It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Chemtrail Pictures !

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Some pictures I took just outside of Espanola, Ontario of Chemtrails. The temprature outside decreased by atleast 5 degress upon the arrival of the jets. There is has been am investigation into the fallout of the 'trails'

What do you guys think?

[edit on 9-5-2008 by IvanZana]

[edit on 9-5-2008 by IvanZana]
Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5/10/2008 by Gools]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
This is my Fav.

This one closely resembles what my eyes saw. Notice the corona?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Offhand, they appear to be 'chemtrails', especially if the flyboys blatantly marked your skies overhead. And as far as your lower temperature, yeah, that too could have resulted from the appearances of those aircrafts spraying their 'contrails'.

I do notice how much 'cooler' the temperature seems to be with the formation of these 'chemtrails'. At the time AA grounded some of their planes, the temperature outdoors seemed much warmer over the weekend and a few days afterwards.

Now it's back to cooler temperatures such as today and after noticing brown mucky haze in the horizon and over the yonder hills.

[edit on 2008-5-09 by pikypiky]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Unless you took a sample of the contrail, and tested it in a laboratory and found inconsitencies with what a contrail should contain, you can't say these are chemtrails. The temperature dropping by 5 degrees means nothing without some actual evidence tying the two phenomena together.

Keep up the good work, just try to be as impartial in this investigation as possible. Maybe you should see how feasible it would be to try to get samples of these contrails - maybe with assistance from a local school/university. Only with hard data will we learn anything, and unfortunately photos are not hard evidence.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

I respect your skepticism but it HAS BEEN PROVEN that it was chem trails.

These pictures above were taken about 40 minutes from espanola ontario.
"Complete Health" Ontario magazine - Fall/Winter 2002

What's going on? There are various theories as to the nature and origin of the trails. Many believe there is more than one military project operating simultaneously, but most of the websites agree on the basics: chemtrails look like contrails initially but are thicker and last longer, often hours. (According to National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration meteorologist Thomas Schlattes: "Even in most ideal conditions a jet contrail lasts no more than 30 minutes.") Usually chemtrails form criss-cross patterns of Xs, grids or parallel lines across the sky for miles at a time, often appearing outside of commercial airline routes. The lines widen and spread featherlike, creating a cloud cover of the sprayed substance which then settles to the ground, blanketing the area sprayed. Although the material is difficult and rare to come by in large quantities, some tests show that it contains biological material. In some cases it has been found to include building blocks of a viral nature that would have needed to be generated in a lab. The substance has been described as a 'brown goo' and is considered dangerous.

"Ground fallout [from the chemtrails] analyzed in the United States contained carcinogens and bacteria. Coincidentally in the past decade, most jet fuel was re-engineered to reduce fire hazards by adding a long-banned pesticide, which was reportedly also found in gel samples from chemtrails. Also found were toxic micro-fibers, much finer than asbestos," the Ottawa Citizen wrote. (A fervour over chemtrails, May 16, 2001)

I spoke with Ben McNenly from Espanola Ontario who spearheaded the efforts to stop chemtrail spraying in his small northern community. In the spring of 1999, according to Ben, military aircraft started flying in formation overhead and spraying heavily. "One evening I was photographing the trails when I felt a fine particulate pelting my face and hands. It stung my skin so badly that I had to run inside." Residents over a 50 mile radius started complaining to the provincial Ministry of Environment of severe headaches, chronic joint pain, dizziness, extreme fatigue, acute asthma attacks and feverless flu-like symptoms. They attributed their ailments to the months of spraying by photo identified US Air Force tanker planes. Lab tests on particulate and rainwater samples found quartz and extremely high levels of aluminum, seven times government safe levels and high enough, according to the lab, to kill fish. "I'm convinced people here have died as a result of this spraying, including a close friend," Ben recounted sadly. Another Espanola resident reported that mental confusion and short-term memory loss were so prevalent that forgetting where their cars were parked had become a standing joke in the small town.

On November 18, 1999, the people of Espanola petitioned Parliament. Addressing the Canadian government on their behalf, NDP Defence Critic Gordon Earle explained: "Over 500 residents of the Espanola area have signed a petition raising concern over possible government involvement in what appears to be aircraft emitting visible aerosols. They have found high traces of aluminum and quartz in particulate and rainwater samples." These concerns, combined with associated respiratory ailments, have led these Canadians to take action and seek clear answers from this government. The petitioners call upon Parliament to repeal any law that would permit the dispersal of military chaff or of any cloud-seeding substance whatsoever by domestic or foreign military aircraft without the informed consent of the citizens of Canada thus affected."
www.holmestead.ca...

Please read more or research...

Espanola Chemtrails.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

Rainwater samples taken after heavy spraying over Espanola, Ontario, were found to contain aluminum seven times higher than permissible safe levels. Chemtrail fallout also included carbon black

www.consumerhealth.org...

VANCOUVER, Canada - As continuing chemtrail activity culminated in massive aerial spraying over Vancouver Island and Washington state yesterday- and broadening plumes once again fanned out to haze clear blue skies - Air Traffic Controllers at major airports across the United States expressed concern over the emissions constantly showing up on their radar screens.

