It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien connection, evidence of alien presence in past.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Greetings

This is my first serious thread. I will take you to a journey to ancient past of humans. I watch documents several hours aday, read and past my time gathering information. I have found out that ancient sumerian gods where aliens by their own stone tablet writings, i know this is nothing new to most of you.
I'm not going to share all knowledge i have, because i have so much and im lazy, research your self.

Now here is the shocker:

Did you know that ancient sumerians belived that god was white haired, blue eyed very tall human like creature, with long head.

Did you know that ancient egyptians used to wrap their heads so it would become long, just like the sumerian gods + in some wall paintings you can see gray aliens.

Did you know that ancient incas belived that god was white haired, blue eyed very tall human like creature, with long head. They also did same thing as egyptians with babies heads, so they would come out long.

If you start to put things like these togather, there is only one conclusion. Stories about annunaki, planet x etc.. are actual fact. Sumerians knew about the color of pluto, neptune and host of other planets before our current scientist had a clue.

Im 100% sure that we are product of alien alteration. Like bible says god made people in his resemblance. There is too much connections to aliens, in bible, and ancient texts before bible.

We just dont know about these things, cause there are people that dont want to bring it out.

Theres much more to these stories, i urge everyone to do their homework.

Im tired and need sleep, just wanted you to know about this alien connection between egypt, sumeria, and incas. Quite chilling when you dig even deeper than this....

Fax

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Interesting post, perhaps some links to sites of interest or some such would help give us some more direction when you tell us to research it ourselves.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
If this is your serious posting, I'd hate to see the other kind!

(Yes I'm a condescending jerk >
)

But can you provide evidence for your claims? Last time I checked the Sumerians, Egyptians, and Incans had multiple Gods...100+ each.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by evanmontegarde
Last time I checked the Sumerians, Egyptians, and Incans had multiple Gods...100+ each.

And going back thousands of years before those folks, a lot of cultures, including quite a few American Indian tribes, were animists, believing that objects and phenomena like weather had spirits with particular attributes or powers that influenced their lives. Hard to equate Great Buffalo Spirit with any kind of extraterrestrials.

In any event, the "God as ET" notion is a dead horse that has been beaten so much all that's left is a flat horsehide. It's so old it smells. People quote a lot of old writings, point to a lot of stylistic cave drawings or some other junk and try to make the connection, but it always falls short of real proof. No ray guns found in ancient tombs. Not so much as a fragment of an engineered alien bolt made from an unknown alloy. No alien message found in our DNA genome. Just a lot of old stories and loose interpretation of art.

You know, just like now, our ancestors were smart and great storytellers. Don't be suckered in by the ancient equivalent of a "Fantastic Four" comic book.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I have to say there is a lot of evidance of aliens in the bible such as the Nephilim - if anyone has any information on the bible and the Nephilim that would be cool

[edit on 27-4-2008 by andre18]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by FaxMachine

I'm sorry but the planet X theories are not proved by what the Sumerians had to say about god, or how the Egyptians wrapped their heads. I'm not being ignorant of what you had to say but there are hundreds of equally propable explanations. The problem is "Planet X" lacks any scientific credibility. Science does point to the likelyhood we arent alone in the universe though

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The Aboriginal creation myth of the 'Dreamtime', one of the oldest and unbroken ancestral origin narratives speaks of the 'Wandjina', who came from the 'Milky Way' in ships and created the world and the people and taught them many things. The knowledge however was imparted 'mentally' somehow, as these Wandjina didn't have mouths.

Oh yeah they look like my avatar. Google images for Wandjina and you will see many examples of what these 'Gods' looked like, some are from cave paintings dating back thousands of years.

Makes you wonder

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Well, I've been doing my 'homework' as you put it, for over a decade now and whilst your OP may not have been the best ever written, I can say that I agree with about 90% of the points you make. At the moment I don't agree with the Nibiru *sp* hypotheses and the like (but that's just me).

BTW get used to all the ridicule and put down ... it's par for the course when you make statements of this nature. And the name-calling ranges from 'pseudo-scientist/historian' to 'total idiot' and everything in between. Even if you've actually studied orthodox sciences at degree-level, and found it incomplete and wanting as I have !

