It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jay-Z and other rappers Masons?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I honestly cant beleive this thread is still alive, hullabaloo

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by theendisnear69
But rap is so pointless. Money, drugs, bling or whatever, and treating women like crap doesn't really seem like the Illuminati style. If the Illuminati is what I think it is, they probably would not associate themselves with idiots.

You are so lost it's not even funny......That stuff is mainstream rap.. Only that kind of rap gets played. Who controlls what gets played??? Clear channell, as they have over like 75-80% of the radio market under their control. They are probably connected becuase of all the money and the power to control what we hear.
Real rap got phased out a while ago around like 1997- 1998....The only real hiphop now for the most part is underground. These artists can't get any help because they won't make that dumbed down pop-rap mega gangsta rap music thats bull#.
Hiphop ....atleast the old boom-bap musical beats are beautiful and amazing. I suggest you listen to some Pete Rock Instrumentals and tell me it's no good? i'm sorry but your view is judgemental and flawed. Do some research before you post again

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enrikez
reply to post by theendisnear69

Most music is pointless.

It's entertainment for the most part, it shouldn't have to be anything like science or literature that is expected to (at least sometimes) add to the legacy of mankind.

You are sooooooooooooo wrong. Early music was a form of communication. Therefore it deals with the begginings of mankind and has everything to do with us. And since so many things deal with vibrations and frequencies in the world or in science i would totally have to dissagree with you. Music is probably one of the most important things in all of existance. We just take it for granted because there is so much now and so much bad music.

I love how the people in this thread who contribute to it have like paragraphs of info to say and all the people who think this is dumb or not true can only come up with like a few sentences of rubbish.
Makes me think that some posting here are purposly trying to mislead the OP's original argument? IS that allowed on ATS?

Anyways. Lets keep this going. So far from what I've read there have have been a few people who have opened my mind to some things I never really thought of before.....

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
NO Jay-Z is not a mason, nor does any other Hip Hop artist have any tmembership with any kind real masonic secret order. Why? It's simple, t The Masons and the rest of the NWO own most Major Hip Hop Labels or have serious ties with them (Some sort of controling interest) including the ones that pay Jay-Z and others.

Basicially what im saying is, one part good ol' racism and one part basic fundimentials and politics. About 99% of the NWO including the Masons are white or from countrys owned by these white 'dinosaurs'. So knowing how they are (Men like President Bush) do you think they would allow "Getto Blacks" into their 'special club'? hell no.

The other major part of this is the fact of the fundimentals and politics these men control with. They want to continue to control the youth and inslave us with mind numbing counter culture knowing that if they shove it down our throats some are bound to swallow. Theres much more to there game they play but I bet you all know this already. So i'll stop now before "I blow your minds" or before "You blow your heads off" depending on how you feel about this little pointless spheel of paranoid lunacy.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
This thread makes me laugh. Freight Tomsen plays so much on rappers names, thinking they all mean somthing...Just about everybody up here in this forum has "rapper" names.

HarlemHottie (ooooh the double H!) lol!!
kleverone (cuz his rhymes are clever)
Spiderj (he gets his name from the hood)
lombozo( straight up representing Brooklyn) can i get a Whut whut!
benevolent tyrant ( soft rhymer but has controversial lyrics)
DocMoreau (that would be one cool rapper name, straight up)
LostProphet ("next level" rapper name, he raps about stuff you aint eva heard about)
HannibalSmith (aka Hannibal Da Cannibal, this MC eats other rappers up)
Ark-Angel(this is LostProphets hype man)
Snappahead( this rapper snaps heads in all rap battles)
Freight Tomsen ( homeboy comes at ya like a freight train)

All of those names would be dope, fresh and funky fly!!

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

how can u not see the connection, cuz they seem so opposite nobody would ever suspect theyr actually the same ppl, or atleast ppl being used as puppets by a higher power, bt they still distance themselves as not to draw attention and remain under the radar, theyve just thought of everything

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   

the purpose of illuminati is to control the human race psychologicaly by limiting them to not think at all n eventually create a product something similar to the movie characters in dumb and dumber. because they fear a critical thinking mind. if however gangsta rap helps them dumb down the human race they will let them become part of em. but gangsta rap is directly affecting the perspective of people in some form.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   

You obviously dont know who the masons are...
the "masons", i mean the government, would use and exploit hip hop for theyre own gains, think about it. Jay Z, Kanye, etc are minor league compared to them, theyre just pawns...

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Gangster Rap would play very well into the hands of the global elite. It destroys the family unit, and keeps people from thinking intelligently at humane issues the way rock and roll did. Now all rock and roll is depressive emo music (the poplular stuff anyway) I have never heard a song on the top 40 that had any point to it.

I have not seen one person who listens to rap all day, give a damb about the worlds state of a affairs, that is a stereotype, Mos Def had some good stuff, but nobody listens to him, Eric serman has tried to open the conciouse door a couple of times " I WILL SAY WHAT EVER WINS.... I GOT A BENZ WITH RIMS" but people probably just heard benz and started dreaming about thier fantasy AMG.

