It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KKK wants Obama Dead, and members Grow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
www.worldstarhiphop.com...

Click on the link for the video

Amazing!!!!

So much ignorance, such IMMENSE ignoranceeeee

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
What a bunch of idiots, but the idea of someone trying to take Barack Obama's life doesn't seem far fetched, especially with people like that, who would see him as a target.

How would people actually feel if he was assassinated?

Would it have the same effect as Martin Luther King, Jr, probably not but as politicians go, he seems ok.

I dont understand racism in a modern world, we all here to stay black, white or what ever, so they better get used to it.

I believe one day we will all be basically one colour, a long time to go till then, but thats what the majority will be.

Total Ignorance.

To add i never read the message board, just my thoughts on the video.

[edit on 1-5-2008 by Denied]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Wow man, I love your "unbiased" source of information there. Read the message board....WOW....I have never seen such racist trash in my life.

Is this what it is going to come down to?

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
what message board?

what are you both talking about
?

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
just another step towards marshal law.

start a race war when a black president is shot down..

to quell the ensuing riots ..

you need marshal law.

... like clockwork.

couldn't pull off this kind of thing in Iceland now, could you?

-

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

The KKK has a right to freedom of speech regardless of what the content of their words are. I do not agree with anything that comes out of their mouth but everyone has a right to say whatever they want regardless of how offensive it is to everyone else. I don't think they have to worry about Obama becoming president anymore, his own pastor ruined his chances of that happening. I wonder what the klan thinks of Hillary, she will be the next president of what used to be a great country to live in.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
couldn't pull off this kind of thing in Iceland now, could you?

Well duh, Iceland is pretty ethnically homogenous - so the chaos that will inflict America, Europe etc won't reach the cold lands of Iceland.

But I believe the riots will occur when Obama isn't elected, either if he is defeated by Clinton or - even worse - defeated by McCain in the Presidential elections.

new topics

top topics

join