It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails are Very Real

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JesterTerrestrial

I'll look at that link later. I just want to agree about the thick, nasty stuff we breathe.
When I was in my bed one morning, the sun was shafting through the partially drawn curtain and I woke my husband up to show him the sticky, thick, plasma-like air with bits of particles in it! I am not a 'lax' housekeeper. It wasn't just dust.
I read where you could use a (I think) 1,000 watt flashlight. A Q lamp (or something) and at night point it upward outside, it would show the stuff. They're 60 dollars or so at wal-mart. Which I don't go to.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesterTerrestrial

What Chemtrails Really Are

By Carolyn Williams Palit
11-9-7

"The United States does not torture." --President George W. Bush

We are dealing with Star Wars. It involves the combination of chemtrails for creating an atmosphere that will support electromagnetic waves, ground-based, electromagnetic field oscillators called gyrotrons, and ionospheric heaters. Particulates make directed energy weapons work better. It has to do with "steady state" and particle density for plasma beam propagation.

They spray barium powders and let it photo-ionize from the ultraviolet light of the sun. Then, they make an aluminum-plasma generated by "zapping" the metal cations that are in the spray with either electromagnetics from HAARP, the gyrotron system on the ground [Ground Wave Emergency Network], or space-based lasers. The barium makes the aluminum-plasma more particulate dense. This means they can make a denser plasma than they normally could from just ionizing the atmosphere or the air.

More density [more particles] means that these particles which are colliding into each other will become more charged because there are more of them present to collide. What are they ultimately trying to do up there -- is create charged-particle, plasma beam weapons.
Chemtrails are the medium - GWEN pulse radars, the various HAARPs, and space-based lasers are the method, or more simply:

Chemtrails are the medium -- directed energy is the method.

Spray and Zap.
I was debating to include this thread with my post. Thank you . www.rense.com...
Read the rest here...

www.rense.com...

[edit on 29-4-2008 by L.HAMILTON]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
i just started doing my own research as suggested and found that link. Its amazing...pure evil knows no bounds. And yes...spraying chemicals into the sky of my planet is quite evil, when we know that there are other means of transportation available but suppressed.

Here are a couple other links I have found recently

educate-yourself.org...

www.rense.com... (there are tons of links on this page with related chemtrail info)

www.chemtrails911.com...

video.google.com...
Over the years aerosol/chemtrail research has provided some leads but even more questions as to who and why the spraying occurs. It is clear jets are deliberately spraying the sky's and it will not stop until enough people are aware and willing to stand up for the operations exposure and termination.

anyway...there are a couple other links that poped up in a quick search...I would say that chemtrails are very real.

Im going down to the airport to set up camp in the middle of the runway to stage a protest...NO MORE CHEMTRAILS PEACE NOW I DEMAND IT

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I used to live in spain from the age of 21 to 24, where i never once visited the doctor, im now back in uk, in a small town, and ive been to the doctors and hospital more times in 18months than i have in my whole life...... i now have an immune disorder, and my immune system is very low...... about 3 months ago i noticed chemtrals (i didnt know what they were at this point) they looked so odd in the sky that i googled it and thats how i became aware of them... this is a small town in central uk, so its scary to think how bad it must be else where... i never noticed these atall in spain, despite living quite close to an airport, although i know hear its going on in spain too....... very odd/scary

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I have read so much on chemtrails that I can't seem to find anything new anymore. In spite of all that I have read; I find very little hard evidence of their existence. However, I am open to the possibility and always keep my eye on the sky.

That being said; there are other possible reasons for people feeling more tired, disoriented, etc. Possibilities could include food allergies, other allergies, work/home stress. Or in my case.....old age!

I am not shutting the door on chemtraiils; I am just saying that I have personally not seen convincing evidence yet. However, I am keeping my mind open to the possibility.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I have seen several strange tails of smoke that linger behind planes. At different times and places. There will be large gaps and then the streak of smoke starts again. Do the engines turn off for aprox 45 seconds then come back on causing a large gaps in the streak of smoke? Or is it timed release of extra nasty chemicals? I dont know. Seems stange to me. I saw one today. If its just jet fuel fumes it still smells like doo doo.

I have also spoken to several freinds who say the same thing that the trails behind planes just dont seem to look right. Kinda like they are spaying something extra in the air. Hmmm.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
opps double post

[edit on 1-5-2008 by JesterTerrestrial]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
If people find graffiti in their neighborhood quite unattractive, what makes those cloud trails any more appealing to our senses? Surely, these are obviously unnatural formations. And it so happened that on Wed., 4/29/08, there were more activities of these cloud trails in the skies over my neighborhood in the morning.

But yonder afternoon winds doth bloweth the nastiness of these cloud trails quite far away -- elsewhere (I knoweth not) in a closed system, our planet, our atmosphere from white-washed skies to clear blue skies but of cold temperature. There was no hint of doo-doo smell, more closely to that of skunk yesterday.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by psychedeliack

If something harmful is being sprayed, more than likely it will cause harm. It affects every person differently or not all will be affected the same. I never knew anything about chemtrails, but I started noticing when I got a respiratory infection just after 2 days and nights of really strange activity from planes in the sky spraying 'stuff'. I then started to dig in the info about what possibly could be going on. No doubt in my mind that I got sick from being out in all that was sprayed in the air. I could try to imagine or think real hard on maybe the next sprayer somehow all of a sudden has engine problems, or even better, the chemicals backfire and go into the plane. That could be dangerous,though...if it worked!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join