I remember when Snoop Doggs first album was released and the "explicit lyric" lables first popped out. You did have to be 18 or accompanied by an adult in order to purchase one, but that only last a month or so, then we were all picking up snoop tapes. Now look at us. Most of us didnt even notice the gangsterism involved in snoops music, it was just fun, and sounded cool, now it is the norm and i regret pitching in my support.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by freight tomsen

You state that "Milton Hershey was a confirmed Mason." How do you know this? What is your source?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enrikez

Most music is pointless.

It's entertainment for the most part, it shouldn't have to be anything like science or literature that is expected to (at least sometimes) add to the legacy of mankind.

Music is not pointless. It is broadcasted 24/7. The people who own these huge multi-billion dollar a year broadcasting and marketing industries can obviously see the implications here. The same people have been exploiting this since radio and tv were invented. Music is used in almost every advertisment. The mainstream music business is really also part of the mainstream media. A complex and fully functioning brainwashing scheme of epic proportions.

to the op of this thread...

I think Jay-Z and his new Roc-a-fella team are not actually freemasons. But i do believe that people as big as Jay-Z, who somehow went from being an indie label, to getting picked up by Def Jam, and then finally becoming the CEO of Def Jam, well lets just say that alot of these huge artists have sold their souls to reach positions of great succsess in the music industry. They probably take their cues from people high up in the music industry though, who could probably be Freemasons.

PERFECT MOVIE TO WATCH - They Soul Their Souls For Rock N Roll
video.google.com...

The movie is broken into four parts, making it an alomst 4hr production. Luckily on Google Video you can download each part if you want to. It is broken into four parts, It is a Cross TV production and the narrator really knows what he is talking about. It also covers rappers, not just rock stars. Definitely worth watching though.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Esotericist]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
If Shawn Carter isn't a mason, or something similiar, he's a perpetrator.
Dude flashes the signs like it's going out of style.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Privy_Princess

Those would not be masonic signs. There are hundreds of signs anti-masons have been made up over the years that they are just absolutely positively sure masons flash which are completely wrong.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
So in other words lets not reveal to much of the masons because they might get mad?
Truth poses a threat to power!
So notice if you come claiming to have the truth The powers or ones with power will come at you. I ask why are you threatend.
I dont care how much good works they do. what I care of is why so secretive.
I heard a saying ...men love Darkness because they know there deeds are evil.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
truth is jay-z, nas, kanye and many other celebrities are part of a masonic conspiracy centuries years old. they have truly sold their souls to the illuminati for a petty wad of mason money (us dollar). look into it, dont dismiss it without researching it thoroughly first. just look on the back of your dollar bill. understand the federal reserve is a private bank with absolute monopoly on our money supply (unconstitutional). first - the freemasons officially overthrew the american government by a coup d'etat in 1913. look it up. same year the federal reserve was signed nto law, and same year the federal income tax was signed in. freemasons rule america, europe, and many other parts of the world. beyonce knowles is an eastern star member, a female branch of masonry. look for the signs. look into edward bernays, freud's american cousin, founder of american propoganda and consumerism. understand you are being purposely manipulated, and purposely kept ignorant - the common man is simply a serf, a sheep, who is deliberately and ruthlessly brainwashed with cia mind control techniques. here we are today - with two scumbag presidential candidates both puppets of the same masters who have dominated globally for centuries. there are those in denial, but i refuse to be a sheep. be a man, search for knowledge.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
i am a 23 year Hip Hop (not gangsta rap, as some of you call it) DJ. I am a Freemason. i have met jay z and nas, and, having heard the rumors as well, can verify that they are NOT freemasons. However, as someone stated earlier, many rappers do have a fascination with things of this nature; some talk about drugs, some talk about cars, some choose 5% teachings, some like the mysterious air of Masonry. Nas and Jay Z seem to like what they perceive to be the reputation of Masonry, so they talk about it. just like jay z has a fascination with rockfeller's business success, he has one with Masonry. he has no affiliation with the actual rockefeller family, nor with Masonry. it's just an admiration. 99% of what rappers talk about is pure fiction. i call it Fantasy Rap. Nas makes more references to Masonry than jay z, but since jay is more commercially successful, he's talked about more...and as for "gangsta rap" whatever that is, it is a sad result of what money does to every industry-ruins it. the good stuff is not as popular, so most people don't hear about it, they only hear about the negative stuff. feel free to ask me any questions regarding these topics...

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I dunno if any of you guys watch Soccer or Football in European. There is a famous club called AC MILAN and there is a very young Brazilian player name Alexander Pato, he makes a peculiar sign after he scores a goal.

fc02.deviantart.com...

This is the picture in which he makes a heart sign but some times he inverts it and its an upside down heart or a pyramid.
Very strange.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AngelWitch

well that's the basis for low grade freemason's ........ but once you are above 17th degree mason , you take a different oath on a totally different aspect .....mainly NWO ......total controllment of the world ......thats why every president and running opposition is way above a 17th degree mason ...forget what you learned in the history books its all a fiscade

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by defjamblaster

Well are all all rappers are free mason??

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join