It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA about to announce something Big?

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by cRiTiC
I like the last guy, "lets talk about your connection with china!"
lmao "side from the couple of loonies... that went quite well!"
the end

It wasnt china,,, it was um,, well,, a womans yeah,,,..... V-china,,

I am in the process of cutting up the audio right now to play again on the air tonight.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Why is it funny to prank a news teleconference? What a bunch of childish jerks ... the two that did it and those that think it was amusing.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeptepi
There is still backround audio going...very weak.
low audio . someones phone is still on.. and they are still pod casting the audio..somthing about a time stamped applacation for PKI.
HUMMM..1:50 and still going..

Yeah that was us. We were hoping to get more out of them with out them knowing we were on.. The one guy said, "Well that went well all but some wackos" something like that.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
A supernova, all the hype

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikey84

Originally posted by shramana
ITEM 1 - DISCOVERY OF MOST RECENT SUPERNOVA IN OUR GALAXY - CXC (NEW) The most recent supernova in our Galaxy, known as G1.9+0.3, has been discovered by tracking the rapid expansion of its remains. This result, using NASA's Chandra X-ray Observatory and NRAO's Very Large Array (VLA), has implications for understanding how often supernovas explode in the Milky Way galaxy.
source

I want to slap someone!

That is the most uninteresting thing I can think off, I can’t believe I’m staying up for that.

I might as well wait now and keep my fingers crosses that they found the Supernova AND the new object, lol. I can only hope, but I doubt it.

Mikey

Jesus Mi Madre! I've been telling everyone here what was going to be announced since page 4. And no one believed me.

Sometimes, you gotta trust the guy who called NASA and asked.

Oh well....hope everyone enjoyed the show....

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Haha!

It's amazing sometimes - NASA never said it was going to be a 'HUGE' announcement, this thread did. I do understand why many jumped conclusions as they did say they had been searching for it for 50 odd years.

How wonderfully drab....

a supernova.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Right, what a bunch of ignorant pissants.

Detecting one supernova is going to help us calculate how frequently they burst
No... no... no... I'm not even going to type anymore, all of these institutions and the people working for them are no longer anything impressive to me. They are tied up in their own egotistical fantasies. You will NEVER be able to calculate how often supernovae go off unless you can point an x-ray telescope at EVERY single star in our galaxy, constantly watch them all at once, have a persistent feedback of information, pedantically go over this information scientifically, determine how old it is/they are and what types of things usually begin to occur before a supernova happens. I swear to the invisible bearded man, these stupid power players are pissing me off... and brainwashing a lot of people into retardation with their incomplete and moronic theories.

[edit on 14-5-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Well the Planet X/Nibiru believers are still running wild on YouTube about this, not in so many words but they think this supernova is Nibiru and is "heading this way"
Some dopey looking bandana wearing woman is trying to claim a secret conversation was taking place after the broadcast and they didn't think we could still hear them! They're throwing their toys out of the pram now because NASA made them look stupid by announcing something they didn't wan't to hear so are now starting the conspiracies. BOOHOO Nibiru believers
I'm sure you'll all find something else to latch onto. In the meantime I guess you'll have to carry on linking earthquakes, bad weather and volcanic eruptions to this mythical planet/star!

[edit on 14/5/08 by ProjectStorm]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I love all the pissants in this thread who keep questioning the intelligence of NASA scientists and staff.

Let's do the math here.

You are posting in a forum that something did not live up to your expectations, whining because it wasn't aliens.

They are working for NASA.

Who are the idiots here, again?

[edit on 14-5-2008 by SaviorComplex]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Ok guys here is a recording of the whole thing:

rapidshare.com...

Moon crickets at 21:10

33:30 for "HAY U GUISE" THIS PART IS NSFW

btw i got this from someone else

[edit on 14-5-2008 by blahdiblah]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Oh, it's not aliens.

Wonder what the hell the pope is on about then.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I know that it won't be what we hope that it is, it more than likely won't have anything to do with life on other planets or aliens in general, it will more than likely have something to do with baryionic matter or something that they've discovered.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
These are the same secretive people who would rather die than show anyone a picture which hasnt been touched up for fear we'll see "something" for Petes sakes!

There is something else- maybe they decided to lie again and scrap the story.

Well, i for one said it would be crap- and it waaaaaaas.....

Maybe they photographed the "face" on Mars again and now its crying or something.

I dont trust any government information and NASA is gov.

So there we have it: NOTHING. But its ok to beleive now.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnnylightning06
I know that it won't be what we hope that it is, it more than likely won't have anything to do with life on other planets or aliens in general, it will more than likely have something to do with baryionic matter or something that they've discovered.

Keep up, the announcement has already been and gone, it was a supernova.

Link: www.sciencedaily.com...

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Smugallo

The pope, the sightings, just about every nation making UFO files public, then NASA saying a few days ago they had an "announcement"- give me a break!!
You cant really blame us for at least expecting a little something. Since when does NASA set up "announcements" followed by all this other stuff?

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
You cant really blame us for at least expecting a little something. Since when does NASA set up "announcements" followed by all this other stuff?

Yes, we can blame you. You were making connections where none existed, making leaps of logic when there was no evidence to justify such leaps.

NASA makes announcements, holds press conferences all the time, on a variety of subjects.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Bottom line:

So many people on here want so badly to be validated on their outlandish beliefs -- Planet X, aliens, superdimensional beasties -- that no amount of evidence to the contrary will convince them.

In this case, this announcement was superhyped among the tinfoil hat community (good marketing move on NASA's part honestly) and then -- WHAM! -- insta-disappointment.

I'm sorry, but some believers are just as bad as some staunch debunkers -- both will in no way listen to reason.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by blahdiblah

Thanks! A star for you!

But I'm having trouble d/ling it from RapidShare, and what's with the filesize? How long was this 'show'?..

Could anyone upload to some other file server please?

Thank you.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MastaG

same thing here i cant download it try megauploads.

[edit on 14-5-2008 by DuneKnight]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Wow! The buildup to something big from NASA! And its a stupid supernova.

I don't know about anyone else in this forum, but I'm going to quit paying attention to what NASA has to say because all they do is disappoint. Yup, I'm looking away now. Stop pressuring NASA guys, its not like your tax dollars pay into them at all.

That's all this is. Someone previously mentioned that NASA is trying to make itself important because of the upcoming elections (Barack Bin Hussein Obama will axe NASA's budget if elected). I also think NASA is making these announcements KNOWING they will disappoint a majority of the population who will then take less interest in them--thus--LESS PUBLIC PRESSURE TO DISCLOSE WHAT THEY REALLY KNOW ABOUT LIFE EVIDENCE IN SPACE.

So, go ahead and look away. Its precisely what "they" want you to do!

[edit on 14-5-2008 by CreeWolf]

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join