It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Elizabeth II. Top Mason?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The true answer to who the top Mason is on this planet is the Black Pope, who heads the Jesuit Order. For more info view the videos on Secret Societies at amazingdiscoveries.com. Have also noticed that at least one Masonic connection writing to this site has made claims that Masonry obtains its dogmas from the Bible, when in fact they twist the Holy Bible to mean exactly the opposite of what it truly states. One caution: the only truly reliable and trustworthy text is the Authorised King James Bible. All other modern versions and the Catholic Douay Rheims have been tampered with and changed - a thing that God Himself has forbidden any man .to do.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evenglow
The true answer to who the top Mason is on this planet is the Black Pope, who heads the Jesuit Order.

False. The Jesuits have nothing to do with Freemasonry, and in fact have a fairly long and acrimonious relationship.

For more info view the videos on Secret Societies at amazingdiscoveries.com.

I popped over to Amazing Discoveries. The first document in a search for "Freemasons" contained 21 factual errors.

Have also noticed that at least one Masonic connection writing to this site has made claims that Masonry obtains its dogmas from the Bible,

Given that Freemasonry doesn't have "dogmas" I doubt this is what anyone knowledgeable on the matter actually said.

when in fact they twist the Holy Bible to mean exactly the opposite of what it truly states.

I would love an example of this.

One caution: the only truly reliable and trustworthy text is the Authorised King James Bible.

Which is the same one used in a Masonic lodge.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Evenglow

There is no single "top Mason" or "single ruler of all Freemasonry". Our leadership is elected by the voting members.

Oh, and King James was a Freemason there buddy.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join