It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tibetan Monks See Aliens Saving Earth From Humans In 2012!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I believe they are. I just visited your thread on channelling. I think it will reveal why the communications that are happening will only benefit the person who has the contact.

I have had the incerdible and frightening experience of such and find myself on an anonomous discussion board being ridiculed. Who will listen to the message..the intervention? Then of course there are the shysters that give the message and the messangers an even greater obstical to overcome. My experiences stay imprisoned with me and many others. We learn and do what we can for those nearest us. I have no idea if a physical intervention will happen..I pray for it..all I know is it will get much worse before it gets better and I need to prepare for the worst.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Gosh...a lot of you ATS-types are really darkly pessimistic.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

No! It is not pessimism coming from me. I have a great deal of hope for the planet and mankind. It is however unfortunate that the majority of mankind find solutions in the size of the bombs, the bankaccounts and the PR campaign. There are many people including Buddhist Monks and Nuns, experiencers, and those that can see through the bulls#@$ that see a bright future for mankind, but at the same time can also see the devestation that if we stay on this path of destruction will eventually lead to change. My dissapointment comes from the path that is being taken, a very hard learned lesson.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
The only 'problem' I have ever had with channeling is that it continues to seperate the channeler with the real source, themself, thereby remote viewing came onto the scene with much more credibility in my oppinion.

There is a cornicopia of knowledge and sources to be examined in this world, truth and prophecy is not bias or religiously based.

Each of the disiplines have a piece of the puzzle to add.

You cannot find truth or become a prophet without first taking full responsibility for your self, lest it become charlitism.

What the western mind has created sucsessfully is to pass the buck. Therefore unless it comes from a dogma or supersticion, it has no credibility. Placing responsibilty on a higer power is all the proof one needs without question.

Channelers know this, and even to themselves they have to see that the information comes from a greater, higher more credible source than their own responsibility.

It is entirely possible that all of the prophecies lead to the same destrutive end for humanity. What other direction would be appropriate? We have been given the chance to be the caretakers of this the most beautiful and rich planet in the Galaxy, and yet look at what we have done and are continueing to do to her.

It was my personal understanding it would be in 7 years from 2001. Contact, the irrefutable disclosure. Well, it all depends on which side of the fence you sit on. For me, it has been made as public as can be without disrupting goods and services, religion and enterprise.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Hi,
Just a couple of things to mention here.

I have seen in waking visions, which I get without wanting or asking for, that during massive upheavals around 2011/2012 what I called Light ships came into the atmosphere and removed large numbers of the earth's population. After further research, remote viewing/shamanic journeys, I found that these people may be taken to a desert world to be assisted in regaining important memories of who and what they are and why they are incarnate on this world to begin with, basically, a refresher course in their missions/tasks. So this may fit in a little with what you posted.

I cannot see any alien race preventing this phase of earth changes from occurring because it is natural for the earth to do these things, as the Hopi have told us already. And I am reasonably sure after lifelong contact with a few different races that they have no intention of fiddling with the natural course of events, they only intend to wake us up to see it clearly for what it is, although i have found one exception to this so far, and wait to see if they show themselves earlier to take advantage of the mayhem.

Lastly, I don't understand why people still talk about the end of the world. It is a ridiculous concept, well, for the next 5 billion years or so anyway until the sun swallows us up as it expands.

The world is constantly changing and sometimes it goes through periods of quick and massive change, roughly every 30 million years or so, which is the exact part of the cycle we are moving through.

Perhaps people should say, the end of how we live on the world.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Originally posted by mattguy404
What?! I 'don't trust no frickin' aliens to come and save the world form anything to be honest. But I still don't think any outside force should be able to intervene in anything, even if it does mean our destruction.

Probably they don't want to interfere at this stage as Skyfloating mentioned:

Because ET-intervention and assuming responsibility for other planetary civilizations is contradictory to every universal and spiritual law imaginable.

Now wouldn't the fire dept try and put out a zoo on fire if it gets out of control? You need to save the the animals, right? And this third rock from the sun sure resembles a zoo what with guys at the helm of world affairs monkeying around to make this a lousier place to live in! I don't think ETs would like to touch this with a barge pole until things come to a head. Probably a nuclear war would affect them in some ways that we are unaware of?

