It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Adair, UFO technologies reverse engineered

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
These are the most interesting videos that I have ever seen on UFO reverse engineering. I will try to post all 5 clips. www.youtube.com... . www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I have been aware of David Adair for some time now. Like my threads, this one will soon be full of people with no vision, imagination, or ability to try to understand something that does not fit into their little compartmentalized world. They cannot be geniuses, so they assume that nobody else can either. Against the backdrop of history, David Adair checks out.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I bought the video "David Adair At Area 51" back when it came out a few years ago, and really enjoyed it...Can't say for certain whether all he says is true or not, but I was highly intrigeued by what he had to say. His story is fascinating IMO.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
just watched all 5 vids and all i can say is WOW. thanks for the post. i just wish there was more to watch

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
First time I seen his drawings of the "alien engine"...The man can seem folksy...but, his background fits...he was in the papers back in the day...the one thing I found wrong that he said...that is 1970-72 there were no hand held calculators..please...in 1969 my teachers would not allow us to use them in class...we had to show how we got the answers....but, other than than...I want to trust that he didn't embellish...to much...

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Well i dont know: Sep 1971 Bowmar, a manufacturer of LED displays, introduces the 901B, perhaps the first true pocket calculator, possibly the first with an LED display, and certainly the first manufactured in the U.S. $240.

This guy seems real to me - i like his attitude.

[edit on 3-5-2008 by ntenzpunishment]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Sure. "I like his attitude". Good grief. We are our own worst enemy.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
David Adair is a sham...an obvious sham

i just got done watching his video on video.google.com from the other thread where he speaks about seeing an alien craft at groom lake, and my god.....stories of being a 17 year prodigy in groom lake and blowing up rockets on a whim? sounds like a pathological liar to me

especially considering:

- you cant find squat about him on the internet aside from his ufo claims
- if you watch that same interview...around the middle when the interviewer asks him what the general told his parents after bringing him back from area 51.....(which is a really genius way of outing a liar) ...his response is someting like "well he uh....he told them....he said it would just be up to me" and then kind of bypasses the question and goes on telling his story

obviously the type of response you'd expect from someone who's making things up on the spot....

complete and utter fabrications.....

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
that was one wild interview. damn..

You can`t help but like the redneck super genius .........sorry....

I`m still stunned......he says he invented it when he was 17...
got it from his dreams......he says Hawkings said he did as well.

my god, what a strange and fascinating world we live in.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by Maya432]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I first became aware of David Adair in this thread here on ATS about a week ago www.abovetopsecret.com...
Now there are several active ones..If you do a search many turn up. Just goes to show ya that you don't know everything.

He does come across as believable but so do a good number of used car salesmen, politicians, lawyers..
Simple matter to prove..he says he corrected Stephen Hawking math..OK get a physicist have him finish a classic proof somethign like that- then he has credibility- now he is a good story teller.

top topics

join