It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Chemtrail Pictures !

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

And the very comman occurance of these trails creating rainbow type of images that some want to simply call "sundogs" is another aspect of this phenomena that we see way too often.

Actually, the fact that they produce sundogs - which are a well documented and well understood phenomena caused by the refraction of sunlight by ice crystals in thin, high level clouds (cirrus) - is good evidence that what we are seeing are not chemtrails - but simply normal contrails comprised of ice crystals.

This does not mean that some sort so spraying does not take place (though the logistics of doing it on the scale some claim make it highly improbable in the extreme) - it just means that what some claim as proof of such spraying is nothing of the sort.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
All I can say is I've been on this rock for 45 yrs. Only up to circa 1993 have I seen atrocitity in the atmosphere such as Ivan has ample evidence of. The ones that kill me are the trails for miles, stop to switch tanks, then begin again. The common debunk is 'wheres the evidence?' The evidence is in my eyes and in my brain of what is normal contrail/chemtrail. And what's up with the 'black trail' phenom. Shadow light effects? From photographic evidence I think not.

[edit on 5/10/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
There is a relatively easy way to find out what is in the contrails. Take is spectra. This is not that hard to do. All one need is a small telescope and a spectrometer. Most colleges and universities have these, as do many many high schools and amateur astronomers.

It should be fairly simple to get a network of like minded individuals together and over the period of several months record the spectra of the contrails. Then they can be analyzed. If anything other that aviation fuel exhaust and water vapor is contained in these contrails, then the spectra will reveal it.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Interesting thread

I shot a couple a interesting shots the end of last Summer over here in Southwest England.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
any comments on the Espanola CHEMtrail problem?

What's going on? There are various theories as to the nature and origin of the trails. Many believe there is more than one military project operating simultaneously, but most of the websites agree on the basics: chemtrails look like contrails initially but are thicker and last longer, often hours. (According to National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration meteorologist Thomas Schlattes: "Even in most ideal conditions a jet contrail lasts no more than 30 minutes.") Usually chemtrails form criss-cross patterns of Xs, grids or parallel lines across the sky for miles at a time, often appearing outside of commercial airline routes. The lines widen and spread featherlike, creating a cloud cover of the sprayed substance which then settles to the ground, blanketing the area sprayed. Although the material is difficult and rare to come by in large quantities, some tests show that it contains biological material. In some cases it has been found to include building blocks of a viral nature that would have needed to be generated in a lab. The substance has been described as a 'brown goo' and is considered dangerous.

"Ground fallout [from the chemtrails] analyzed in the United States contained carcinogens and bacteria. Coincidentally in the past decade, most jet fuel was re-engineered to reduce fire hazards by adding a long-banned pesticide, which was reportedly also found in gel samples from chemtrails. Also found were toxic micro-fibers, much finer than asbestos," the Ottawa Citizen wrote. (A fervour over chemtrails, May 16, 2001)

I spoke with Ben McNenly from Espanola Ontario who spearheaded the efforts to stop chemtrail spraying in his small northern community. In the spring of 1999, according to Ben, military aircraft started flying in formation overhead and spraying heavily. "One evening I was photographing the trails when I felt a fine particulate pelting my face and hands. It stung my skin so badly that I had to run inside." Residents over a 50 mile radius started complaining to the provincial Ministry of Environment of severe headaches, chronic joint pain, dizziness, extreme fatigue, acute asthma attacks and feverless flu-like symptoms. They attributed their ailments to the months of spraying by photo identified US Air Force tanker planes. Lab tests on particulate and rainwater samples found quartz and extremely high levels of aluminum, seven times government safe levels and high enough, according to the lab, to kill fish. "I'm convinced people here have died as a result of this spraying, including a close friend," Ben recounted sadly. Another Espanola resident reported that mental confusion and short-term memory loss were so prevalent that forgetting where their cars were parked had become a standing joke in the small town.

On November 18, 1999, the people of Espanola petitioned Parliament. Addressing the Canadian government on their behalf, NDP Defence Critic Gordon Earle explained: "Over 500 residents of the Espanola area have signed a petition raising concern over possible government involvement in what appears to be aircraft emitting visible aerosols. They have found high traces of aluminum and quartz in particulate and rainwater samples." These concerns, combined with associated respiratory ailments, have led these Canadians to take action and seek clear answers from this government. The petitioners call upon Parliament to repeal any law that would permit the dispersal of military chaff or of any cloud-seeding substance whatsoever by domestic or foreign military aircraft without the informed consent of the citizens of Canada thus affected."
www.holmestead.ca...

Please read more or research...

Espanola Chemtrails.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

This is great stuff IvanZana! Starred and Flagged!

I am leaning behind there being some sinister overtones to these operations...I have watched these people literally black out the whole sky in my region, tic-tac-toeing this filth through every square foot of the sky.