Your comparison of Earth to a zoo is incorrect if you are defending this thread's subject with it.

If Earth was their "zoo" wouldn't they already be interfering with every single aspect of life, housing, feeding, mating, everything.
If this is their zoo, they are the zoo-keepers and are in control. Why would they let it come to a point where they would have to interfere, if they are already interfering, cause that's what a zoo-keeper does.

Also, there are no laws on Earth that prevent firefighters to put out zoo-fires, last time I checked.
Maybe you can answer my post this time, Mike.

[edit on 5/5/08 by enigmania]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin

Hi,
Just a couple of things to mention here.

I have seen in waking visions, which I get without wanting or asking for, that during massive upheavals around 2011/2012 what I called Light ships came into the atmosphere and removed large numbers of the earth's population. After further research, remote viewing/shamanic journeys, I found that these people may be taken to a desert world to be assisted in regaining important memories of who and what they are and why they are incarnate on this world to begin with, basically, a refresher course in their missions/tasks. So this may fit in a little with what you posted.

I cannot see any alien race preventing this phase of earth changes from occurring because it is natural for the earth to do these things, as the Hopi have told us already. And I am reasonably sure after lifelong contact with a few different races that they have no intention of fiddling with the natural course of events, they only intend to wake us up to see it clearly for what it is, although i have found one exception to this so far, and wait to see if they show themselves earlier to take advantage of the mayhem.

Lastly, I don't understand why people still talk about the end of the world. It is a ridiculous concept, well, for the next 5 billion years or so anyway until the sun swallows us up as it expands.

The world is constantly changing and sometimes it goes through periods of quick and massive change, roughly every 30 million years or so, which is the exact part of the cycle we are moving through.

Perhaps people should say, the end of how we live on the world.

I had the exact same dreams, interestingly they stopped jsut as I was about to find out what this "teaching" or "awakening" is.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

For some strange reason I found myself included in on this cosmic lesson. September 10th 2007 to be exact. What I have come to know is that we are born with the truth inside of us but we are reprogrammed for the length of our lives. My message has been to reconnect with what I once had, to erase the lines, boundaries and borders and to enter into a higher realm of thinking, to connect my heart and brain once again, to begin to see the error of the ways of mankind.

There are devestating events coming our way and preparedness will help but may not prevent. Our little corner of the universe is about to welcome in further dimension...great changes that many will not be able to comprehend or spiritually grasp.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
My only problem with channeling is that it's still undemonstrated to work. The fact that a phenomenon that deals with passing information has yet to pass any information that actually demonstrates it's real is a massive neon sign slowly flashing "BUNK" over every single claim of being able to channel anyone or anything other than their own imagination.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by pretty_vacant

Well, I'm not a Courtney Brown expert, I just get really persnickety about the term remote viewing. He could be right for all I know. I U2Ued you some titles

I sure wish it were true that aliens will step in and help us out. I do think something is going to change around that time period.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Wow you don't care if its good or bad? lol Let me lay it out Bad= Humans will no longer exists good= we still exists (hopefully the good ones only)

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
aliens to save us from ourselves in 2012???? All can say to that is...Great and don't be late
seriously....don't be late

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
sounds like psy ops to me, I do not believe any space biengs would plan to do this sounds like mind control on the masses.
Maybe they will be holographic aliens

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Just thought for fodder. Native american eskimos have had thousand year legends of silver birds rescuing humanity from peril.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Ahem i believe the REASON these alien visitors haven't intervened in all our warring and nuclear testing etc throughout the Earth's history thus far is because of the simple notion of FREE WILL.

I think this is what the universe is based upon, as well as love, and we have sole control over Earthas a race of people and we have free will to govern it and do whatever. What we are heading for fast is total destruction - of our civilisation and planet and this of course affects surrounding space and planets. Anyone can see what a mess we've made of things here and these wiser beings will eventually step in and use their power to stop this end from passing. They're here to help us climb to a higher level of spirituality and the next stage in our evolution. Things will be put right again with their help. They've been waiting for this for a long time.

