It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predicting a huge earthquake in June 2008

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Text

Dear All,

I am very thankful to God as today i.e. 07 June has passed away without impacting anything (as someone in this thread had mentioned that on this date LARGE EQ will China) Once again, thanks to Al-Mighty God,

I just want to take an opportunity to mention something interesting here…that is HAARP…. How much people know about this??? In simple words this is a technology to destruct the entire system like making artificial EQ, Cyclones, Tsunami, human controlling etc etc.

I want to wish you all the best in coming days & hope this prediction will goes away without harming anything.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by nexusmagazine

I am Buhogrís
This was exactly the kind of infomation I was looking for. No vague ideas
made of bizarre images that only a psychoid could claim to interpret correctly. An now that I know what is in schedule for June (also read Barbara hand`s clow astrology today). Should I abandon worldly thinking and concentrate on heavy wholenes techniques to allow divine light love and compassion flow from me to all?, what good would it do. Must I have faith in that kind of faith that need miracles in order to escape evil reality? what goog does it make that I´m more or less up to date in every possible way? Guys, my spiritual father´s lesson in this regard is: relax, sit back, enjoy your journey, holy spirit`s driving. As for the rest I believe Ashayana Dean is essentially right as long as you treat her with self mastery criticism: Bridge Zone 2012 vs. acceptance of self reality & death.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Ok, ill predict july. Anyone want to take august?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jemison
Duncan, is it possible for you to give us some examples of the predictions that your source made that came to pass?

If he is telling the truth then, yes, it is possible. However he refuses to give out anymore information. Just remember on July 1st who called HOAX the earliest.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mainer

Originally posted by Jemison
Duncan, is it possible for you to give us some examples of the predictions that your source made that came to pass?

If he is telling the truth then, yes, it is possible. However he refuses to give out anymore information. Just remember on July 1st who called HOAX the earliest.

Ah, I wondered why I had you on ignore.

If the guy who had this vision is wrong, and I certainly hope he is, then why is my posting his information a 'hoax'?

HE believes his vision. I believe his vision. If he is wrong, he is wrong, and I look stupid. Where is the hoax in all this please?

Regardless of whether this person's vision comes to pass as predicted or not, your call of a 'hoax' is incorrect.

God, that must really stick in your craw heh? LOL!

Duncan

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Ok, ill predict july. Anyone want to take august?

Be cool. This is serious stuff. His friend has been both 100% accurate in previous predictions *and* the United States Government flies people out to consult with him on his visions. I know that Aussie Blokes do have a history of being a little off when predicting catastrophic events but this one still has 23 days or so to play out. And based on the overwhelming evidence that this prediction has real weight behind it I cannot see why you would be skeptical at all.

Deny Ignorance : If you cannot believe an apocalyptic prediction from some random guy on the Internet whose *can* you believe?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
As far as the tsunami that will occur on the US east coast. I wonder how many people saw the show that occurred on tv saying it's not a matter of if it will happen but when it will happen? Watching a tv show about a future disaster that could possibly happen within your lifetime might make you dream about it. I know when I moved to western South Carolina, I noticed I seemed to be looking for places higher up on hills rather than in the valleys. I could imagine a wall of water sweeping in from the ocean going all the way here. I hope I never see that happening. Millions would be dead. Unfortunately I know a tsunami will occur sometime from the volcanic island I think it's in the Azores or Canary islands sliding into the ocean. It might not happen for another 1000 years though but it will eventually happen.

Then just recently I saw another tv show indicating there is some bible code text indicating a burning mountain cast into the sea could be this mountain falling into the ocean and causing a tsunami. Whatever disasters may unfold in my lifetime, I hope as many people as possible can evacuate in time.

I'm still wondering how many predictions the original predictor on this thread has made and if they are really all 100 percent accurate and specific.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Thank you nexusmagazine for going out on a limb to post the information given to you by your friend. I'm very sorry you've had to take so much flack for it.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
I'm still wondering how many predictions the original predictor on this thread has made and if they are really all 100 percent accurate and specific.

