It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not like you all want to read

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Hello i am new here and thought perhaps writing an introduction whether you all care to read or not may be the way to go. I am called Rose and i am a writer/model. I have been writing since 2nd grade and no i don't mean writing words and the a b c 's i mean i have been writing poetry and stories. I have modeled hair products as well. I have been through alot i was once put on drugs for depression and have and still am in recovery for an eating disorder. I have strong belive in the super natural and hate others who dismiss it all to be fake and then pick on those who velieve in it for just because someone does not have proof it happened or was heard or what ever does not mean it is not true. I love the night and enjoy swinging outside underneath the trees at night. I have a tendency to say things in a way that people can't understand i was gifted with knowing so much and being an empath as well but when it comes to explaining it i can't at least not so it makes sense. Anyway, i have nothing more to say but that i wish you all luck in your lives and may the blessed moon keep you safe.

With Love,
Rose

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
All we do at ATS is read! Haha, welcome to ATS! Hope you enjoy it as much as I have

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Rose. I'm sure you'll fit right in here.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. All I ever do is read!!

You will find all sorts of interesting things in these pages. Be careful, you may get sucked in!

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

Um i think i pressed a button that said "you have removed this thread from your subscriptions" *laughs*
Hey thanks i am not used to people actually reading my things see the other places i have been don't care.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
[edit on 2-5-2008 by Sir Francis Bacon]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Rose, welcome to my home..its full of crazy and totally comfortable beings...oh i dont live here.... I just spend all day here lol.
Beware...there are some scarey ones too, my favs...lol.
Need to lie down for a moment and have me scan your brain...??? I think not..but still, i welcome you to the madness.....make your self at home. See you about, sweet new blood.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Hiyah Rose....

Welcome to ATS and hope your laundry and cleaning and menial tasks are caught up because they never will be again after ATS sucks you in

And I mean that in a good way...what's another load of clothes building up next to reading about the end of the world, the new world order, UFOS, Big Foot, spirit orbs and how the military industrial complex is bending us all over ...right?

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Rose!

Although we have some people that are less polite than they should be those are a minority (and after some time you will learn how to avoid them
).

I don't know if you are aware that ATS is also a place for writers, with the Member Short Stories Forum and the Collaborative Writing Forum.

I hope ATS will be as good for you as it has been for me.

Edited to add that if you want any help in any area just ask, I may be able to help, and if I am not maybe I can point you to someone who is.

[edit on 4/5/2008 by ArMaP]

JAK

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, it sounds as though you will find much of interest here. Here's the ever useful Handbook of ATS Links a wonderful bookmark for any ATS related questions. If you cannot find the answer to a particular question there please feel free to U2U me any time.

Welcome again,

Jak

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Hi Rose....

Welcome to ATS.

Its always good to have more writers join ATS, sometimes we have writing competitions here too, and im sure there will be a new one very soon ( hint, hint nudges staff
)

Enjoy your stay..

regards,

JQ.

[edit on 4-5-2008 by John Q]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Hi Rose and welcome to ATS. LateApex is so right, menial tasks will never be completed again. This is a great site. I am sure that your posts will be read and enjoyed. It sounds like you have had a difficult time, so I wish you all the luck in the world. I think that you will find many supportive people here. I am adding you as a friend, and if you ever need anything, please u2u me (which I think you can do after 20 posts), or if you ever just need to vent. I have big ears and an even bigger heart.

Take care and enjoy your time here. When you are in need of a good laugh, or just need to smile, scoot over to BTS..."the lighter side of the dark side".

Be well.

Rush

top topics

join