It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predicting a huge earthquake in June 2008

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I may have found a way to foretell earthquakes .Without revealing my means i can say that a few large quakes will happen from june 5 2008,and will probably happen in US. 0200 GMT time onwards.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I also have a source of many earthquake predictions.
The Bible clearly states that the world will be rocked with many earthquakes (among other disasters) in the last days. Moreover the disasters will come harder and more frequently as the return of Jesus approaches, much as a the birth bangs of a mother in labor.

8Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be earthquakes in various places, and famines. These are the beginning of birth pains.

Mark 13:8

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I saw this and immediately thought of this thread and the alignment causing gravitatational pull out of the ordinary..

2.2-metre tidal wave hits Jakarta

The tidal wave was a result of an astronomical cycle that occurs around every 18 years, the World Bank's infrastructure unit said.

I'm keeping an eye on things over the next couple of days.

[edit on 2008-6-4 by primamateria]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Hopefully the prediction is wrong. I heard this guy's prediction rate is 100 percent. How many predictions has he made already?

China already had an earthquake shortly after the last time I thought about earthquakes (not in China though). I wondered what would happen if a large wall of water hit the entire Pacific area as well. I'm glad that didn't happen.

Now I just want the China stock markets to take off. I bought stock in FXI.

If it helps, I'll think about a much smaller earthquake in California instead of somewhere off the coast of China. Actually I already did because I thought I saw that when I first started looking at this thread. I guess a small earthquake in California would be like predicting it's going to rain, you know it's coming sometime.

So how many predictions has this unknown source made already?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I'm not happy to hear they had another but am happy to hear it wasn't that powerful. The quake occurred at 12:41 AM EDT. I hadn't heard about it when I posted my previous message. Hopefully the Chinese will have stricter rules enforcing steel rebar to be used in the concrete buildings in earthquake zones in the future. That was terrible to lose so many because someone probably saved a buck during construction.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by yankeerose

5.3 is way too puny to be pertinent to this threads prediction

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nexusmagazine

Wow Have you seen my threads I posted on a vision I had of a Tsunami?
This may not be the same one I'm predicting as my prediction is a Tsunami will hit the east coast soon and will be one one of the largest natural disasters ever in history.(one of). Also there are others posting the SAME EXACT VISION pretty much.. this is really getting trippy. Also I have posted several other things a prophetic vision and soon I'll post a vision I had about some other thing that will be very important to us all. So ya I'd say most people with these gifts are really getting allot of the same message. We call that in the church world "confirmation" because in the bible it says let prophecy be confirmed in the mouth of two or more people. And even then let the elders meditate and discern to separate out what is of the "flesh" and what is of the "spirit. That's my 2 cents
. Keep us posted! Thanks

(oh and if you interested in reading the visions I have posted and see how they are related to your friends visions please see my signature for links.)

[edit on 5-6-2008 by firegoggles]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles

Wow Have you seen my threads I posted on a vision I had of a Tsunami?
This may not be the same one I'm predicting as my prediction is a Tsunami will hit the east coast soon and will be one one of the largest natural disasters ever in history.(one of). Also there are others posting the SAME EXACT VISION pretty much.. this is really getting trippy. Also I have posted several other things a prophetic vision and soon I'll post a vision I had about some other thing that will be very important to us all. So ya I'd say most people with these gifts are really getting allot of the same message. We call that in the church world "confirmation" because in the bible it says let prophecy be confirmed in the mouth of two or more people. And even then let the elders meditate and discern to separate out what is of the "flesh" and what is of the "spirit. That's my 2 cents
. Keep us posted! Thanks

(oh and if you interested in reading the visions I have posted and see how they are related to your friends visions please see my signature for links.)

[edit on 5-6-2008 by firegoggles]

I confess to not having read your thread - but I DO wish to inform you that I have zillions of people's dreams and visions of a tsunami hitting east coast Australia, going back 25 years. Most of the people living up here on the inland hills are doing so for fear of the tsunami in their own dreams/visions. This includes red necks, christians and new agers - so the visions are cross-belief systems.

Interesting times ....

Duncan

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I take care of the nature phenomenons since 5/12 earthquake in China. there are so many strange things happened. for example, hailstone, cyclone,gravitations, toads accumulated, crabbys climbed on tree and etc.
many people fears the next big earthquake will happen.
What I can do now is just pray to the God for peace.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Yes I have noticed it's a cross belief vision about the Tsunami type events. And EQ's as well. And just in case I wasn't clear in my post.
The vision given to me was a Tsunami hitting the East Coast of the United States, and will be one of the largest disasters in history thus far. If I lived right on the East coast, I would move...soon.
Hope that clears things up.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

A huge earthquake (over 9.5 Richter scale) is predicted for around mid-June this year (2008) - centred off the coast of China.

