It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube Censoring popular UFO'S videos!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Did Alien Ufo Visited Rome at Pope "john paul"Death. - Its quite interesting footage about an Ufo get spotted by Roman Network Tv camera at 6:00 Am Roman time at Pope "john paul-2"lay in state in 2005 in Rome..Did they came to morn on his death.After loading this file at video hosting server ,I dnt know this file was not working at that time.I try to load at you tube their also after few hours it get stopped at 25 sec .But now finally am able to post it here.

News Source

Youtube Closed my director account today that i have had open since 2006!!. I knew this would happen sooner or later cause my channel was UFO related and had over 2 million video views!. Many posters will tell you its only time before people with popular UFO channels get shutdown, even if their content does not breach copyright laws. Youtube did not even post me a reason for closing my account and it seems pretty obvious to me that it was content not the copyright issues that they have troubled with. I mean I had only 10 videos there & some had close to a million views!

News Source

My question to you is why they CENSORING us to view UFO'S Video ?

Here at ATS We need to raise our voice against this kind of CENSORSHIP.SO PLEASE FLAG THIS THREAD & PUT SOME STARS.

In mean time I am launching a petition against it Very soon here on this thread .i will provide you online petition like every one participation appreciated .You can mail your friends too.

If you tube dnt listen to us we need to go other Good Options for video hosting .
Hosting too.

[edit on 10-5-2008 by 123space]

Mod edit: Removed all caps.

[edit on 10-5-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
If the videos are known to be CGI then I see no problem with shutting down peoples accounts, but it seems odd that they shut down an account after it has had millions of views? Probably something more to do with the American Government as a guess... or maybe it's just a bandwidth issue? Don't forget You Tube is now owned by Google.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Were there a lot of news clips in the videos? Maybe they deleted them for copyright infringement...

[edit on 10-5-2008 by GrayFox]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
But when i looked at both the blogger site i dnt see any kind of copy right issue.Dude b4 i read on ATS about NEW IP LAW now YOU TUBE closing down UFO'S Video.It snot free world anymore.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Sorry but youtube doesn't seem to be shutting down UFO videos. If you type in UFO or anything related there are endless videos available. If they got rid of a couple videos you can bet that there were copyright violations or violations of terms and service. The exact same thing will happen here on ATS if you try to post copyright material or material that violates the terms and service agreement.

Also just for your warning: Do NOT post an online petition link here on ATS. That will get you banned - no kidding.

EDIT:

The videos you are looking for also appear to be on youtube.com
www.youtube.com...

I did a quick search for The Pope and UFO and found them - I think.

[edit on 10-5-2008 by zerotime]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 123space

The guy in your second link (RealUFO.Blogspot) is trying to post entire episodes of the History Channels new show UFO Hunters. That's not going to fly anywhere and he has them posted on his website too - also not good. Those are major copyright violations.

[edit on 10-5-2008 by zerotime]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Not quite so - Copyright is not always an issue - i mean the ufo hunters episode is all over youtube at the moment, just check it for yourself, why aren't these all removed - there is something much more calculated going on here . I mean why do they remove profiles of the posters with the most viewed ufo videos . To Prove this here are some of the profile names of the top ufo posters who have been removed in the last year - will add more when i remember them - some of them have cancelled their accounts due to ongoing threats which is another common tactic used to deter ufo posters.

its pretty obvious that youtubes technique is to get them in their prime - like after they have posted over 500 hundred + videos , once deleted it will discourage anyone from going to all that effort again to post them

High profile posters who have been removed from youtube:
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 10-5-2008 by ufossydney]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
You know best option is look for some video sharing site who have server outside usa.That what that 1st blog guy did it .From my sources i got something g8t is coming to us as it be here i let you know.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by 123space
In mean time I am launching a petition against it Very soon here on this thread .i will provide you online petition like every one participation appreciated .You can mail your friends too.

Uhhh...

Terms And Conditions Of Use

1 e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership at The Above Network, LLC for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not post, use the chat feature or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

We don't allow ATS to be used as a pulpit for any kind of cause no matter how deserving or how strongly you feel about it.

We strive to maintain a neutral stance in all matters and appreciate our members supporting us in that endeavour.

edit: link fixed

[edit on 5/10/2008 by Gools]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   

We don't allow ATS to be used as a pulpit for any kind of cause no matter how deserving or how strongly you feel about it.

OK FINE THEN LIVE LIKE THIS AS WE DO LIVING WITH MR BUSH.SOME TIME I FEEL ATS IS JUST TIMEPASS. ATS DNT GIVE US TOOLS TO DO SOME THING CONSTRUCTIVE

HERE WE FIGHT FOR TAKING OUT TRUTH IF SOME ONE COME UP WITH .ATS NOT ALLOW US TO ASK OUR GOV OR CONCERN PARTY WHY WHY YOU DO THAT !!

IF WE DNT RAISE OUR VOICE WE WELL SUFFER IN FUTURE A DAY CAME WHEN YOU ASK FEW PEOPLE WHO OWN US .CAN I GO FOR # PLEASE!!

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
GOOLS WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT MY COMMENT ?ARE YOU THR TO ANS ME..

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Ugh, maybe ATS should ban the ugly txt typing while they're at it. Sure can be hard on the eyes. Reading those posts made me feel like I was solving a 'crostic'-type puzzle in a crossword magazine, looking for the missing letters!

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
Ugh, maybe ATS should ban the ugly txt typing while they're at it. Sure

Members of ATS have already been asked by the site owners to refrain from using txt shorthand.

SkepticOverlord has posted the following:

If you respect your fellow members and our guest readers, then please make the effort to avoid the shorthand. In a long-form environment such as this, it makes for difficult-to-read posts, at best. And at worst, raises doubts about the credibility and/or sincerity of the author.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Do a little research, google bought and owns youtube. Who has a hand in google? google maps have several blured areas.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Google does evil! They say they don't, but they do!!! I hope I meet those who are malevolent and do battle with them (
the enemy)

[edit on 11-5-2008 by star in a jar]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
lolz best thing is find a site who have server outside usa.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 123space
But when i looked at both the blogger site i dnt see any kind of copy right issue.Dude b4 i read on ATS about NEW IP LAW now YOU TUBE closing down UFO'S Video.It snot free world anymore.

A 'Free world'?

The Free world was an illusion, pal.

All they've done is tightened the strings.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I hope they don't close down Acebryan777

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
i noticed this too, i was trying to find some videos that i was watching a while back and alas they have all been deleted. I have a feeling that another website we are all familiar with is slowly following suit...

after lurking on ATS for so long i thought it was about time i added to the community. First post.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Yes they seem to sensor all kinds of stuff on these video sites.
It is very easy to fool people with digital numbers.

There are some alternatives to google video and youtube, it would be good if they get used a bit more.
Monopoly is never good for free speech i think.

A brief appraisal of the viewership figures for the multiple different versions of Terror Storm again shows that Google have deliberately reset the viewership stats to prevent the film getting a foothold in the Popular, Featured, or Movers and Shakers categories. It is only when a film enters these prominent categories that it really begins to spread like wildfire and enter a cycle of exponential multiplication.
www.prisonplanet.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join