It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortin?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Abortin?

womensissues.about.com

Yes abortion is illegal,but does that give us the right to abuse the right we have been giving?Abortion should be illegal in some situations.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Abortion has been an escape from reality for some women that make stupid choices.Theres many women out in this world that can care less about protected themselves to avoid this.Instead there lazy,cruel people.I think abortion is approiate only in a situation like being rape,or maybe a women that really tries her best to protect herself.But there will always be those people that rely on abortion.Many people try to ignore this topic,and try to act like its not important.But it is important as any other topic spoken about.I would really like to hear any opinions you may have about this topic.thanks for taking the time to read this.

womensissues.about.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth Behind Lies

My opinion is this is NOT news. And, no offense but the world is over populated enough, thank you.

Abortion shall remain legal, just to upset people with your mindset.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
if a woman is to lazy and stupid to protect herself then she should NOT be reproducing in the first place.......

I only said THAT in response to the words used by the OP.

I believe in CHOICE. I support your right to choose for yourself and I claim MY RIGHT to choose for myself.
Thank GOD the courts agree with this stance and not some small minded closed view......

This is NOT........... BREAKING news
in ANY sense of the word.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

Thanks for replying.I didn't say i was against it at all.I Just dislike the people that abuse the right.Im saying People can avoid getting pregnant.Why get pregnant to murder a child?

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Mods??? Where are the mods on this one?

Agreed, this is NOT Breaking news. It is in the wrong place, OP, if you really wanted to start a discussion on this.

EDIT: Thank you for moving this to a correct place.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by LostNemesis]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
And if men could get pregnant, abortion would be a sacrament.

Do you guys REALLY think that you could do any better than women at not getting pregnant?

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
I believe in CHOICE. I support your right to choose for yourself and I claim MY RIGHT to choose for myself.
Thank GOD the courts agree with this stance and not some small minded closed view......

Agreed. Now when you ladies actually take financial responsibility, entirely, would I say the right is yours exclusively.

All the choice should get all the burden. None of the choice should get none. Let's work on that next and leave the abortion bickering to the other thousand threads it's in.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth Behind Lies

It's even worse if the woman has an abortion.
She has to live with the fact that she killed someone.
Imagine the psychiatric care needed for her subsequent mental trauma.
If a vet lives with guilt of his/her actions in war, how much worse for killing an innocent child?

top topics

join