The point I'm making is ... do not be put off by naysayers and never ever let them ruffle your feathers and rise to their bait. Always remember they are as entitled to their opinions as much as we are.

The definition of a real scientist / archaeologist / historian is someone who looks for explanations and translations of the evidence laid before them ... from this they form a theory.

But a real scientist / archaeologist / historian will continue to search for more evidence to develop and update their existing theory ... and when new evidence dictates, they are prepared to dismiss the original theory and form a new one ... and so on and so forth. You only have to look at scientific and historical discoveries through the ages to see how ideas and opinions have changed about theories that were once considered iron-clad fact. Therefore ideas that seem far-fetched and dredged from the depths of fantasy now ... could just as easily be proven as fact in the not too distant future !

A real scientist will never stop searching for a new improved / modified theory ... and the constant inflow of new data allows them to do this.

Now, people like us who use both the right and left hemispheres of our brain in balance can expand on the perception of the obvious.

I love science / archaeology / history (particularly ancient history). And when the hard evidence is laid out before the 'logical' left-hemisphere of my brain, it greedily absorbs the factual evidence provided. But in addition to this the 'abstract-thinking' right-hemisphere of my brain kicks in and provides me with a glimpse beyond the obvious.

My 'corpus callosum' spans and links both hemispheres of my brain like a bridge. This is true of course for everyones brain but unfortunately modern-man per-se has become trapped in the prison of logic and cannot see past the physical evidence ... anything that strays beyond those restrictions can't possibly be valid (in their mind).

As I already said we should forgive them for the ridicule and name-calling because the reality is they can't help it !
The bridge that spans the hemispheres of their brains is missing a few slats ... it doesn't quite make the same link so to speak and they will forever be unbending in their assumptions.

It should also be noted that it is just as damaging to allow the right-hemisphere of the brain to become too dominant and accept every air-brained theory without question.

Balance is the key ! Woody

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Has the original poster actually thought, maybe God exists and IS white haired, blue eyed very tall human like creature?
There is as much evidence for God as there is for aliens.

Originally posted by OEAOHOO

Oh yeah they look like my avatar. Google images for Wandjina and you will see many examples of what these 'Gods' looked like, some are from cave paintings dating back thousands of years.

Makes you wonder

Did what you said. According to some of the legends they arose from the sea. They are from the Kimberley region of Australia. Perhaps having a look at what the others tribes thought ?

Heres a few links to them:
www.cs.williams.edu...
www.dreamscape.com...
www.mythome.org...

Those are just some of the Australian creation myths.

World wide the number increases to well over a thousand, and more if you include older civilizations. There will be some similarities between them, but that can be random chance
With myths of creation, you cant pluck out the ones that suit your view and hold them as examples.

Shall I provide you with an example?

Trees are aliens!
More religions have trees involved in their creation myths than any other type of life, even some legends saying the Gods carved people from the trees.
Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Norse, Bakuba, Maasai, Aztec and many others all involve trees in key points in their stories

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

In Old Testament there is very brief mention of nephilim but if you are really interested in this issue you must check book (or books,there are several versions) of Enoch. It is not canonized in Jewish tradition, but one version was found in Cumran. There are also other versions.
First part actually deals in greater details with this brief mention of nephilim and provides more details into this issue. There are other parts and they also are very interesting. Also in Old Testament Enoch is taken to the heaven alive (in fire) - a sign of him being one of few holy people.

So if you look at this from ET perspective it is very interesting. But there is always a chance that it is just a very weird coincidence and it meant different things to people at the past.
In Ethiopia this book is canonized in its Christian tradition.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This is a good post,

First we know that U.F.O.'s exist beyond any reasonable doubt. There's both direct and circumstantial evidence that backs ufology.

Direct evidence - eyewitness accounts from Presidents, pilots, police officers, high ranking government officials and more.

Circumstantial evidence - cave paintings, ancient manuscripts, paintings, pictures and videos.

There's ZERO evidence on the other side of reason. All you have is the pseudoskeptics opinion.

