It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rothschild's, Banking and the Federal Reserve

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Over and over on these boards I see the assertion that the Rothschild's own the Bank of England, and the Bank of England and the Rothschild's control the Federal Reserve. I have searched and I have asked, but have not found any evidence to support any of these beliefs. Perhaps I am missing some important source???

While I do not doubt that these two national institutions have a relationship and that they are able to influence financial markets, I can find no evidence to support the Rothschild's ownership/control. Can anyone provide evidence to support this hypothesis?

The Rothschild's British banking arm N M Rothschild & Sons has in the past bailed out the Bank of England, and in 1869 Alfred de Rothschild was appointed a director of the bank, a position that he held for 20 years...but this in no way consititutes ownership, control or even influence. Beyond this I see no direct influence.

The only connection that I can see between the Federal Reserve and the Bank of England is that they are both members of the Term Auction Facility.

On December 11th, 2007, the Fed lowered its discount rate to 4.75%, but due to the lack of borrowing from the discount window in the previous weeks, and a lack of liquidity after the 2007 credit crunch, the Federal Reserve and several other central banks opened their short term lending windows, hoping to alleviate the strain on interbank lending markets. In the Federal Funds market the Fed, along with the Bank of Canada, Bank of England, the ECB and the Swiss National Bank, decided to implement a new monetary instrument the following day. This program, known in the US as the Term Auction Facility, enables the Fed to auction a set amount of funds to depository institutions, against a wide range of collateral. Auctions held on December 17th and December 20th released $20 billion each in the form of 28- and 35-day loans, respectively.[4] On the December 17th Auction, bids began at 4.17% and ended with a rate of 4.65%, substantially below the discount rate. The Fed received over $63 billion in bids and released the full $20 billion to 93 different institutions.[5]

en.wikipedia.org...

While I subscribe to the Austrian school of economcs and to Ludwig von Mise's observations in particular that federal and national financial institutions create manipulation of the market forces to form pits and troughs, including depressions, and I agree that both the Bank of England and the Federal Reserve have actively created such troughs, or at least failed to utilise their powers to avert them, I see nothing that connects them to the Rothschild's.

I have seen the allegation that the Rothschild's own these institutions on numerous 'conspiracy' sites, but not ONCE have I been presented with any evidence to support the claim, just the white wash that it is all kept in 'secret' and that the 'evidence' is hidden.

I am not expecting anyone to do the work for me here, but I just wondered if anyone could point me to a source for these rumours or whether there is any semblance of truth? Or is similar to the whole diatribe against freemasonry, a red-herring?

Any views???

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
you cant find records on it because they obviously would not want it to be known.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout
Over and over on these boards I see the assertion that the Rothschild's own the Bank of England, and the Bank of England and the Rothschild's control the Federal Reserve.

The matter is entirely mysterious.

There was an infamous list of the "owners" of the Fed in circulation which included the Rothschilds but it has been entirely debunked.

With regards to Bank of England; the actual ownership is a state secret; anyone who claims to "know for certain" who owns it would probably have had to sign the official secrets act to discover such knowledge and would be unlikley to reveal it.

It is not however a secret that the Bank of England is in the "Square Mile" of the City of London, which has it's own laws, it's own police force, it's own king (the Mayor) and that it has hundreds of Masonic lodges connected to major financial instututions. For a UK perspective the Freemason are essentially "the" financial Mafia.

The Rothschild myth of owning the Fed and the Bank of England appear just to be myths however, which cannot be proven nor disproven.

Lux

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
The Bank of England was nationalised in 1946, so it belongs to "the Crown" - the Government of the United Kingdom.

It was made "independant" in 1998 - by which I mean independant of party politics - it was given a statutory duty which poiticians are not allowed to interfer with - unless they change the relevant law. That does not change the ownership - just the way in which the govt of the day is able to direct its operations - they can only do so by changing the law, not by saying do this or do that.

It's directors are still appointed by "the crown", which, in practice, means the government of the day so they can have a fair bit of influence by choosing who to appoint, jsut as appointees to the US supreme court can change the "flavour" of that body - but the goevernors & directors serve for fixed terms....so they can be replaced quicker then SC judges usually can!

Their identity is well known - www.bankofengland.co.uk...

What's secret about that?

the natuer of the City of London is also not a secret - it is a small local body, in which, by historical accident, greater London's financial centre lies. It is is one of many local bodies that make up London (by which I mean greater London & shall use that from now on).

It gained it's status some time back in Saxon times - are you suggesting Harold and william were actually scrapping over who would lead the rosthchilds??!!

The City of London police is a territorial force as are all police forces in the UK - there is no extra national police equivalent of the FBI, although there are "national" special forces such as the Transport Police, and some limited constabularies such as dock police. it does not "belong" to the council/mayor of The City, nor is it governed by the local authority of The City.

Instead, like all other territorial police forces, it answers to a Police Board that has 3 magistrates, 9 councilllors and 5 othe independant persons on it. The local councillors must be representative of the local council(s) from which they are drawn, so the majority party on a council, for example, does not get to appoint all 9 and have an automatic majority - unless it also has 90% or more of the members of the council.

Police funding is from the Home Office, and "Her Majesty's Inspectorate of Constabulary" checks performance, sets standards for exams, etc.

