It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleep paralysis...Never distinctly heard a voice before

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
So i have had sleep paralysis ever since i was a little kid, and i have it quite often as well. Well just about 25 minutes ago i had woken up and i was in a paralysis state and i was totally conscious of the fact. And recently i have read this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and it in it remembered it saying that you have to picture where you want to be and try to say the name of the place inside your mind. So all i was trying was to get to the foot of the bed just to see myself (to see if this could really work) and as i was thinking in my mind to get there i can honestly say i felt my energy/soul whatever you want to call it, i felt it lifting out of my body (bending at the waste) and just as my waste of my energry/soul was at about a 45 degree angle out of my physical body i felt force on my chest as if pushing my energry/soul back into my body and then i heard a voice. Now i imediately felt sedated and i got out of bed as soon as this happened and typed what i could remember into notepad on my computer and now im here writing. So the voice i heard sounded very serpent like, and this is what it had said. " As lead enters the body, like asteroids on the surface of the moon. You are with us, as we are with you (meanwhile im having these images projected into my mind. One as it said you are with us, and i could makeout a triangle with like purple hologram in the middle of it and an imprint of a body entering another body, the second was as the voice said "we are with you" and there was a triangle again (upside down)..this time with green hologram and 2 faces facing eachother) I know that more was said, when i go to sleep again i am going to wait till paralysis happens (it happens a lot) and try to get Out of Body again and see what happens.

So i thought i would share this and i will keep updated if anything else happens. Anyone else have similar experiences? Anyone have any insight?

[edit on 29-4-2008 by Polaroids Of Polar Bears]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
That is interesting, sounds somewhat the way I have my experiences, I also had sleep paralysis and out of body experiences since I was a child, I always fought the paralysis and always hear voices tell me to stop fighting and to let go.

Many years later on one day I actually let go and it was the start of the most incredible out of body experiences I ever had until this day.

Just like the voice you heard I also had voices that told me about been just a tiny part of something bigger and greater than just this earthy life and I have been shown places and told lessons.

Just keep writing what you are experiencing and they will make more sense when you put them together.

[edit on 29-4-2008 by marg6043]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Yeah but this was far from friendly...ill definitely keep writing though.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Posts like this always make me wish I was still actively working on Lucid Dreaming / Astral Projection.

I never had any voice be as specific as what you two are talking about. I have read about some freaky things people will encounter while in SP. One person talked about how they were trying to project and when they were in SP, they saw a giant rabbit with a monacle that bent over in their face and told them to NEVER DO THIS AGAIN.

That would probably freak me out a bit.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
basically the voice was mainly heard in my left ear as my energy/soul was being restrained, it had to be being litterally pushed back into my body (i was totally aware of the feeling and what was going on). It felt as if i was not allowed to be doing that, ever since i was a little kid i had had sleep paralysis and everytime it feels like something is right out of sight. Either to the left or to the right of me, i have never known that OBE's were experienced during this time and ive never had one. I just recently read that post above explaining a way on how to do it, and now i feel like the being/whatever it is that is right out of sight during paralysis is there to watch/stop you from having an OBE. I will be trying again when i awake with sp again. This was not a dream it could not of been..I had fallen asleep with the lights on lastnight, and probably woken up about 4-5 times during mysleep. Then waking up to paralysis at 7:25 ish and being completely aware that i was in that state and that the lights were on and being able to have time to think about the post on here about having an OBE. Then as soon as i began to visualize WHACK "it" did not like that

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Polaroids Of Polar Bears

I believe what you are saying. I have experienced everything short of hearing the clear voices. I have experienced the sensing of a presence in the room, and usually it has an ominous feel to it.

I have also used it as a method to have an OBE. It works great except for the fact that sleep paralasys is hard for me to acheive in general, so it isn't a normal method for me.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
the voices telling that "you are not supposed to do that or been there" are part of the whole experiences, sometimes I get to see things and then a voice will tell me I am not supposed to see that or hear that and then I am literally pull back into my body with an incredible force and whatever it was that I saw or heard becomes an erased memory.

top topics

join