It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pineal gland,Third eye,Dreams, and Alternate realities

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I want to know more about lucid dreaming. I had a weird experience once I was sleeping deeply on the couch during the day. I can't remember what I was dreaming but I answered the phone in my sleep! I mean in reality I answered the phone and I don't remember doing it. Thank God it was my husband. I was telling him something about the bones in the backyard. I know sounds creepy he started saying my name real loud and it must have woken me up all of a sudden out of nowhere I was there holding the phone and talking to someone. It freaked me out. I remember feeling frustrated at him because he wasn't understanding me I had my other hand to my forehead trying to figure out what the heck was going on. I had the feeling of having just jumped into my body while it was trying to get along without me. Do you know what I mean? It just felt different than anything I have experienced.

I have never walked in my sleep sometimes I babble but usually sleep quite soundly. The only bones in my backyard are some old cow bones my dogs drag home, I live in the country in Colorado so there are all kinds of animal bones out here. I don't know why I would dream about those I rake them up and the dogs just bring them back not really anything worth dreaming about.

What could this mean and is this lucid dreaming or sleep walking? My husband still teases me about this but one night he started talking in his sleep real loud about "all this script-talk going on around here!" We have no idea about that one but he scares me he talks so loud and clear.

Good thread I enjoyed it.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Morningglory

Man, I have done that so many times.Usually when I've not got enough sleep, and finally crash out. Phone rings, I answer it and have an entire conversation with someone, and not remember it.
I don't know if I buy into all the chakra stuff and meditation, but most of the stuff you guys are describing, I've experienced without even trying. I was just sleeping, and that stuff started happening. Not all the time, mind you, but involuntarily. Perhaps I'm experiencing an early wake up call for the changes coming? I have been told in the past by "pyschic" types that I'm an Indigo. I used to think that that was a bunch of hoo-ee, but maybe there's more to it.
Funny thing is, the more I ackowledge this stuff and talk about it,the crazier # gets.the other night, I had a dream, realized it was a dream and tried to get out, because I didn't like the way it was going, and realized it was a dream, so I closed my eyes and wished myself awake. Or so I thought.
I was in my apartment again, and sat down at my computer to write this stuff down, and that's when I realized things weren't quit right. I freaked out, because at first I was conviced I was awake but it became obvious I wasn't. There was a friend with me that shouldn't have been there as well, and she was like "what the hell are you talking about".
So I closed my eyes and tried to wake up again. This time I became semi- concious in that sleep paralysis state, that is so much fun (bloody terrifying actually), and eventually regained my "real world" consious state. I tell you I wondered around my apartment for ten minutes checking to see what reality I was in. Very Bizarre, but intriuging as well.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by seawolf197

Here is where this all started with me. I watched some youtube on transcendental meditations that the flying yogi's were using. It's my own version, because I don't us a mantra, and I have no formal training.

Thanks for this, there is no technique though how do you actually do it? MInd you from what happened to me with heart chakra meditation maybe Id better stay with the balanced 7 chakras!
I used to meditate 10 years ago just by relaxing and repeating a mantra in my head, this technique had no spiritual base but it did improve my very high stress levels at the time. I often experienced a flying feeling with this technique though, like only my mind was flying it was strange.

So yes we should not take un tested techniques lightly. I just basically went into heart chakra all guns blazing and bang opened my brow chakra after it being closed my whole life. The results were erm out of this world really but not neccessarily good for me. Id spend hours with this black void open in my brow with like you say flashes upon flashes of information coming through. Id see Gray and reptilian aliens! Id see random people in the street , flashes of white and violet light, orange orbs and endless electronic information. This is NOT good for anyone trying to sleep and remain sain! Id see fire eyes looking back at me when I was walking around the house at night, I wasn't asleep I was just walking around at home.

Then one time I actually saw someone looking down at me when I was about to go to sleep! This was very strange, once the person realizes I could actually see them they looked shocked and disappeared. Im convinced I was being remote viewed by someone . Remote viewing is something else that seems to have come to me since starting meditation too. I can't control it but I'll suddenly find myself hovering above random people!

You should always go into meditation with no fear or the fear will manifest in your meditation.

Ive also had some scary crazy lucid dreams since starting meditation but again I have no control over these.
Oh by the way its actually Ms Green!

[edit on 4-5-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Ok. How do you go about meditating anyway, exactly?
Is it as simple as sitting or lying still and relaxing?
Explain this to me, because I am truly interested in maybe making this less involuntary and gain even more control.
I know you are supposed to clear your mind, and that's how usually go to sleep. Is it possible I'm already doing this without even knowing it?

[edit on 6-5-2008 by morthn1waytoskinacat]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by morthn1waytoskinacat

There are many techniques but I use the chakra meditation one. This seems to work for me, my friend psycho81 has the technique at the start of his thread "Chakra meditation" also in skunk works so Im not gonna go through the whole technique here. Hes done a much better job of it .

You basically open the 7 main chakras from root to crown. Its the upper 4 chakras that give you psychic visions and connections but for them to open the lower 3 must also be open. Only takes 15 mins a day to start with and then you'll find you can get quite a deep meditation in under 30 mins usually after practise.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join