It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting in N. Alabama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
UFO Sighting in Decatur,AL

'When it was coming through the sky, I really thought it was an airplane that lost control so I came to a complete stop on the road. When I got out and looked at it was no sound coming from it."

"It speed up to maybe two hundred miles per hour it went straight to the ground and disappeared."

Cody says he saw three military helicopters in the air and ambulance on the ground.

"We saw what was in the ambulance and to me it looked like what was a giant pearl and it was shiny. It put off kind of like a diamond type reflection on it"."

www.waff.com... w/video interview

This is a very interesting story and fairly close to where I live. The guy seems to be telling the truth and apparently has several witnesses, but I will also state that there is a military base nearby. Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville, lies only 20-30 miles from the sighting and is the home of Marshall Space Flight Center. This is the center of rocket-propulsion research in the U.S. and is home to a large number of defense contractors(alot of missle defense). It's possible it could've been a top secret test but I've never seen anything launched from there besides planes, copters, and ballons. From the article it does seem that there is some kind of coverup going on.

[edit on 27-4-2008 by RedStone]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
RedStone...Hiyah...

Thanks for your posting, that's indeed a very interesting story...Please keep ATS informed about further developments since you live in the area...

I suggest everyone who reads this thread click on the video that goes along with the article... it gives way more information!!!!!

Thanks for posting this, star and flag for you

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I live on the outskirts of Decatur and their has basically been a huge media blackout since this ran, I've posted threads here on ATS about my sitings around this area, I've seen UFO's increasingly since, and for the past 2 years i've seen countless unmarked black planes. Very interesting.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I wanted to leave a post so that this thread gets continued attention. Please keep your cameras handy if you live in northern Alabama... And say Hi to my aunt in Gulf Shores on your way back to Florida, lol...

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Interesting sighting.

Thread already on this here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
very interesting even here in kissimmee i seen the biggest and weirdest flying object i think milatary planes perhaps doing some test or looking for something plus i seen a star that was blinking for 3 days which is odd it vanished today

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Sorry guys, I haven't seen anything new from searching local forums and websites. I would suggest keeping tabs on this thread and the other one linked above for any futher news concerning this sighting. Like the guy said above, you can't rule out a cover up here with the large amount of military influence in the area(largely conservative).

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
haven't seen anything strange here east of the city. for years planes did fly at night at altitudes so high you could barely make out planes from stars. must just be security since redstone is military. wierd stuff.

top topics

join