Of course he must be at 100% accurate and specific. Why would the US State Department fly multiple dudes out to see him if he only has a 80% success rate? That would not make any sense! Surely they could do that well in-house or within reasonable driving distance.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Of course he must be at 100% accurate and specific. Why would the US State Department fly multiple dudes out to see him if he only has a 80% success rate?

Maybe we can cross our fingers and hope in July, we'll hear he has a 90 percent accuracy rate. He missed one. He might claim his visions were manipulated into a different time line just like some people claim stock market manipulation. Of course it must be to someone's advantage if things are being manipulated. A wave over 300 feet high would sweep how far inland into China or the US? What if a small comet hit in the Pacific Ocean causing a tsunami and an earthquake over 9.5? I guess his accuracy rate would be 100 percent then. I can't imagine a wave over 300 feet high not coming back into the rest of the Pacific Ocean and not causing trouble elsewhere. A 50 foot rebound wave striking the US west coast would be devastating by itself. I really don't have a clue what the wave size would be.

I'll make a follow up prediction. If the original prediction happens, stock markets around the world will crash down and stop trading many times.
How many people live in coastal areas of China anyway? I don't have a clue. Too bad someone doesn't have a tv show ready to show how far inland a small comet generating a 150 meter tsunami would travel inland if a comet struck in the western Pacific. By the way, I wish harm upon noone. I merely like to think about the details, like how far inland would a 150 meter wave go? It helps to know how far you need to evacuate if the worst case ever happens.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter

Of course he must be at 100% accurate and specific. Why would the US State Department fly multiple dudes out to see him if he only has a 80% success rate? That would not make any sense! Surely they could do that well in-house or within reasonable driving distance.

Can I just explain something very simple to you?

1. A few weeks ago I started spending time at ATS, in order to explore what a lot of people have told me is a really neat thing. (And it is)

2. After a few days I noticed a Board area for predictions. Having recently posted my friends vision onto a couple of other 'make your prediction here' type websites, I thought I would post it here. My motives were simple. If the guy was right, as he has been beforehand, then this would be significant. If the guy was wrong, then so what - he would be wrong. Why the hell can't someone make a prediction, post it, and see if it is right or wrong? Takes guts to allow that if you ask me.

3. So I put it up on this site, with little expectation that anyone would notice it at all. I answered a couple of questions to explain further, re-clarified it in a later post - and have said all I intend to on the matter. Disclosure of any more information will publicly identify the person, and this person does not want that to happen. That is not my decision, it is his - and I honour my promises.

4. If my refusal to provide any further information about this person upsets you, then may I suggest you either
a) learn to respect the wishes of others
b) learn some manners
c) chill out
d) just get over it, or
e) all the above.

5. You have made snide and cowardly remarks which insinuate that this is a hoax, and that my motive for the post is money and attention. I tell you that I already have enough money, and more than enough attention, and I reject your slimely accusations. I merely did what my friend asked me to do.

6. IF - my friend's vision does not come to pass during the month of June, then I have a prediction also: I predict that you will start making derisive and snide remarks, and that these will appear after midnight June 30, 2008. And you know what? I don't really care. I will actually be quite pleased that a 9.5+ didn't happen and kill zillions of people.

No doubt you will respond with more cowardly sarcasm, but I'm afraid you're going back on my 'ignore' list. I have yet to see anything constructive emerge from your sniping, and quite frankly, you are a waste of page space.

Duncan

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Stick to your guns Nexus.
This is exactly the type of prediction I look for.
100% past accuracy, a huge obvious event, your belief in it and you were/or are willing to stake your reputation on it.
and a decent window of when it will occur.
It doesn't get better than this.
I think anyone that shouts hoax at something like this is always going to shout hoax.
I wish more predictions were like this.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Thanks for posting the prediction. I find it interesting even if I too follow the motto "question everything". Unfortunately many people don't have the patience to wait a whole month to see if something will happen. They want to know now and get as much information as possible. I wonder if there is any text in the so called bible code relating to this possible event along with a date?

I would like as much information as possible as well without identifying anyone of course. However I'll drop the subject if no one has any new information. I have wondered how far inland for instance a tsunami will travel.

