It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails are Very Real

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I am not going to play the fact and myth game here. I urge everybody to do their own research on this subject ,as it is very serious.From what I have learned about "chemtrails"; brings everything together.Two to three years ago, my wife along with myself, were diagnosed with high blood preasure and are being treated accordingly.Exposure to high levels of barium has the same effects ; along with the decreasing of the imune system. That might explain why I am always tired no matter how much sleep I get. I would like to know how many members are going through the same thing? It seems that the governments of the world ;through the years have been playing with "matches", affecting our ionesphere. This is a global matter. Again I urge you all to research this subject. I see these "chemtrails" seems like a byweekly to every three weeks here in Kansas. These videos might shed a little light. www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com...

[edit on 27-4-2008 by L.HAMILTON]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

The skies are plowed in Missouri every couple of days. I used to call airport operations at Lambert every time I would see the chemtrails being laid. My answer from them was they could not comment on military operations. I recently noticed the night flights going on. It seems that rain ususaly follows a chemical day. Sunsets around these parts are very colorful but creepy.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I saw and recorded one yesterday above my house

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
never mind.
done.

[edit on 27-4-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
barium? Who said anything about barium? Is that the only thing they could be spraying?

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Just something to note here about Barium.

It does not bioaccumlate. Which means it has no chronic effects on mammals (or plants too). Extreme levels can be acutely harmful inducing muscular paralysis or gastrointestinal problems but there is nothing to suggest that barium has an impact on high blood pressure according to the EPA.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Ya contrails..right. Are you suggesting that we should not believe our own eyes? I've been around a while and know the difference between contrails and chemical assaults with military air craft.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
What is the official definition of chemtrails?

Dose it have to be Barium?

What about all the chemicals in the jet fuel.

Are these not as much of a problem?

Jet engines burn kerosene, which gives off carbon dioxide (CO2), a leading cause of global warming. Airline flights today make up less than 3 percent of man-made CO2 emissions, though they also spew nitrogen oxide, sulphur dioxide, soot, and water vapour that may double their total warming effect on the climate.

"My view is that we must fly less," Mr. Francis says, adding that the ecoconscious might decide to take only one big vacation flight each year and take shorter nonflying vacations the rest of the year. Hopping around Europe every few weeks on the low-cost airlines that have sprung up in recent years would have to end, he says.

www.csmonitor.com...

a guess at7000 flights per day times 3500 gallons per flight =24500000 gallions per day.Or 24500000times 6.5 pounds per gallion =to159,350,000=pounds of jp4 burned per day

Weather or not the evil people are putting extra crap in the fuel to try to poison the land jet fuel is just wrong. STOP FLYING WITH JET FUEL AND THEN THERE WILL BE NO Chemicals being spewed into the skies at all.

Demand Anti Gravity!

JT

[edit on 27-4-2008 by JesterTerrestrial]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
"Demand Anti Gravity! "

Word to that. Great info Jester.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JesterTerrestrial

That's one reason why the US Air Force is experimenting with synthetic fuels. They've tested them in an F-15, B-52, and C-17, with B-1 tests underway now.

I don't remember the name of the process but it converts anything carbon based into fuel. They then mix it with a small amount of JP-8, and it operates just like jet fuel. They're still using JP-8, but the amount they are using is hugely cut with this process.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

That's one reason why the US Air Force is experimenting with synthetic fuels. They've tested them in an F-15, B-52, and C-17, with B-1 tests underway now.

Well thats a good start i guess. But anti gravity would be much cleaner.

What about teleportation. Thats gotta be even cleaner yet

there must be some experiments into these methods of travel.

i guess clean fueled fighter jets and flying war machines will have to do...for now.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

But if they can make it work for their planes, why not ALL of them. Who says this has to be just for military planes. It has an almost unlimited source for the synthetic portion of it. Anything carbon based can be turned into fuel.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
True. Clean fuels would be great. It could work out well. As long as they dont add the special sauce ingredients that are now being sprayed all over the planet.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Except that putting additives in the fuel to spray wouldn't work. If it's some kind of virus, or nerve agent, or something like that, it would have to survive through EXTREMELY high temperatures as it went through the engine. And anything else would probably cause the plane to crash.