There is nothing we humans can do now to prevent this from happening - things are too late to reverse. We've gone too far.
I think we're heading full steam ahead towards destruction and now this must happen - but it will change us for the better.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   

AARRGGGHH!!! why in hell does anyone think the HUMAN BEING is so G.D'd special, and some other super race of beings will save us? We are nothing of any consequence in the universe. We are crap. Cosmic fly schit. "Jesus Christ spead thick on a cheese sandwich", enough of this ridiculas assed stuff. There are no miracle aliens coming in 2012 to save us.
If the Monks of Tibet think this, they have been puffing on too much Afghanistan poppy milk paste.

If any aliens really come here, it will be to cover the planet with a Human Bug spray. We are nothing more than glorified baboons that have been on a rampage for a million years.

Human beings in the Universe for maybe a million years, while the Universe is maybe 100+ Billion years old. And we think we are so special and important.You are no conspiracy master! Your a mor**.

The sooner we are sucked into a black hole ( the garbage disposal of a galaxy ) the better!

Miracle alien supermonkeys coming to save us on 2012, HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!......cough! cough! hack-gag, hauk spit!

[edit on 5-5-2008 by UFOBountyHunter]

[edit on 5-5-2008 by UFOBountyHunter]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Oohlala, this is right up my personal ally.

I have to say that the Tibetan Monks have been meeting with the Extraterrestrials for decades openly in the foothills of the Himalayas.

They do pray for 'All' sentient Beings...

I also read somewhere E.T have afew bases in Area 51, Antarctica and Himalayas

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by keops

As upsetting as it may be to some, ET are and have been meeting with humans for all of time.

Where ever there are conscious beings, I mean awake beings, they come.

So many secrets, for this the Manifesto.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I have close friends who are Tibetan monks and Tibetan Lamas.

Tibetans call UFO's -landing stars.
They are a commonly seen in the Himalayas.

Most people know this but when you are talking about Tibetan Monks
you are talking about those who follow the teachings of Buddha.
-Tibetan monks are Buddhist.

Here's a great story from a Buddhist text,

When Buddha was teaching on a mountain called Vulture Peak in
India-2500 years ago-a UFO, (the text calls it a stupa which is a Buddhist
Holy Object that looks like a starship), descended from the sky directly
above him and hovered. In front of hundreds of people Buddha was floated
up into the craft. After a few hours Buddha floated back down to the ground.
The people (who back then were extremely backward and had no
real concepts of starships or even planets, intersteller travel etc.)
asked, "What just happened?
The Buddha replied, "Those were enlightened beings who travel
through time and space. They asked if I needed any help. I told
them to please return in 2500 years (NOW!!!) as that will be an age of
darkness and they will be needed to stop the destruction. In the meantime
please build replicas of this object you saw and I will come and bless
that site."

That's the origin of these stupas or pagodas many of which look like
spaceships.

What the Tibetan monks are saying is in line with what the lineage texts describe.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I see the similarities between now and the 1930's. They had just suffered from the great depression, nazi Germany was building up it's army in preparation for war, and they also hosted the Olympics in 1936 using it to showcase how great their country was. Germany annexed part of Czeckoslovakia (sp?) claiming it was historically part of their territory, and then went on to invade Poland in 1939, a country Britain had sworn to protect, starting WW2. By 1940, it looked like Germany had won the war.

If you compare that to the current day, 9/11 shook the world, and now the world is heading into recession. You have a highly nationalistic China about to host the Olympics as a showcase for their country, along with the problems of Tibet and Taiwan. Perhaps three years after hosting the Olympics, 2011, the Chinese will invade Taiwan, a country America has sworn to protect. The Chinese may be able to rout the American's through the use of nuclear submarines and anti-ship missiles, and by 2012 it may look as if China has won the war.

Perhaps, the aliens secretly intervened during WW2 in order to bring about the best outcome for humanity. If they were to intervene again, the situation may be so dire (nuclear war) that they can't do it secretely and instead decide to reveal themselves in order to prevent any future conflicts.

This could also be the reason why the Tibetan monks are so opposed to Chinese rule, they have foreseen the Chinese carrying out their version of the "final solution".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join