Is there any evidence that supports that an earthquake of this magnitude has ever happened?

I hope that your friends prediction is flat out wrong. The devastation would be unimaginable. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread!

For those of you that have mentioned earthquakes in Southern California, any idea what size?

Jemison

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
[edit on 6-6-2008 by wang_ke_~]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles

Yes I have noticed it's a cross belief vision about the Tsunami type events. And EQ's as well. And just in case I wasn't clear in my post.
The vision given to me was a Tsunami hitting the East Coast of the United States, and will be one of the largest disasters in history thus far. If I lived right on the East coast, I would move...soon.
Hope that clears things up.

Back in 1995, I had a waking vision of NYC that was projected on my dining room wall showing the streets of that city looking like the canal's of Venice only the buildings shown above water were really the tops of skyscrapers instead!!. REALLY WEIRD.
There was an arab in a turban with a beard in a gondola with a man in a striped shirt and pole steering the boat up the "canal". And there was another boat off into the distance with another arab in it holding up a sign that said "The End".

I'm to find that someone else in this forum also had a vision where the streets of NYC looked like the canal's in Venice and that really threw me for loop because as is often the case, many of us often times have very similar type end world scenario visions. This one was a case in point.

Anyway, the thought recently came to mind that supposing Bin Laden gets ahold of nuclear weapons and aims them somewhere in the Atlantic causing a tsunami to occur along the eastern coast of the US... hence why NYC ends up under water.

And what's going on in Venice anyway? Is he somewhere in Venice now? I keep thinking that Venice is an important detail in that vision .... that there's more to it that what I described above.

Then right after I saw that scene, I see another one that looks like a New Jerusalem market place with people wearing long middle eastern-like gowns of colorful fabrics. There were fruit and veg. stands and so on... all of which were under colorful canopies. Lol, it looked like a great place to be and as I was watching it, it seemed as if I was breathing a different kind of air where I experienced a wave a wonderful peacefulness.. hard to explain but I'll never forget it.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jemison

A huge earthquake (over 9.5 Richter scale) is predicted for around mid-June this year (2008) - centred off the coast of China.

Is there any evidence that supports that an earthquake of this magnitude has ever happened?

Hello there...the biggest earthquake ever recorded seems to the Chile quake of 1960, which measured a massive 9.5. God willing it doesn't ever repeat.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by wang_ke_~

Anyway, the thought recently came to mind that supposing Bin Laden gets ahold of nuclear weapons and aims them somewhere in the Atlantic causing a tsunami to occur along the eastern coast of the US... hence why NYC ends up under water.

-------------------------------------------------------
Well now doesn't that sum up a lot of these posts?

The only important points in this thread are;
1) 9.5 or bigger. 2) has never been wrong. 3) will cancel the games

that is it.

predicting any other type of run of the mill and common earthquake is easier than predicting who is going to make the NFL playoffs in the fall.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
gotta add to the east coast tsunami..

Webbot is predicting just that in early 2009... anywhere on the east coast of north america will have a bad time.
there is an island (part of the canary islands) that is expected to split in 3rds and slide into the ocean.. I guess there is a fracture that runs dead up the middle of it... and during the last quake in the 70's, it split open by 1 meter or 2... Now that's something to watch!! (Isla de la palma)

These things are gonna happen... they will be big and people will die... such is life..
I just don't wanna be near the water that day... way in land would be best.. or on a ship out at sea..

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Webbot is predicting just that in early 2009... anywhere on the east coast of north america will have a bad time.

Where do you find the webbot predictions? That's really eerie.

Duncan, is it possible for you to give us some examples of the predictions that your source made that came to pass? I believe you mentioned he had 100% accuracy. I know that mentioning his predictions that came true might seem senseless but I'm curious to know what type of events he has predicted in the past, i.e., natural disasters, terrorist attacks, deaths, etc.

Thanks,

Jemison

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Jemison

Jem he's made it pretty clear he doesn't have, or is not willing, to divulge more information about the predictor then he already has.

This predictor and Nexusmagazine.com's prediction is well into the month of June though...

[edit on 113030p://6u13 by Lucid Lunacy]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join