It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Underground Base: DULCE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I read a few of these documents on various sites but all the ones I have read seem to be from the late 80's early to mid 90's I've done a search on here but found nothing. I was just wondering if anyone had any recent documents from the base as they all seem to be old.

Thanks

[Edited on 28-2-2004 by Mikomi]

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Recent? No, not really.... The base is largely old news... If it indeed exists, it seems there hasn't been much new information about it at all.. As it is, the existing evidence is sketchy at best (hell, S-4 has more supporting doc), but still worthy of being looked into....just seems there's little to find...

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Alot has probably happend to the base if it exists we just dont know about it.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by T-B0

Someone needs to get a job there and smuggle something out.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
umm if we dont even know what is there why would we smuggle something out??? maybe theyre sheltering bunnies in the winter...how would you know?

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CookieMonster000
umm if we dont even know what is there why would we smuggle something out??? maybe theyre sheltering bunnies in the winter...how would you know?

As well as the documents already smuggled out everyone who has been to Dulce claims to have been watched by someone. Also there was a visitor who went there he went in talking about how strange the place is the shop keeper agreed and they started talking about the place within minutes some people came in wearing black suits asking the man to leave town he was followed until he left. There have been many cattle mutilations there also the road that leads to the base is really wide much more then the average road. There is a underground base I seem to remember seeing some people went out there done some tests and found out there was something going on I can't remember how they done it if I find the site I will post it. There are also a lot of UFO sightings around that area and there is more strange happenings in Dulce so I pretty much think there doing more then housing bunnies.

[Edited on 29-2-2004 by Mikomi]

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikomi

Originally posted by T-B0

Someone needs to get a job there and smuggle something out.

are you freakin serious ?!?! The security at the dulce base has got to be air tight.. Trying to smuggle something out would be suicide.

Peace, TSK

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Its been done before I would attempt it.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Its been done before I would attempt it.

what makes you think its been done before? Your talking to ats here, about all the members here are highly skepticial. You got some proof, link, or something?

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Well the dulce book was compiled by Branton some of the material that was inside was from a former secruity guard who worked there. Apparently he and some guards within the base were not happy with what was going on so they met up to try and get some information on the base to the public. He even showed his securuity pass to someone who published some of the information I can't remember his name but I think its in the Dule book.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Well the dulce book was compiled by Branton some of the material that was inside was from a former secruity guard who worked there. Apparently he and some guards within the base were not happy with what was going on so they met up to try and get some information on the base to the public. He even showed his securuity pass to someone who published some of the information I can't remember his name but I think its in the Dule book.

hmmm...I'll have to do some research on that. Thanks for the info. Much appreciated

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
if indeed there are no new documents perhaps it is because after the "security guard" allegedly stole some documents from Dulce, security was stepped up to prevent this from happening again. Just a thought....however, there will always be a weakness in every security system so I do not doubt the possibility that someone could sneak something out again

[Edited on 29-2-2004 by UnknownOrigins]

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
you can sneak a document out by putting diffrent parts of the ducument at various parts of the body so if they find one you still have others

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   

you can sneak a document out by putting diffrent parts of the ducument at various parts of the body so if they find one you still have others

If they find one, you can bet on a strip search, and arrest....

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
euuwwww, 1 thing then comes to mind, "rubber gloves" euuuuwwwww.
i hope this topic doesn't get lost, this is an interesting post as with all other dulce posts, i've read the area 51 books,got the teeshirt etc, now having a base that no'one can vouch for , or admit its excistence but is obviously there, that gets me going on the conspiracy thought processes,

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Well so cookiemonster000 replied but for some reason I can't read his posts so I have no idea what he wrote above

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The entire subject is a FRAUD. Haven't you researched the Paul Bennewitz story? Do you so want to believe in this Dulce Base nonsense that you won't even look at the facts?

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The Dulce case is a very interesting one. When i first heard about it i found the "alien fights" abit too hard to believe. But after reading alot about Dulce, some of it does sound give a good amount of proof to the outsider but the thing i don't understand is this; if the base is ment to be the top secret facility, how come anyone can walk over the top of it?? there is no gates visable to the naked eye or any possible way in.

At the end of the day, can you 100% prove its there without base plans or photos??

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Condorcet
The entire subject is a FRAUD. Haven't you researched the Paul Bennewitz story? Do you so want to believe in this Dulce Base nonsense that you won't even look at the facts?

No I haven't seen that story I will have a look for it of course I will look at the facts I never said I wouldn't I know I can't prove it exists but I believe it does exist. I posted this to ask if there were any recent documents at all about the base. I will look at both sides on why it does exist or why it does not exist but currently from what I have read I do believe it exists.

Originally posted by infinite
At the end of the day, can you 100% prove its there without base plans or photos??

No I cannot prove it is there but like I said I believe it is there from what I have read but I like I said above I also always look at both sides and make my decision. I know this time I have only read documents saying it exists but if I read something that shows why it doesn't exist then my belief might sway.

And can you prove it doesn't exist? And what the documents say happens does not happen there?

[Edited on 3-3-2004 by Mikomi]

new topics

top topics

join