Have you ever seen a small plane pilot doing a preflight inspection? One fo the first things he does is put a little bit of fuel from each tank into a special little cup, to make sure nothing is added to it. Jet/airplane engines are very sensetive to anything but the proper fuel mixture going through them. If there was water in the fuel it could very easily cause the engine to flame out and the plane to crash.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I grow weary of contrails and most especially chemtrails. Perhaps we should move forward to more realistic, alternative sources of jet fuel in aircrafts, such as nuclear, which is supposed to be cleaner than petroleum fuel. Then we don’t have to worry about any potential for additives (such as aluminum, barium, etc.) in the fuel being sprayed into the atmosphere by either commercial and/or military aircrafts. If we ever get to the point of using anti-gravity or even teleportation, I’d be on a very long vacation somewhere away from the internet by now.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Nuclear propulsion was played with for awhile in the 1960s. There were two minor problems. The amount of radiation put out would kill the crew, and the shielding required was extremely heavy. If enough shielding was put in to keep from killing the crew, then the plane would never get off the ground.

I forget the exact date, but a B-36 was flown with a SMALL nuclear reactor onboard that was responsible for providing the power to one engine during the flight.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by L.HAMILTONI would like to know how many members are going through the same thing?

I see what are described as 'chemtrails' quite often; yet my health is excellent.

If you think the chemtrails are getting you sick or are the cause of your high blood pressure, you should maybe try and eliminate any other factors that may have lead to such. For example, if you are constantly looking to the sky and worrying about chemtrails plus the fact that they are (or could be) making you sick or something, there is a good chance you could have raised your own blood pressure or made yourself sick by taking your natural calm state and adding anxiety or expectation of a negative outcome factored into it.

Alter your perception; change your reality. Maybe do a mind over matter experiment; for like a month or so, pretend that the chemtrails give you energy and calm the mind allowing for restful sleep that leaves you energized in the morning. I bet you it works. I bet if you just said to yourself "I will wake up and have energy all day" before bed every night, you would really start to live it. Anyways, hope your blood pressure goes back to normal.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by psychedeliack

I can associate to this statement. Its how I train my dogs. If you picture the negative, you get the negative. An example would be my pitbull likes to jump our fence, I take him outside focus on him jumping the fence, worry about him jumping the fence when someone comes by with another dog and sure enough over he goes. (friendly as could be but a pitbull scares pretty much everybody).

Second scenario, I picture the result I want, him staying in the yard, I focus on him staying put, another dog walks by and I focus on him staying in the yard, nothing but the response I want, not the response I dont want, and you guessed it, he stays in my yard.

The power of thought is something you need to learn to harness, it controls a lot more than you think it does.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   

What Chemtrails Really Are

By Carolyn Williams Palit
11-9-7

"The United States does not torture." --President George W. Bush

We are dealing with Star Wars. It involves the combination of chemtrails for creating an atmosphere that will support electromagnetic waves, ground-based, electromagnetic field oscillators called gyrotrons, and ionospheric heaters. Particulates make directed energy weapons work better. It has to do with "steady state" and particle density for plasma beam propagation.

They spray barium powders and let it photo-ionize from the ultraviolet light of the sun. Then, they make an aluminum-plasma generated by "zapping" the metal cations that are in the spray with either electromagnetics from HAARP, the gyrotron system on the ground [Ground Wave Emergency Network], or space-based lasers. The barium makes the aluminum-plasma more particulate dense. This means they can make a denser plasma than they normally could from just ionizing the atmosphere or the air.

More density [more particles] means that these particles which are colliding into each other will become more charged because there are more of them present to collide. What are they ultimately trying to do up there -- is create charged-particle, plasma beam weapons.
Chemtrails are the medium - GWEN pulse radars, the various HAARPs, and space-based lasers are the method, or more simply:

Chemtrails are the medium -- directed energy is the method.

Spray and Zap.

Read the rest here...

www.rense.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Anyone read the above link on chemtrails? Its quite interesting...more on the disturbing side though.

[edit on 29-4-2008 by JesterTerrestrial]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join