It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube Censoring popular UFO'S videos!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
they're up to something aren't they.
www.youtube.com...

look at that,the ufo search bit has been invaded by a crappy 7 second video.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I think UTube is a mockery to be honest and is not policed enough, there is crap being posted everywhere.

The UfO section is nothing but a lost cause with pathetic posts, I have a good sence of humour but to be honest some of the stuff is just brainless redneck S#*T.

Plus all the CGI we have to contened with.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I have also noticed that youtube has removed some disclosure videos especially the most credible ones. sad very sad

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I have also noticed that youtube has removed some disclosure videos especially the most credible ones. sad very sad

Ya thats what we say keep good video & delete cgi # .... but cgi they keep it in top of the list type ufo you find Haiti like they making fun of the phenomena

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Hello, well I was searching for this kind of info because something strange happened with my youtube account. It wasent censored but all the ufo real videos that I had in my account theyr been deleted, actually all the videos I had. Lets suppost that a hacker did that Im wondering why he didnt login into my personal email wich I use the same password to do the same thing with important emails that I have.
The strange of this is that a few days ago I found a ufo video very interesting ( wich is not longer available in youtube) and I posted a note there about the message that ufo has been transmiting us via the formation of their ships in the sky.A few days after that, today, all the videos I had in my youtube account has been mystirious deleted. Im searching in youtube for the videos I had and they'r not longer available.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
NOTE that every linked youtube channel on page one of this thread has been terminated..maybe just out of date I dunno

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
strange how i cant find a link to the video of the pope declaring ufos real..you would think this would be all over youtube

top topics

<< 1   >>

join