Territorial police in the UK have power in 1 of 3 areas - England and Wales (together), Scotland, or Nortehrn Ireland - so any police officer in England & Wales has authority in The City, and City police have authority anywhere in England and Wales. any police from England an Wales do not have authority in Scotland or Nthn Ireland - except under some circumstances.

I dont' know why you get all up tight about it - some of the forms are archaic & may sound odd to you damned revolutionary colonials..... but such things exist all over the Europe especially, where there's been relatively continual recognisable government for a thousand years or more.....a bit longer than you are used to to be sure, but your own electoral college for PotU is also pretty archaic these days

edit on 7-3-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Found it,

land.netonecom.net...

Take note and pay close attention of the first two names listed :

N.M. Rothschild , London - Bank of England

edit on 7-3-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

So it starts with inaccuracy right from the word go - why should anyone believe the rest of it??

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

This is not an innacuracy nor it is fake, this is the real deal. This is the Federal Reserve Organizational Flowchart. Hence why the US as well as like a couple dozen or so other nations aren't allowed to succeed because they are using this time to enact thier draconian policies for dictatorial rule and permanent global marital law. They are demanding total, blind allegiance.

This group was solyely behind the threats to England, Ireland, Greece, Spain and the rest of the world as well.
edit on 7-3-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Some of the researchers in My All Roads Lead to Rome thread have done some tremendous research on the Rothschild Banking Dynasty including uncovering some very unpleasant memorials between Rothschild and Sons and the President(s) of the United States.

Serbsta had been doing the bulk of that research and had high plans to do the Rothschild Thread to end all Rothschild threads, alas, he has disapeared!

Dum da dum dum, dum da dum dum dum.

To understand Rothschild's ties to the Federal Reserve you would have to look at the banking interests that Paul Warberg oversaw in New York City.

He represented Rothschilds interests in the United States at that time, and was reputed to be the real life Daddy Warbucks of Little Orphan Annie fame. He later went on the head the Federal Reserve, as well as to negotiate the disasterous financial details of the Treaty of Versailles, with his German counterpart from the Reichs Bank, who coincidentally had the same last name. Max Warberg was actually Paul's biological brother, and the agreement that they sealed at the Palace of Versailles, coincidentally owned by the Rothschild Family, led directly to the Bankruptcy of both the United States and England.

One of the things that makes the Papal Rothschild Family so formidible and hard to ascertain their true wealth is they are the Gaurdians of the Vatican Treasury, and they represent quite a few Royals, and aristocrats annonymously.

Where their own wealth ends and where those they represent begins is hard to say.

In case you haven't noticed the World Wide Banking System is pretty much broken beyond repair, the fraud and deceptions are such that you will likely never know who the real big players are, in part because most of them have hidden their money in various Foundations that they control, but own the preferred stock, and have their foundations presidents sit on the boards of the various banks.

With an endless spider web of foundations, corporations, subsidiaries, shell companies and trusts, the whole system is designed to protect and shield the principles.

I can understand skeptics wanting 'proof' but the good news is the bad news, who is ever running these reserve banks, is going to screw you no matter who they are.

Such is the nature of the beast.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Here are two links that will clarify the ties between the Federal Reserve and the Rothschild family:

Who Owns the Federal Reserve?

Rothschild family timeline

I urge you to read them both. I believe these will open your eyes!

Edit: S&F for your interest in finding the truth
edit on 7-3-2011 by masterofnone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
The Bank of England was nationalised in 1946, so it belongs to "the Crown" - the Government of the United Kingdom.

I have may have been confusing this with the mysterious BOEN

In 1977, the Bank set up a wholly owned subsidiary called Bank Of England Nominees Limited (BOEN), a private limited company, with 2 of its 100 £1 shares issued. According to its Memorandum & Articles of Association, its objectives are:- “To act as Nominee or agent or attorney either solely or jointly with others, for any person or persons, partnership, company, corporation, government, state, organisation, sovereign, province, authority, or public body, or any group or association of them....” Bank of England Nominees Limited was granted an exemption by Edmund Dell, Secretary of State for Trade, from the disclosure requirements under Section 27(9) of the Companies Act 1976 , because, “it was considered undesirable that the disclosure requirements should apply to certain categories of shareholders.” The Bank of England is also protected by its Royal Charter status, and the Official Secrets Act.

en.wikipedia.org...

I may own a company, but if my company is worth, say "one trillion" and I "owe" two trillion to someone else, I only own the company in name only.

In Cuban style state Capitalism the Cubans have no national debt in their own currency, since only the government has the power to issue currency; they do not therefore need to borrow from anyone else to issue currency, or keep a "reserve system" it is just a system of tokens they issue. Their only debts are in foreign currencies when thy purchase imports.

In the UK our government was recently involved in an estimated $800 billion (there are various estimates) bailout of the gambling debts of various bankers; this has led to a great deal of government cut backs and future projected cutbacks to pay for this; the point being that if the British system was a state Capitalist system, there would be no government debt apart from foreign debt, but it is clearly not so; similarly in the US.

Ultimately God (assuming She even exists) does not issue Capital. Therefore the billions of units of "new currency" being introduced into the system must come from somewhere and indeed some "persons" and it is entirely mysterious, but it is certainly at some point created out of thin air, just as the Cuban's do without incurring debt; however the debts of European governments and even financial institutions are all expected to repaid somewhere to someone or to some Cabal somewhere or other and it really seems to be a can of worms to understand the origin of private Capital, despit the Internet being full of articles on this..

Lux

top topics

join