For warning images a tsunami is about to strike look here at the link. Don't be like the people gawking at the wave as the ocean draws away.
www.3mfuture.com...

I read the warning time for a nearby tsunami can be less than an hour or two.
People on the US west coast would likely have several hours to evacuate for any rebound wave.
www.environmentwaikato.govt.nz...

Disclaimer: I own no stock and have no interest in the product sold on the link I posted above. I merely used it because of the images they showed.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by orionthehunter]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by nexusmagazine

I will actually be quite pleased that a 9.5+ didn't happen and kill zillions of people.

I just wonder if you have alerted anyone in China about this prediction? Also, zillions will be killed if this happens? Now that is something new added to the prediction. Interesting since there aren't zillions of people alive on the planet.

I hope your friend isn't correct either!

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
When I saw this I had to create an account to reply. I was out driving/site seeing farm country the other day and the thought of a powerful earthquake came across my concious out of thin air. I live in the Midwest were we rarely have anything over a 2.0 mag. so for me to have this crossing my mind when i would have no reason to at all disturbs me alot. Im not an expert but i have keen senses. Im curious/scared to see what may unfold in the next few days.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Some chinese have read this thread, including me.
Nothing happened in 2,4,5,7th of June, the next specific day guessed on this thread is 11th.

River

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan

I just wonder if you have alerted anyone in China about this prediction? Also, zillions will be killed if this happens? Now that is something new added to the prediction. Interesting since there aren't zillions of people alive on the planet.

I hope your friend isn't correct either!

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Hey Duncan,

You have me all wrong. I believe your friend is correct. I am trying to clear it up for these other posters exactly why *they* need to believe it too. Too many people don't trust random internet posters to be fully honest and truthful! Given this forum's track record as a hotbed of accurate personal predictions and your own personal assurances, how could we not believe you? I can totally understand how revealing even a single other prediction this guy has made would compromise his identity. I, just like you I assume, have been ringing my Chinese embassy day in and out trying to warn them. They think I am crazy, but I keep telling them about I have given you the benefit of the doubt on this one. I am wondering what else we can do to get the word out. We could already be too late!

It is too bad that as a poster of their word you won't even be able to read this as I am on your 'ignore' list (
Sad face). But I will keep fighting the good fight to make sure that the word gets out to the Chinese about their impending doom. I wonder what steps you have taken, being even closer and more assured of the prophecy?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Being a survivor of the Chinese quake, i can safely say that a 9.5 quake is absolutely no joke at all. I was on family vacation when all of it happened.
Fortunately im back safe at home in the Philippines.

During the month of May, the predicted 6.0 mag quake happened in the northern Philippine islands. The text message that was circulating was not entirely accurate, but an earthquake bearing similar traits did happen.

I have my sources, my source predicted the 7.8 Chinese quake before it happened. And now he's saying that there will be a quake of similar magnitude that will happen in the Philippines in the month of July.

We are in dark times here, people. Just a few months ago i had a dream of unimaginable destruction and death in Asia, 70,000 dead in just one country.
It involved water, a tsunami perhaps?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Hello nexusmagazine. I don’t normally post here. I read many predictions with dates that come and go, with nothing happening. However, what does have my attention about your thread is shortly after your post, the earthquake in china happen on the 12th may. That was a perfect opportunity for you to call it in. And grab attention that some think your seeking. BUT you didn’t. You did not take the easy way out. And I hope for people’s sake you / your friend are wrong. It would have been so easy to say, “See I told you so” and made an excuse for the date window been off a few wks. And that’s what grabbed my attention. You are adamant it will be in June. And run the risk of been wrong. If you are, wrong no harm done. As for people asking for more information. We can all understand why all the questions. Especially if they live, or have family in china. But I am sure if nexusmagazine had any more info, which would be of any help he/she would post it.
A flag and star for not taken the easy way out after the 12th.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Dang, I forgot that most important point in my last post.

Exactly, dude could have claimed success with that China quake and didn't.
How did I forget that point!
good catch.

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join