A good place to check out is

www.bibleufo.com...

There are some interesting you tube video's also.

Many ancients tried to describe future technology in the language of the day which was myth and mystery.

These are the clouds in the Bible that hovered and took people up into the cloud. They also talked about chariots of fire and described helicopters when they saw future wars as locusts with breasplates of iron and their wings made loud noise.

This is ancient man trying to describe future technology.

You can see it in the Vimanas. The Hopi Indians, Sumerians, Australlian tribes and Wandjina and more.

U.F.O.'s and the beings that fly them have been around since the dawn of civilization and man has recorded them from cave paintings to videos.

Again, there's ZERO evidence on the other side of reason that counters ufology. Calling everything a flare or weather balloon just to satisfy your pre-existing belief just doesn't cut it.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Where are they now?

If 'ETs' are a figment of our imagination now, they may have been
used by ruling classes to put fear in the masses long ago.
'ETs' were a figment of the imagination long ago used by the rulers.
Same as today, to hold back on information they do not want us to know.

Mass hypnosis is the name of the game here and its alive and well
if you believe in aliens.

Even Carl Sagan had to submit to the Illuminati ET nonsense to be
a big shot.

The only documents the Illuminati bow down and kiss every night
are Tesla's locked up by the FBI and used by Von Braun.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Zachariah Sitchin, one of the many scholars that believe the nephillim of the bible are ET's, says that there are civilization patterns that coincide with the coming of these ET. He points to the ancient civilizations of olden days, and shows, rather clearly, that in intervals of around 3600 years human kind has made leaps in thinking/technologies.
metal mining. pottery. aqueducts. society. etc etc.
as for some of the 'naysayers' about such theories, and their strongest offensive tool, (why doesn't anything remain), all i can say is that things do remain. stone hedge is still here, the pyramids still exist, etc etc again.
"oh but crabmeat, it can't be true, the bible only talks about 1 God!"
true, the bible does only talk about one God, but you have to ask yourself what the nature of the bible is. It's my personal belief that the bible doesn't and isn't supposed to teach us about the existence of aliens, nor about how humans came about. the bible's only purpose is to teach humans how to behave. it's like a blueprint for how we should live our lives. to aide us the bible is constantly referenced to one God. If there were multiple God's in the bible humans would wonder what the implication of that (s) is, and by that, fail to see the lessons of how to live life.
"but crabmeat, moses wrote the bible, that's why he was up there for 40 days"
eeeeeeeh (buzzer sound) wrong. Moses didn't climb mount sinai with ink and papyrus in his hands, nor a hammer and a nail to chisel into stones. whatever, or whoever gave moses the bible came from the heavens, as it is written "and when moses was at the summit a great pillar of fire descended upon the holy mount and smoke filled the peaks."

that's not a direct quote btw, but i've read it so many times to know that that's what is written, more or less.

the list goes on. for anybody interested in the correlation between the Bible and the existence of aliens, and of archaeological finds connection to aliens, i suggest reading the Earth chronicles by Zachariah Sitchin. Starts with a book called the 12 planet, or as you guys know it planet X.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I prefer some of the science fiction shows we currently watch such as Stargate SG1 and Stargate Atlantis. If there really are any of these ancients around, they haven't made themselves very obvious to the whole world yet. To think that they only speak with our current governments seems unlikely also.

It may be that we have had vistors at some point and were more obvious then becasue our lack of global communications. These visitors may have used alternate bodies and suits etc. Some of these drawings appear to be robots or androids.

If we are ever invaded by another species, maybe these ancients or guardians will show themselves at that time. It may be that there are many underwater bases. I'm still trying to imagine how bizarre one of these coneheaded aliens with blue eyes and blond hair would really look like. Maybe these were contacts and wigs? Anyone ever draw one from these skulls and the description?

Did god make man in his image or A IMAGE such as a computer program?

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I don't believe in gods or aliens.
I believe in this...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Did what you said. According to some of the legends they arose from the sea. They are from the Kimberley region of Australia. Perhaps having a look at what the others tribes thought ?

