It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GREEN SKY in Northern New Mexico

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by wisefoolishness

I really have no idea, but it is one of the oddest things that has ever happened to me. I can't seem to find any explanations on the internet though, i'd say maybe that bolide seems the most plausible, but i feel like i would have heard about it in the news.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by greenflash

Keep searching for the truth, and maybe someday you'll find it

Good luck.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Was your pics taken in NM ?

Isn't NM a little far south to see aurora ?

-Alien

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
In Jan. 2005, my wife and I were driving on US 52 on our way from West Lafayette, IN to Indy Airport to pick up 2 friends of ours. While approaching the big slope between West Lafayette and Lafayette, both of us were stunned by the green flash scene which was similar to the descriptions above. It was somewhere around 2000 to 2100, and all of a sudden, everything from sky to things around us turned green, covered by green light, for 5 to 6 seconds, without flashing. After seeing this, my wife and I didn't talk or make sounds for quite a moment, because we were freaked out.

Yesterday, when I learned Edgar Mitchell's interview from internet news, this phenomenon came across my mind again. And I searched Google to see if there were people sharing similar experiences with us, and I found this website. Both of us are eager to know what was going on in that evening.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I guess it was one of the many Transient Luminous Events that have been reported. Amongst these phenomena are the red and blue Sprites which reach 50 miles into the upper atmosphere.

WG3

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join