It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Besides Bush and Co. What's wrong with the NAU?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I just wanted to know everyones thoughts on the potential NAU merger. I like the idea and I truly believe the entire world has to be united somehow under ONE something (gov, faith, something else??) in order for us to evolve not only technologically but spiritually, and conciously as well. I think this can also eventually eliminate Race, Class, and other social factors that keep us seperated and arguing. However I don't believe that Bush and others in charge have this as their ultimate plan, that is why I am against the current NAU.

I guess my question is if we were to unite North America and eventually the world, without Bush or any other corrupted officials help, would you be for it? And what/how would you want the new world to be constructed/organized? Do you think it's possible?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I apologize I wanted to add something as well...For those who are big Alien and UFO enthusiasts wouldn't the NAU be a step towards finding the Aliens? Most theories I have heard on this site consist that the Aliens are superior then us and are just observing, but in order for the world to grow into and join the "Universal" community thats waiting for us we need our minds and so on to evolve. And the only way to elimnate race, class, religion (my point of view anyways) is to find a balance in which the whole world can agree to live and go by. confusing?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
If you think about it, the world was, in a way, once united - when there were no countries...

I think this can also eventually eliminate Race, Class, and other social factors that keep us seperated and arguing.

How would uniting the whole world erase this? It would have to be a dictatorship to create an equal world without different ideas. Everywhere people split just because of their own ideas - politics, movements, religions. Conflicts do arise, sadly yes, but that requires agreements.

However I don't believe that Bush and others in charge have this as their ultimate plan, that is why I am against the current NAU.

What is there to stop the global union of being ruled by a dictator?

I guess my question is if we were to unite North America and eventually the world, without Bush or any other corrupted officials help, would you be for it? And what/how would you want the new world to be constructed/organized? Do you think it's possible?

It is a hard question. Throughout history, people have showed their differences, even inside unions. Maybe human nature simply is more induvidual than "unional"?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
One world is a tall order. I think that the notion is an ideal , but not a very practical one as things are today.

The one world I would believe in is populated by people who consider themselves 'one people.' As things are you can't get 100 people together without some of them being shunned, and others assuming they 'should' be in charge. These behaviors are not what 'one world' is about.

I believe the NAU and the whole public face on the one world principle is a farce. It's just pretty packaging on something much more near and dear to our politicized 'leaders' - one market. It's about having a captive commercial market, which you don't have when there are different countries involved.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
What's wrong with our deciding to combine with Mexico and Canada? Nothing.

Did we get the choice? No. Were the people asked for input? No.

Who's leading the NAU movement ?

Criminals who deal in drugs and money-laundering, the Bush family and bankers who want to spread their influence.

Whatever they decide to do is suspicious, by definition.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Iron Mountain. Thats what's wrong with the NAU.
If they try to kill my Constitution, they are gonna have to kill me, too.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I should have been more clear...

I do believe that a One World Order is very difficult to achieve. But I believe its possible to obtain and in a peaceful way. But it will take many years to achieve, it's not something thats just going to happen. I believe there are two ways of doing it as well, the negative way seems to be the path that is being chosen for us so far. The positive way is a path we have to choose on our own.

I don't know how to eliminate such things as race, class, religion and so on. All of these things to me are man made and created purposefully to divide us. But I believe this is the building block towards a united world, anyone have any ideas on where to begin?

I think eliminating money and establishing a new currency is a good start. Instead of having an economy based on debt we could start backing up our currency with something real?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by thegdfather

The only reason for having a one world government is consolidation of POWER, something I'm vehemently against.

Your question is nothing less than whether the most essential rights of personal liberty shall be surrendered and despotism embraced in its worst form. I want to be protected FROM government, not owned by it.

When important issues affecting my life are decided by somebody else, it makes no difference to me whether that somebody else is a king, a dictator or society at large.

"It is not the business of government to make men virtuous or religious, or to preserve the fool from the consequences of his own folly. Government should be repressive no further than is necessary to secure liberty by protecting the equal rights of each from aggression on the part of others, and the moment governmental prohibitions extend beyond this line they are in danger of defeating the very ends they are intended to serve."

[edit on 6-5-2008 by METACOMET]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Having a One World government is one issue.

Having it run by men who have reputations for criminal behavior is another.

I can abide with Planetary Reign but I will not abide with Annunaki/Illuminati rule.

And that's a horse of a different color.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
There are a ton of people opposed to the NAU including myself. What are they going to do with all the people opposed to it? All governments are corrupt. I can't think of one that's not, what will be so different about a NAU or NWO? The same bad intentions have been carried out through history by the ruling class. The NWO has been a plan for 100's of years.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
East and West America
we will have a Spanish King Carlos Toll Way Right up the center of good ole glory. Not to mention they are going to confiscate Interstate that our dollars paid for to do it. without public input.
I like that Texan who says I know this thing is stopping right here right now because there is a texan still alive. now thats an American.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarcastic

What's wrong with our deciding to combine with Mexico and Canada? Nothing.

Did we get the choice? No. Were the people asked for input? No.

Who's leading the NAU movement ?

Criminals who deal in drugs and money-laundering, the Bush family and bankers who want to spread their influence.

Whatever they decide to do is suspicious, by definition.

Agreed.Had a RESPONSIBLE leader/leaders ,and when i mean responsible i mean no lies,no corruption,no cronyism, said Hey we got an idea for this Union what do you think?Then discussion begins with the PEOPLE.But none of this has happened.When i first heard about the NAU i said to myself over my dead body.And everyone else said the same thing.We will not follow a corrupt leader like Bush or Harper or the mexican dude.Not without a vote.That means a vote amongst all three nations.Thats about what?400 million people?The republicans would never win!LOL!

Mexico reallly needs to clean up its act as it is probably the worst of the three nations for corruption.I will not follow drug cartels or other criminals at the helm.

All current govt agencies would have to be disbanded and buried.The only thing to remain would be the best of these countries.The Constitution of the United States,Canadas Charter of human rights and Constitution and the mexican constitution.Honesty,accountability,and responsibility would have to be cornerstones of any type of an agreement to start.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Edited your post sarcastic sorry mate!

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
the NAU is only a matter of time. The feds want it and so does the industrialists... it is obvious. but if you ask me it might be ok, who knows what could be worse than what we have? we have about 20 million illegal mexicans alone here and my millions from other countries as well.. next they should totally decriminalize pot and regulate and sell it like they do alcohol... but they won't. the cia and shadow gov't and other crooks in politics make too much money off drugs.
so who cares really... we don't stand a chance stopping the bas_erds. they are everywhere in both parties... watch for the Constituion to go laer.. and not too far down the road..
good luck to all of us.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Let's not forget : Love is free to give.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join