. As an ATS brother of yours, I offer you my full support.
God Bless you.
Jeff

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
You got it.
Thoughts and prayers are with you my friend.

Peace

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Oh my I'm so sorry to hear. My most positive thoughts and energies are with you and your family during this difficult time. Be strong.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I'll have you and your family in my prayers to have the strength to fight this. Your attitude is very inspiring.

Best wishes for a complete recovery.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

I am on double dosages of vitamin D3 and one 1000mg cap of fish oil a day.
Thanks for the advice..I was taking a heel lyphosot which is iodine or something like that.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SUNRAY06
I believe in the energy of healing and the power of collective prayer to produce positive outcomes.

I also believe that collective prayer and positive thought have power to affect realities....to promote positive outcomes and to heal. Sunray -- Stan -- my positive thoughts are with you as are my prayers.

Stay strong my friend....stay strong.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Thank You To All!!

Today was my first day of Chemo, 3 drugs I cant pronounce let alone spell were added to my system over 6 hours. I feel just fine and have to watch my temperature over the next 7 to 14 days as my immune system could be upset by a simple infection.. I have had some VERY GOOD NEWS..my Lymphoma was downgraded to GRADE 2 which means that I get to NOT LOSE MY HAIR or weaken my heart..with the Doxyrubicin..anyway I have 3 weeks to my next treatment and so far so good. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if you have a lump of ANYSIZE under your arm..pit GO and see your doctor..catching things early is KEY..I let this go way too long..Nov till now and 1 year before that.

Thank you 11am to 11.11am is my chosen time to medidtate for healing Join me!

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I'm glad to hear you are doing well!
I'll be praying for you tomorrow morning!
May the Lord bless you....

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Chemo Day 3

Making it through day by day feeling really good...lots of energy..too much in fact..NOT SLEEPING..very much..just figured out its the PREDNISONE..I am letting it go this round and if I need to I will take a sedative for round too.
I have CHEMO BRAIN..I could not count correctly the 5 people at dinner last night I counted 6 when they were only 5 of us TWICE..my dear friends pointed it out LATER.
I called the hospital and the basically said DONT DRIVE and they might be right I had been but maybe I wont for a week or so. My good and sweet partner tells me I am 2% more cranky and quite a bit more PROFANE. So the changes that they warn about as side effects are in evidence for her. I have to trust her she's not the one with a body full of drugs.
I thank each of you for prayers good wishes and even a passing thought.
Today I am BEATING THE HELL OUT OF CANCER ONE CELL AT A TIME.
Keep thinking outside of the box..and colouring outside of the lines..

Stan Bernard
& Anna Lang

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Good luck to you, I have nhl stage 4 and wish it was stage2 like yours.
went through every thing your going through so don't worry about it, it's not as bad as they say. In july it will be two years since my last cemo and I still have cemo brain, it's kinda funny most the time. I'll tell ya ,if I didn't have to go to the doctor every three months for checkups and maintance cemo I wouldn't even no I had cancer. This year I really do feel great and so will you.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Still doing ok...dreading round two...keeping myself busy at home avoiding public areas and the germs that go with it. My Lymph nodes are slowly shrinking just not going away as the Doctor said they would. Still all in all I feel better about the treatment... there have been positive changes.
Thanks again to all who continue to keep me in their prayers
Stan

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Thanks again to all those who keep me in their prayers..
I start round two of Chemo Friday June 6th.
Keep on searching for truth..and be aware enough to recognize..that it might look a lot different than you imagined.
Sunray06
Stan Bernard & Anna Lang

top topics

join