It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New here--is this a good forum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I am looking for a good place for debate and discussion, primarily politics but any topic will do. I am also looking for a place where one is not treated like we are all in Kindergarten--is this the place?????

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
In my opinion this website will meet your qualifications and then some. There are rules in place to prevent personal attacks and anything else that will ultimatley detract from this site.

ATS is full of sharp minded people who seek the truth and want to deny ignorance, although in all fairness we do get hoaxers and people who just wish to troll on here from time to time. Those people get banned pretty quickly.

There are many other forums on the internet that cover similar topics but have no real rules in place to prevent it from becoming a place where you get bashed and flamed for simply expressing your opinion. You have succesfully found the BEST conspiracy forum website (in my opinion) on the entire world wide web.

Welcome to ATS my friend, I look forward to seeing your many contributions.

EDIT: I edit too much!
[edit on 5-5-2008 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Mulder the Fox

Welcome to ATS.

There are many forums to choose from here.

The people here are awesome. I don't think you will be disappointed.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   

we would all like to think so

but saddly no it isnt..

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS - the best place on the 'net for discussion of alternative topics. The Truth is in here, Mulder. Here's a link to the Terms and Conditions. Familiarizing yourself with the T&C will definitely enhance your experience here, but I can boil it down thusly - don't be a twit. Not that you would, but that's the T&C in a nutshell.

There's also a treasure trove of site info in the ATS Handbook. A lot of questions you might have will be answered there. Take your time and enjoy yourself. There tons of topics and threads to peruse, and plenty of people willing to engage in discourse.

Welcome to ATS, and feel free to u2u me or any member of the staff with any questions.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mulder the Fox
I am looking for a good place for debate and discussion, primarily politics but any topic will do. I am also looking for a place where one is not treated like we are all in Kindergarten--is this the place?????

You bet, it's the place.

Have you been treated badly at some of the other discussion sites?
If so, thats too bad.

You're welcome here.

Enjoy!

top topics

join