These radar returns are the signature of the fine aluminum particles
found in laboratory tests of chemtrail-contaminated rain taken in
Espanola, Ontario in the summer of 1999. The lab analysis found reflective
quartz particles in the chemtrail fallout - and levels of aluminum FIVE TIMES
higher than Ontario's maximum permissible health safety standards

www.angelhealingcenter.com...

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
This is my Fav.

This one closely resembles what my eyes saw. Notice the corona?

i know what youo mean.. its that mother-of-pearl rainbow-ish oil-slick -in-the-sky effect.... just like the rainbow-trail in the sky behind the nazi-gas-mask-sword-slashing-guy in the denver airport mural.

nasty..

cough cough cough

just more crap to keep your already changing DNA from blossoming to it's fullest 12 helixes.

-

[edit on 9-5-2008 by prevenge]

[edit on 9-5-2008 by prevenge]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
They look like normal contrails. Do you have any empirical evidence to the contrary?

Sometimes what looks like an elephant and acts like an elephant is an elephant

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
They look like normal contrails. Do you have any empirical evidence to the contrary?

Well... they stayed in the air for more the 2 hours soooooo........
They are not contrails for contrails last 30 minutes max. give or take.
\
Besides I am not a moron. I can see other jets in the area not emmiting long lasting trails. Did you not read the Articles proving that the contrails had fallout?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Well... they stayed in the air for more the 2 hours soooooo........
\
Besides I am not a moron. I can see other jets in the area not emmiting long lasting trails. Did you not read the Articles proving that the contrails had fallout?

Im sorry, but that is just not true. Here in Alaska where the air temps are super cold....contrails last for hours sometimes. That is fact
I see it often. And our air is CRISP & CLEAN

Unless you can take an air sample of the trail way up there, there is no proof that there are chemicals up there.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Says who? Meteorologists have been observing and studying such phenomena for decades and describe contrails lasting for hours, even spreading out to cover the whole sky. And that was in the 1960s ..... Any basic weather book you care to read will say the same.

Why do you think contrails only last 30 minutes?

Of course you're not a moron. But you may have been mislead by certain people .... Because atmospheric conditions vary according to altitude it is normal for some jets to produce persistent contrails whilst others do not.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Jet trails

"If you look up on a sunny day and see in the cloudless sky a jet leaving a long, white plume, then rain, snow or some other form of precipitation may be on the way. That white plume is called a contrail. It is the condensation trail of ice crystals left behind by the exhaust of a flying jet aircraft. These aircraft fly 8 to 12 kilometers above the ground pulling in very cold, dry air and spewing out hot, water-filled exhaust. The hot water vapor mixes with the colder surrounding air, and in the process, expands and then freezes in 1 or 2 seconds forming a trail of ice crystals.

If a jet leaves no trail or only a short trail or if the trail fades quickly then the air at that level is relatively dry. This means the fair weather is likely to continue. But, if the exhaust trail lingers for an hour or more or spreads across the sky, that means the surrounding air is moist and rain or some other form of precipitation may be on the way."

Environment Canada source

Note what they say about how long contrails last in the second paragraph. A little more than 30 minutes.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I live on a US Air Force base.

I JUST now took some pictures. We have lots of jets flying around today (F16s, etc).

This CONTRAIL has been sitting up there for at least an hour....and I can promise you they are not spraying us!!

*uploading pictures NOW - taking some time*

CLICK HERE - LARGE PHOTO

Starting to go away

CONtrails in Alaska

The Jets that left the trails...these are just taking off, so no trails yet
s80.photobucket.com...

[edit on 9-5-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

The combined moisture from the jet exhaust and the atmosphere will never be enough for the mixture to produce a cloud.

Can't make it any plainer.

Heres the source.

asd-www.larc.nasa.gov...

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Where at? I will show you that the atmosphere will not support a contrail.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by cutbothways

I am in Alaska...my zip code is 99702. Eielson Air Force base, if you cant pull up he zip code

The air temp on the ground is 50 degrees. The air temp in the sky will be MUCH colder.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
No offence, but I'll take Environment Canada's explanation over NASA's any day considering how often NASA has been accused of lying to the public.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Also, here's a few links disproving NASA from the US's own meteorological scientists.

NOAA - Contrails

The contrail clouds produce a higher albedo which reduces daytime temperature maximums. The contrails also produce an increase in night time minimum temperatures.

source

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Originally posted by cutbothways

I am in Alaska...my zip code is 99702. Eielson Air Force base, if you cant pull up he zip code

The air temp on the ground is 50 degrees. The air temp in the sky will be MUCH colder.

Is Anchorage, AK close enough?

291.5 9144 -51.4 -54.5 70

Here's the chart.

You appear to be in the potential contrail range.

The combined moisture from the jet exhaust and the atmosphere will never be enough for the mixture to produce a cloud.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by cutbothways]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
No, Anchorage is 8 hrs away....and very different then waaaaaaaay up here

Im here: /6l9lb4

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join