Something is really wrong with this, and the folks responsible never fully seem to give any answers on exactly what they're up to, which gives us all the more reason to be highly suspicious IMO.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
c'mon you guys know that you cant get a sample from the ground.it just stays up there forever. when they spray,the lab produced viral agent is already on the ground. oh, and all vapor trails reflect radar, because the ice is really hard.
just because three people where i work got sick at the same time,with the same symptoms,doesnt mean there could be something in the trails,does it? i mean we were all feeling fine till they sprayed ALL DAY,TILL THEY COVERED THE SKY,AND THE JETS WITH THE SWEPT WINGS LEFT THE AREA IN MILITARY FORMATION. just a coincidence.
and everyone knows that rainbows now have brown and gray in them. the old rainbows were getting boring.
and the fact that i moved to harlingen,tx,stopped needing my diabetes meds,lost 80 lbs ,and NEVER saw one chemtrail in the sky, is strange, because when i moved back to new jersey under these trails again,i gained back the weight and had to start my meds again.
and the main thing is, my government loves me,and would never do anything to hurt me. i trust them beyond their rock solid honesty and truthfulness.
also: for sale---large bridge,named after ben franklin. connects nj and pa
somewhat in need of repair,but sturdy...it'll go quick, so rsvp soon!

sarcasm off

[edit on 10-5-2008 by Spectre0o0]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
It's all perfectly fine because we named these 'normal occurrences' so they must not be harmful and 'natural.' *insert link or 2 to contrail science.*

Cloud seeding? That sounds so fun and safe, pretty plants grow from seeds so how can it be bad?

sarcasm/

Why do all the arguments revert back to it's normal because theres a name for it?... Who thought up those names? The people that have been 'observing contrails for years?' Wait, I thought all we had was eyewitness accounts?

Has anyone 'gone up there' and checked if these WEREN'T just water vapor?

I still haven't seen my proof that condensation(from a human) can persist in alaska but it was claimed in a differnt thread.

[edit on 5/10/2008 by Bumr055]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
reply to post by IvanZana

This is great stuff IvanZana! Starred and Flagged!

thank you

The links I provided show that people were not only concerned but had proof that it was not contrails but chemtrails to the point that they went to parliment to do something about it.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I recall reading a story a couple of years ago where someone actually followed one of these chem-trail sprayers and did a "scoop" with some sort of device, capturing the aerosol mid-air.

In their analysis of its composition, they found RED BLOOD CELLS.

Now you tell me that doesn't make the hair on the back of your neck stand on end...

[edit on 11-5-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The first time I witnessed chemtrails was in 1997 while I was living in Texas, however it is just over the past two years that I have taken an active interest, I do know that chemtrails were first seen in the southwest and the samples that were being gathered had traces of masticated red blood cells. There are claims of other biological material but the one thing that really frightens me about what is in our skies is the possiblity on nano-technology...Morgellons. A nasty little affliction that some are beginning to connect with chemtrails. The greatest concentration of morgellons sufferers are in California, Florida and Texas. www.cephasministry.com...

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I am intrigued by the chemtrail conspiracies, and am beginning to start keeping a photo album of possible chemtrails in my area. I always read all the chemtrail threads here, they are so full of view points and great information. Here are a few of my chemtrail(?) pictures, of course it is the X in the sky, which is uber creepy.

These were taken last Sunday, around 11:30 a.m. I have watched the sky daily since then, it has been rainy on and off, and no more possible chemtrails yet.

My mom has a telescope I could probably borrow, but I need to know how to get a picture with one(if possible). If it requires buying extra equipment, forget it, I am cash deficient! My dad is a photographer, he might have some old photo equipment packed away, maybe. Its been years.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
[...]they found RED BLOOD CELLS.

Sometimes I do wonder why the horizon of nasty, brown muck during the day appears much redder at sunset. Perhaps there is more than water vapors in contrails than we lay folks are aware. It goes to show that anything could happen when these alleged 'chemsprays' go unmonitored and unchecked.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Nice pictures IvanZana

Just playing around with the images to better see the chemtrails :-)

Thanks for the awesome pictures!

[edit on 11-5-2008 by THE_PROFESSIONAL]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Thank you!!

Here is another Main stream source mentioning the aerosol crimes (chemtrails)

Ontario Residents Say US Planes Spraying Them

Shirley Moore
For CBC Radio
newsworld.cbc.ca.../08/29/espanola990829

8-29-99

ESPANOLA, ONTARIO - Residents of a small town west of Sudbury, Ontario are anxious. They think they're getting sick, and they think they know why. It involves the U.S. military, the government and strange planes overhead.

Tempers at the Espanola town council run high. Residents want to know what's flying over their community. Shelly Jordan thinks strange planes might be making her kids sick. "I was concerned to see if this had anything to do with it, because I've heard of other things that are going on with children. I'm just wondering what the ratio is? If my daughter is one in 60,000 with her condition? All these other things that are happening to kids in this little area. If there are more I'd like to hear from them."

In fact, many in the community have reported respiratory problems and strange aches and pains.

Town council heard that some believe military jets are dropping material over the town as part of a weather experiment. It isn't just a couple of people who think that. More than two 200 have signed a petition. Ben McNenly has seen the planes and he thinks they're American KC-135s.

McNenly has led the charge to find out what's going on. "I really think our mayor and our council should get behind us and demand some answers and some accountability from Ottawa. Because if they don't know what's going on, they should sure find out about it. And if they do know what's going on, they should put a stop to it."

The U.S. Air Force has already said it's not flying any planes over the town. The local member of Parliament is waiting to hear from the Canadian military. And, Espanola town council is discussing what to do next.

(reposted at: www.sightings.com...)

educate-yourself.org...
Busted

[edit on 12-5-2008 by IvanZana]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join