It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Well I am new to ATS all the way from the UK, very good site might I add.
I also recently watched the 4 hour video of John Lear's on various conspiracies from 9/11 to the Moon theories and found it fascinated, I do not know much about John Lear’s, so I can only comment as an outsider and a sceptical one at that and find most of the statements credible, as I found him very, very knowledgeable.
However I am a usual sceptical person and while I gave the video my full attention there was something bothering me, I could not put my finger on it, as each hour went by something was bugging me, and I didn’t know what it was.

As a person with very sensitive ability to connect to things, including energy and life force which I use in Reiki healing I continued to feel an un-ease but still could not put my finger on what was bothering me.
After watching the video, which kept me there till 3am this morning, how that for commitment I went to bed.
Here’s the strange thing and I am being serious no jokes please I had a low frequency sound swirling in and out intermittent and at times with a echo in my head/ears.
There was a number of I would describe as negative words entering my head at times, which were continuous, this is no joke and was frustrating for at least 2 hours.

Now I’m not making this up to create a conspiracy all of its own, I am sceptical about most things and like most people want proof, but this has really concerned me.
The one question that has gone through my mind during today is if there was any recording in the background, or has there been any alterations to the video or enhancements, or could I have picked up a external frequency radio station etc
I did listen and watch the video on my laptop with headphones for the full 4 hours
One thing I do know is there were a set number of words which I could hear, and would be interested if anyone else has experienced it if so what words did you get, and I am serious when I say no jokes or silly comments as it is still bugging me….

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Healerman

Dont even worry about it.

It's not worth the spittle from your breath.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Please add to existing discussion found HERE

Thank You

Thread Closed.

join