It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you follow DOUBTERS they cannot read but just look at the pics and assume

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
TheWalkingFox
Welcome to the wonderful world of Mormon forgeries in the American west. Sorry to say you've been taken in by it. You might want to notice that hte "engravings" are very fresh, the rocks are unshaped, and there's nothing else there indicating a Jewish temple - there'd definately be a dumping pit for charred bones of the sacrifices, at last.

DID YOU even read or look for more websites? The boulder was scrubbed with wire brushes to remove the roofing tar before it was photoed by them. If you did search the text of all the websites you would see older photos and know that the Mormons had rejected it. Also a Jewish temple is a structure a Hebrew tabernacle is a tent! The site is REAL along with all rest of the sites in America.
The website in ? is www.gdrocks.org and look for other info your self like I did. And Read before you assume, that is what I do.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
the followers
Byrd
Zeptepi
photobug
reluctantpawn
yankeerose
These posters need to get it that a hoax needs scam there is none here just a drive to protect the site.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Ever notice those who declare all a HOAX and Nay-Say or call B.S. never have a better alternative, they're like rebel-rousers without a cause -ever follow one of THEM and you'll know why this is posted here!

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noe~Lot
Ever notice those who declare all a HOAX and Nay-Say or call B.S. never have a better alternative, they're like rebel-rousers without a cause -ever follow one of THEM and you'll know why this is posted here!

What kind of better alternative is needed? If something is wrong, isn't TRUTH a better alternative? Isn't that what we're all about here? There is, after all, only one reality, and people hold a LOT of mutually contradictory beliefs.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Dude....wtf are you talking about. I cant believe this thread exists...try making a thread with some substance please.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
how about not following anybody? How about letting fear leave your life and allowing the love to take ahold? How about destroying your tv's and just living life to live it?
Im fascinated by this site, but most people on here allow fear to run their lives.
I also believe they are aware of sites like this, and a lot of recent news stories posted here might just be fear mongering.
Quit being scared...your going to leave your body and travel the universe for eternity...
vibrate on a higher level and activate yo dna mofo's...
If everyone realized that they were being played in a global chess game they would simply stop playing....

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I too would love to know what it is he's refering to. I have a real interest in Mormon heritage and who is finding it. Forgeries of this type are many and I would love to see the link for the info!
Zindo

new topics

top topics

join