It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AMERICA = THE WORLD'S POLICE!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeniusSage
thats not logical - i would think that an evil dictatorship is higher on the priority list than a bit of crime.

What right have they got to go invading other countries when their own is one of the most #ed up in the world?

Have you seen the list of all experiments performed on unkown humans? How would you feel if Russia decided to attack the US to remove the evil powers that run the US.
It the same thing.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   
The U.S. is not the world's government, it is the democracy-spreader for the Agenda. In case you don't know, democracy is not a good thing, it doesn't mean freedom. It means mob-rule controlled by a Spartan-style, military backed government.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The Bible predicts and speaks of an end time nation that is the "Hammer of the world" or "Hammer of the whole earth." Like the worlds police force. In Jeremiah I think.

Another clue to the ID of Babylon the Mother of Harlots.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
well...the world needs someone to do it since the UN never has when it should be the one doing it.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
The U.S. is not the world's government, it is the democracy-spreader for the Agenda. In case you don't know, democracy is not a good thing, it doesn't mean freedom. It means mob-rule controlled by a Spartan-style, military backed government.

WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW

Are my eyes fooling me or was that Thomas Crowne who said that????

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW

Are my eyes fooling me or was that Thomas Crowne who said that????

well america isnt a democracy so i dont think he meant what you think- i could be wrong.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by namehere
i could be wrong.

Yes, you are.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67

Originally posted by namehere
i could be wrong.

Yes, you are.

lol, did you even ask what he meant? i dont think america does a good job creating democracies for this to be a point, i mean most countries we messed with became dictatorships anyways.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I dont like us interfering in other countries business because even when we DO help someone else we have half the world wringing its hands crying about those hurt in the process.

We should leave the rest of the world alone as long as they leave us alone

top topics

<< 1   >>

join