Hey Mark, my suggestion was to google for images of Wandjina as a comparative analysis of Wandjina only, and the resemblance they bear to our current 'Grays'.

I do concede that there are as many myths as there are tribes around the world though...

But even these many and varied myths have fairly common 'archetypal' markers.
Read Blavatsky or Campbell for some illumination.

Where are they now?

Science and man is still playing around in the sandpit in terms of the potentialities of thought and the possibilities of its manifestation ..given eternity all things may be possible ..some of us are fairly ignorant and arrogant to believe that in our seconds of existence we have procured all the answers to all possible realities ..physical and para-physical.

There are other realities conjoint and surrounding this one that inform it and are informed by it ..we just don't have the science to expose them at the moment, but given some time we will.

Just imagine what Tesla could have unveiled if he had lived a thousand years ..and had a team of Lawyers on his side.

...and don't forget science has also locked Tesla as one of the skeletons in their closet because by his own admission he "communicated" with martians and got some of his ideas from them.

I believe there to be subtle sheaths of alternate realities variously known as ethers, astral planes, heavens, dimensions, frequencies, membranes etc. where other realities unfold and other 'sciences' are practiced ..and on the odd occasion these spill over into ours.

So in short answer to your question ...they are everywhere.

[edit on 27-4-2008 by OEAOHOO]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by OEAOHOO

Good one, from you, the Tesla parts:

Just imagine what Tesla could have unveiled if he had lived a thousand years ..and had a team of Lawyers on his side.

...and don't forget science has also locked Tesla as one of the skeletons in their closet because by his own admission he "communicated" with martians and got some of his ideas from them.

I been concentrating on the Tesla connection. I have not read all the Tesla
books but apparently some have made the connection to ufos.

Tesla made a lot of documents, patents and such that we know of
and a reported 500 taken for National Security purposes.
Who's nation is it, the oil companies.
If Tesla generated a device to fly around like these ufos there is much
more holding on to than security for everyone.

I can take the many assumption of Bill Lyne in this direction and
couple them to many interesting conspiracies. The ufo from Tesla
being a conspiracy.

The radio is an interesting study in that most of the parts were Tesla
patented as everyone built radios with his internal patents.
The PC had Microsoft and Intel parts and stocks in those companies
payed off.
What about the timing to the appearance of the FOO in Germany and
Tesla's death.
How did the FBI find all of Tesla documents and equipment.
However much of the initial FOO design gone to Germany in years past.
Then after the war, a gleaning of Tesla patents and science references
and a basic restructure of academic consecration.

Amazing atomic properties are just now being used, now called nanotehnology:

ww2.samsung.co.za...

Samsung’s SILVER WASH is an advanced washing technology with superb bacteria killing capabilities. Imagine 400 billion silver ions dissolved in water to make a super cleaning solution that affects your clothes at an almost molecular level.

Its sterilizing ability of 99.99% and lasting antibacterial action will redefine your idea of purity.

SILVER WASH utilizes 99.99% pure silver for a lasting investment for your health and garments
Effective fabric sanitization

SILVER WASH uses nano technology to electrolyze pure silver during wash and rinse cycles. Over 400 billion silver ions are released and penetrate deep into fabric for effective sanitization.

It is called transmutation or induced radiation to make ions.
Electrolyze pure silver.... gee what does that mean.

Did Tesla use atomic properties to generate safe electricity, he
made quite an atomic light bulb in the florescent.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
I have to say there is a lot of evidance of aliens in the bible such as the Nephilim...

[edit on 27-4-2008 by andre18]

But it's also evidence of fallen angels mating with women.

And a very active imagination on the part of the writers...

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
you just need to research the various religious painting and cave paintings, or even the huge monuments to alien shaped creatures all over the world...there is no need for any more proof than that. seriously i do not get how people see and know of these facts and still are unsure...i agree with all of what your saying though.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrbooms
you just need to research the various religious painting and cave paintings, or even the huge monuments to alien shaped creatures all over the world...there is no need for any more proof than that.

How is this proof of anything other than the fact that humans are very imaginative creatures, with the ability to give that imagination some sort of physical form?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join